Ground water level interfering with target depth determination?

J

Justaman

After locating a target I then attempted to dowse the depth. The answer for depth after process of elimination was 4 feet. I became excited and thought that this would be an easy recovery. But after digging to 4 feet it was not anything of value that I found, it was ground water.

My theory is that the gold signal is being captured by the rods at ground water level and the ground water is acting as a barrier, preventing detailed electrical information regarding exact depth from being received at the surface.

Do any other dowsers have experence with this phenomenon? Is there a way to bypass the signal interference to determine depth beyond ground water level, perhaps through different questioning?

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MY PERSPECTIVE: Dowsing is from the mind (Psychic). The only barriers are those you consciously impose on your self. If you believe Ground water level is affecting your Dowsing, then that becomes your reality for all future Dowsing .

Thoroughly establish a language of communication with your sub-conscious. Change the way you form and ask "Yes or No" questions.

Dowsing provides access to information from a giant universal library of everything that is, or has happened up to this moment. The future is not included. Dowsed information, is universal knowledge. Dell

Last edited:

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After locating a target I then attempted to dowse the depth. The answer for depth after process of elimination was 4 feet. I became excited and thought that this would be an easy recovery. But after digging to 4 feet it was not anything of value that I found, it was ground water.

My theory is that the gold signal is being captured by the rods at ground water level and the ground water is acting as a barrier, preventing detailed electrical information regarding exact depth from being received at the surface.

Do any other dowsers have experence with this phenomenon? Is there a way to bypass the signal interference to determine depth beyond ground water level, perhaps through different questioning?
If your mind is thinking that you have gold bars @ 4 feet depth, your rods will agree. If you think cast iron, your rods will agree.
If you think gold coins by that old pine tree, your rods will agree.

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Add, If you think your wife, or girl friend is cheating on you, your rods will agree. Total confidence in your ability can in that scenario can be emotional disturbing, and have consequences. The sub-conscious mind tries to please you. Be careful how you phrase your questions. The sub-Conscious accepts everything quite literally. Check and double check your answers by rephrasing your question. Look for other related answers, such as how deep is the top of the water table below the surface of the ground at this location? Is there Gold, below the water table at this location? How deep etc? All answers have to match no matter how they are asked such as the depth of the Gold below the surface of the ground when you subtract the distance from the ground surface to the top of the water table. If it doesn't match, then you know your answer is wrong.

Dowsing, is a slow, methodical time consuming process to obtain accuracy. This is why most people aren't willing to invest the amount of time it requires to learn.

Justaman, You are not as good at Dowsing as you think you might be. But, you have natural ability and can become better than the rest of us. Practice, practice, practice. Dell

Last edited:

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your mind is thinking that you have gold bars @ 4 feet depth, your rods will agree. If you think cast iron, your rods will agree.
If you think gold coins by that old pine tree, your rods will agree.

:hello: So true!

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will want to obtain even more information about the site with your Dowsing. I would suggest you learn to use a pendulum a pendulum and Dowse photographs for information about the site, and the surrounding area. It is earsier than using the L-Rods. You can sit down and be comfortable. It doesn't matter what you use for a pendulum. I use a needle and black thread. It pinpoints items better for me. It just can't be used in a breezy area.

MFD is not a confirmation. Confirmation is only had when you hold the target in your hands. Until then it is only educated speculation. It is not as accurate but, another Gold frequency you can use is 5.0 Khz. That was the original frequency I published in 1986, and has been used by the majority of LRL manufacturers ever since, and a fair number of sizable Gold recoveries have been reported to me over the years.

Once you determine the feasibly and estimated cost of an excavation to depth at that location, and terrain, only then would want to go the expense of a Geophysical Imaging equipment to confirm the presence of an anomaly, at the location and depth,where you have determined it to be through Dowsing and MFD. Geophysical equipment is expensive to buy, or rent. You will need deep money pockets, and there are still unknown factors which make financing the project an insecure gamble. Dell

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread