Perfectly Flat Rocks?

J

Justaman

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced finding strangely flat rocks or rocks that appear to have been sawed or filed in to seemingly unnatural shapes while digging. I got this gold target I dowsed mentally and confirmed with a frequency generator. As i dig, im finding rocks of different sizes that really seem to me to be unnaturally flat. I mean perfectly flat. Im not sure how something like this would occur in nature. Also, these rocks were piled together in one area just over the target. They were not part of some natural rock layer because I have now tunneled a short distance in two different directions from where the rocks were and there are no more rocks. What are the chances? Any thoughts?

A couple pics below:
20170626_151346.jpg
20170626_151257.jpg

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced finding strangely flat rocks or rocks that appear to have been sawed or filed in to seemingly unnatural shapes while digging. I got this gold target I dowsed mentally and confirmed with a frequency generator. As i dig, im finding rocks of different sizes that really seem to me to be unnaturally flat. I mean perfectly flat. Im not sure how something like this would occur in nature. Also, these rocks were piled together in one area just over the target. They were not part of some natural rock layer because I have now tunneled a short distance in two different directions from where the rocks were and there are no more rocks. What are the chances? Any thoughts?

A couple pics below:
View attachment 1465849
View attachment 1465850
They were not part of some natural rock layer because I have now tunneled a short distance in two different directions from where the rocks were and there are no more rocks. What are the chances? Any thoughts?

Micro gold in the flat rock's been there and done that.Lay them by there self and get on North side of them find your line and you will see you get a hit on them...(i had to turn my weigh check off before i could hit the rocks)...But if you got your mind made up you have a big treasure, Mental dowse that what you have the mind is very strong.......never mix a frequency generator and dowsing together,they not the same,your mine will be using the frequency generator like dowsing.

Last edited:

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Micro gold in the flat rock's been there and done that.Lay them by there self and get on North side of them find your line and you will see you get a hit on them...(i had to turn my weigh check off before i could hit the rocks)...But if you got your mind made up you have a big treasure, Mental dowse that what you have the mind is very strong.......never mix a frequency generator and dowsing together,they not the same,your mine will be using the frequency generator like dowsing.

Excellent advice from Okidowser. Dell

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First picture posted resembles a foot print, Soo, may be a direction to go, BUT, since you moved them you have no direction to go unless your memory is super good. How many? count them for distance.

OP
OP
J

Justaman

My pendulum says 10 feet. Im at about 5 feet now. The dowsing rods and the pendulum tell me its buried pure gold, not iron, not junk metal, not rocks.

Also my wife who thinks im crazy for believing in dowsing rods gets the same gold signal coming from the frequency generator. She got scared and put the rods down. I already took the rocks out of the hole. The signal is still there. We are going to see whats down there. Thanks for your time I appreciate it.

Last edited:

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No trouble that the way we learn is dig the hits,the rocks has got micro gold,you still might have something there i would need a 20x20 feet picture of the hole before i could say what you had there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread