Who is responding?

J

Justaman

I made a pendulum a few days ago and have been experimenting with it. Its a trip for sure. The thing is definitely responding to my questions and its definitely 100% not my own "micro muscle movements" that is causing it to move to the answers im getting. I believe its giving me the correct answer sometimes, probably more often than not. But for some questions, it simply does not have the answer for... but seems to try to answer any way. One time I asked it how deep a certain object was. The lowest number on my circle chart was 10. I noticed the pendulum was not responding as strongly, but was sort of slightly swinging below the number 10. In a way that seemed to be a recommendation that caused my mind to think I should add a lower number. So i wrote 5 down and the pendulum started swinging strong towards it.

I suspect some of you would say that I am communicating with my own subconscious mind. That I am connecting to the universal book of knowledge where everything that has ever happened up until that moment is written down. Im actually very open to that idea. But my deep feeling tells me that something else is going on here... I feel that something, or someone, was communicating with me through the pendulum.

I believe that who ever or what ever is responding to my questioning is a separate entity from myself. It has a consciousness of its own. The pendulum seems to have a clear answer for every question if provided a chart it can answer it with. But there is one question it simply will not answer. When asked this question, the pendulum remains firmly still. That question is this:

"Am I communicating with a spirit?"

The fact that the pendulum refuses to answer this question for me, to my mind, could indicate that what ever or who ever on the other side intends to keep its existence a secret. So the question becomes... Why?

I have had experiences with the supernatural that have made me a firm believer in the spirit world. Ghosts are real and they have the ability to possess people. Depending on how cunning the spirit is, and how weak your mind is, they could seriously influence the course of your life. Can we say this pendulum business is safe for everyone? Im not so sure...

Any thoughts?

walnuttree

Jul 23, 2015
Southern NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter ID, Whites Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried a pendulum once, asked it if I would win the lottery, it said no, but i still try. Not sure if it's your sub/super conscience connecting with the conscience of everything?? Not ruling out spirit help, but how do you know it's/they are telling you the truth? If a man said it would you take it as gospel and run with it or would you investigate and research yourself. Chance and accidents good and bad happen to us all, but hard work is rewarded too. Maybe we so much want direction, someone to say dig here, yes and no, etc. Possession can happen to those who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol or who are stuck brooding on negative emotions or those who permit their wills to be taken over. Without protection, using divination may be a spiritual gateway drug to such things. Or consider it a tool and do not give it more credit than it deserves.

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried a pendulum once, asked it if I would win the lottery, it said no, but i still try. Not sure if it's your sub/super conscience connecting with the conscience of everything?? Not ruling out spirit help, but how do you know it's/they are telling you the truth? If a man said it would you take it as gospel and run with it or would you investigate and research yourself. Chance and accidents good and bad happen to us all, but hard work is rewarded too. Maybe we so much want direction, someone to say dig here, yes and no, etc. Possession can happen to those who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol or who are stuck brooding on negative emotions or those who permit their wills to be taken over. Without protection, using divination may be a spiritual gateway drug to such things. Or consider it a tool and do not give it more credit than it deserves.

You are confusing Dowsing with Divination. They are NOT the same. There is no mention of Dowsing anywhere in the Bible. With Dowsing you are unable to tell the future, or prophesy. Dowsing is merely learning to communicate with your self. Your Sub-conscious. Hypnosis, is one method of communicating with your Sub-Conscious Dowsing is another. You are unlikely to pick all the correct Lottery numbers with Dowsing because that is a future event. A waste of time. Random chance odds apply.Dell

Last edited:

MERCURY & THE SUN

Nov 27, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter Deep Seeking VLF Metal Detector, L-rod, Pendulum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are confusing Dowsing with Divination. They are NOT the same. There is no mention of Dowsing anywhere in the Bible. With Dowsing you are unable to tell the future, or prophesy. Dowsing is merely learning to communicate with your self. Your Sub-conscious. Hypnosis, is one method of communicating with your Sub-Conscious Dowsing is another. You are unlikely to pick all the correct Lottery numbers with Dowsing because that is a future event. A waste of time. Random chance odds apply.Dell

Dowsing is absolutely a form of divination (very elementary stuff here) why do you think they call them divining rods?

LINK

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made a pendulum a few days ago and have been experimenting with it. Its a trip for sure. The thing is definitely responding to my questions and its definitely 100% not my own "micro muscle movements" that is causing it to move to the answers im getting. I believe its giving me the correct answer sometimes, probably more often than not. But for some questions, it simply does not have the answer for... but seems to try to answer any way. One time I asked it how deep a certain object was. The lowest number on my circle chart was 10. I noticed the pendulum was not responding as strongly, but was sort of slightly swinging below the number 10. In a way that seemed to be a recommendation that caused my mind to think I should add a lower number. So i wrote 5 down and the pendulum started swinging strong towards it.

I suspect some of you would say that I am communicating with my own subconscious mind. That I am connecting to the universal book of knowledge where everything that has ever happened up until that moment is written down. Im actually very open to that idea. But my deep feeling tells me that something else is going on here... I feel that something, or someone, was communicating with me through the pendulum.

I believe that who ever or what ever is responding to my questioning is a separate entity from myself. It has a consciousness of its own. The pendulum seems to have a clear answer for every question if provided a chart it can answer it with. But there is one question it simply will not answer. When asked this question, the pendulum remains firmly still. That question is this:

The fact that the pendulum refuses to answer this question for me, to my mind, could indicate that what ever or who ever on the other side intends to keep its existence a secret. So the question becomes... Why?

I have had experiences with the supernatural that have made me a firm believer in the spirit world. Ghosts are real and they have the ability to possess people. Depending on how cunning the spirit is, and how weak your mind is, they could seriously influence the course of your life. Can we say this pendulum business is safe for everyone? Im not so sure...

Any thoughts?
I've heard there is a process for clearing your pendulum to remove someone's residual energies. I haven't had an issue so haven't explored / experimented with mine. Have you made sure what your yes, no & don't know indicators are? What you think is a solid won't indicate might be a can't answer at this time indication. Just my theory here. You're not talking to a spirit. You're using that 80% or 90% of the brain we "don't use".

Last edited:

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That would be a difficult question for the sub-conscientious mind to answer. Do you have a spirit? If so, are you communicating with your self?

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowsing is absolutely a form of divination (very elementary stuff here) why do you think they call them divining rods?

LINK

If that were true, I assume you can pick the lottery numbers every time.

I rarely hear anyone refering to an L-Rod as a Divining Rod. Divining, implies sorcery, or witch craft

MosesOfTheSouth

Apr 4, 2014
in my mind/wilds of,tn
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Any thoughts?

before i start, i don't actually think i know anything. dowsing was shown to me a few , maybe 5 years back by a gentleman i met on a gold prospecting forum. we met up to find some gold. i think was setting up my sluice when he pulled out some rods and told me about dowsing. i won't talk your ear off about that experience, i can't remember exactly what he attributed the skill too, but basically it just made want to understand and research the concept behind it. one thing that seemed to be apparent after a bit was :

it seemed that dowsing only could find events that happened in the past. a laid water line, a spring, a good spot of gold laid up by a glacier centuries ago, a coin some one threw out on to the lawn, but nothing future. only past.

then the fact that it seems some people are excellent at dowsing but any time there are exposed to a test to challenge their ability, don't\ever seem to beat the odds of some one guessing. but when they are not tested they find.

In your post you say that you are a believer in the spirit world. i don't know if you are a bible reader but it talks a lot about spirits. some good, some that changed their form to be men and sleep with women, some that ruled over countries like the territorial spirit over Persia mentioned in Daniel. others like the ones cast into the swine .

we as men have laws. some laws cannot be broken without our death being declared. do you think the spirit realm is that different. who do you think has been watching the past and knows everything for eons. do you think that they can announce themselves to you ?

MERCURY & THE SUN

Nov 27, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If that were true, I assume you can pick the lottery numbers every time.

I rarely hear anyone referring to an L-Rod as a Divining Rod. Divining, implies sorcery, or witch craft

Anything is possible as long as you are confident and it's also no secret that a proficient dowser can use dowsing for gambling although in this universe of variables the future is malleable and that is why it can be difficult.

Read the wiki page it says that dowsing is a form of divination AND IT IS.

They didn't write that just top blow smoke up your behind Dell; I promise.

And you've never heard them referred to as divining rods? I guess you learned something new today: please do not let cognitive dissonance or religious programming take that away.

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think most folks refer to "L" Rods as Dowsing rods, however, I think most would also recognize the words "Divining Rods" as meaning the same thing. Not worth the debate IMO.
BTW, I use the SWAG method to determine Lottery numbers.:laughing7:
Marvin

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anything is possible as long as you are confident and it's also no secret that a proficient dowser can use dowsing for gambling although in this universe of variables the future is malleable and that is why it can be difficult.

Read the wiki page it says that dowsing is a form of divination AND IT IS.

They didn't write that just top blow smoke up your behind Dell; I promise.

And you've never heard them referred to as divining rods? I guess you learned something new today: please do not let cognitive dissonance or religious programming take that away.
Do you REALLY trust wiki page more that the scriptures? If so, you are in quite a pickle.

MERCURY & THE SUN

Nov 27, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely the scriptures are packed with contradictions want to see some of them?

16ffd53d035acd17a8a481bc3279c8fd.jpg how the fuck 4days-.jpg tradic.jpg 074-Seen-the-face-of-God.jpg 1074252_illuminati2.jpg Qazrcn3.jpg

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Any thoughts?

Are you using a neutral crystal in your pendulum, maybe it will help.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That would be a difficult question for the sub-conscientious mind to answer. Do you have a spirit? If so, are you communicating with your self?
Hey Dell, I talk to myself all the time (some call it babbling) Do I have a sprit? Wish he'd introduce himself so I can introduce him to the other voices in my head........ :tongue3::tongue3: :hello:

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I grew up hearing them called divining rods. I took to them like a second set of hands. No Guessing. If any of you get into my town I will show you how they work (with me at least) I go to friends all the time and find sewers and water lines well locations etc.... Works every time. Never tried it on Gold? I love Gooooold so maybe I should give it a whirl? I never thought of it as any kind of spiritual interaction. You just hold up the sticks or wires and when you pass over water, they cross.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread