Dowsing power is not constant !

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It took many days of Dowsing, practice and testing, seeing that the rods were indicating anomolies. It took a few years to figure what was going on with the power that created the signals.
15 years ago there were many Dowsers, power was strong, but most if not all would mess up. So the Dowsing skeptic was born.
The reason for the constant screw ups was that Dowsing power is the pulse of the earth. It is NOT constant, never was. It was stronger in the past and is very weak now. When power was strong, everything was resonated enough to signal. From big to small from Element to parameter and depth signals. Phantom signals were a fractal geometric signal created by nature, that would Dowse, along with different densities, and electrical and people's auras. Many different Dowsing anomolies are created by Mother nature's power.
In between the pulse's our brains decide to fill in the blanks, making you believe there is a constant signal. When in fact there is not. Which is were all the inconsistency comes from.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It took many days of Dowsing, practice and testing, seeing that the rods were indicating anomolies. It took a few years to figure what was going on with the power that created the signals.
15 years ago there were many Dowsers, power was strong, but most if not all would mess up. So the Dowsing skeptic was born.
The reason for the constant screw ups was that Dowsing power is the pulse of the earth. It is NOT constant, never was. It was stronger in the past and is very weak now. When power was strong, everything was resonated enough to signal. From big to small from Element to parameter and depth signals. Phantom signals were a fractal geometric signal created by nature, that would Dowse, along with different densities, and electrical and people's auras. Many different Dowsing anomolies are created by Mother nature's power.
In between the pulse's our brains decide to fill in the blanks, making you believe there is a constant signal. When in fact there is not. Which is were all the inconsistency comes from.

Dowsing power isn't predictable. It pulse's from a stronger pulse to a weaker pulse, and starts over. The strength and duration of the pulse's constantly vary. It could be usable one minute to not strong enough to use the next. You need to always Dowse the high side of the pulse. Now that power is so weak and the Earth is barely pulsing only big targets are signalable. Look up U-tube Dowser posts, and see the decline of posting since the past.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to check Dowsing power by Dowsing the Refrigerator. If you walk slowly towards the fridge, l-rods pointing forward, and if power is on the rods will cross in, or out and avoid poking the fridge. In the past when power was stronger, it was impossible to poke the fridge. Now it's easy.Dowsing Powers now weaker.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When Dowsing, using L-rods gives you sight indication of an anomoly. If you close your eyes and Dowse, some anomolies disappear, but some don't. With your eyes closed, you can feel the rods move, and you can feel the signal line as your body crosses through. We all cross many lines every day, unable to even realize that they are there. L-rods just indicate the anomolies, but the signals are there regardless.
In the past people made Labyrinth's out of rocks. They would walk a circular path into the center or heart of the Labyrinth for spiritual sake. When power is on strong, similar Elements and Minerals create a Molecular connection bond, that bond is what is Dowsable and feelable internally. Same exact Elements connect with themselves, along with same combination of Elements and Minerals connect with themselves. An example is a brick. All the bricks that were made with the same combination of stuff connect.
I you walk into a Labyrinth made of rocks or boulders made of the same combination of stuff the all signal each other. As you walk into the Labyrinth you cross more and more connection lines as you get closer toward the center. Once in the center you get the full strength of all the lines. Subconsciously you feel it, and that's your spiritual journey.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to check Dowsing power by Dowsing the Refrigerator. If you walk slowly towards the fridge, l-rods pointing forward, and if power is on the rods will cross in, or out and avoid poking the fridge. In the past when power was stronger, it was impossible to poke the fridge. Now it's easy.Dowsing Powers now weaker.

I suspect you are hitting some gold nano particles in the food.

Ain't no question the stability of the earth's magnetic field is a big factor. My take on what is happening: The flux lines in the earth's field move back and forth. Any ferrous material in the path is going to be magnetized no different than stroking a nail with a magnet. It can take a few days until the remanence weakens.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I suspect you are hitting some gold nano particles in the food.

Ain't no question the stability of the earth's magnetic field is a big factor. My take on what is happening: The flux lines in the earth's field move back and forth. Any ferrous material in the path is going to be magnetized no different than stroking a nail with a magnet. It can take a few days until the remanence weakens.

Using the Refrigerator for checking Dowsing power strength is good because of the quantity of Element the fridge consists of. Aluminum, steel, copper. When power is on all Elements resonate, creating a Dowsable anomoly. No need to find a line use the fridge, the stove, a vehicle, many things.
Not sure what creates the Dowsing power other than its seems to be internal, not the Sun. But I've been studying it for years, and it absolutely has always pulsed, in Michigan, Arizona, and Arkansas I've Dowsed. I know !!

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I first started Dowsing 15 years ago, Dowsing power was stronger. I didn't realize it was pulsing or fluctuating, and I didn't know it was off, when it was off. The pulse's of the power that makes Dowsing possible vary quite often. But it would run about 3 pulse's in 5 seconds, from a stronger pulse to weaker then weaker, then start with a strong pulse again. All you have to do to see this is to stand with your rods crossed over an object or line.
Yes always pulsing, with no chart or graph recording nor indicating this pulse or invisible power.
Once I discovered it was pulsing, I discovered it was mostly off, or pulsing too weakly to properly use.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I first started Dowsing 15 years ago, Dowsing power was stronger. I didn't realize it was pulsing or fluctuating, and I didn't know it was off, when it was off. The pulse's of the power that makes Dowsing possible vary quite often. But it would run about 3 pulse's in 5 seconds, from a stronger pulse to weaker then weaker, then start with a strong pulse again. All you have to do to see this is to stand with your rods crossed over an object or line.
Yes always pulsing, with no chart or graph recording nor indicating this pulse or invisible power.
Once I discovered it was pulsing, I discovered it was mostly off, or pulsing too weakly to properly use.

With the understanding of how the power is working, I then became 100% successful at using a weakening pulse, that was hardly on. It makes it difficult when planning a trip, not knowing if I can Dowse when I get there.
Right away people realized power wasn't constant. So they invented LRL devices, and more sensative l-rods. My extensive research in this subject brought me to the conclusion, that all the devices, electrical, magnetic, or frequency, ect, only enhanced nature's signal. None created the Dowsing signal. The after time, enhancement devices quit working. I don't want to to into that too much. End result is just L-rods and Elements, and I hope Nature's Dowsing power gets strong again.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've traveled down many miles of roads and trails, stopping to quickly Dowse and move on. Once I realized that power wasn't constant, it all made sense. I remember many times I didn't have any signals, when I should have had some. Dowsing power can be usable one minute, only to pulse to weakly to use the next. Or it could be running strong, then just drop off. Dowsing one minute, then waiting for the power to return to continue the Dowse became the norm. It can go many days in a row, where the pulse is too weak to use. The last time I successfully used it was in Arizona last March. The power was slightly stronger than when I left Michigan. But it was still the same pulsing signal, no mater what State I Dowse.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only way to know if Dowsing will work, is at the time of the Dowse. I'm talking L-rod on location. The power not only pulse's, it fluctuates, from stronger to weaker, and longer or shorter pulse's. When I was able to watch it while it hit some high power stretches, it was easy to use. But when power is strong, everything signals. Big, small, distant, ect, ect. When power is weak only big targets can signal back.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only way to know if Dowsing will work, is at the time of the Dowse. I'm talking L-rod on location. The power not only pulse's, it fluctuates, from stronger to weaker, and longer or shorter pulse's. When I was able to watch it while it hit some high power stretches, it was easy to use. But when power is strong, everything signals. Big, small, distant, ect, ect. When power is weak only big targets can signal back.

I posted years ago about how I was seeing the movement of the pulse's. This is the best way I can describe it. It's like a bubble is expanding, then it pops, then a smaller bubble grows, then pops, then one more smaller one, growing then popping. It ran a lot in sequences of 3, before starting again. It's possible it's magnetic field loops expanding then breaking. The Earth's Magnetic field watched, but there isn't any 40 beat /pulse per minute graphs that I could see.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted years ago about how I was seeing the movement of the pulse's. This is the best way I can describe it. It's like a bubble is expanding, then it pops, then a smaller bubble grows, then pops, then one more smaller one, growing then popping. It ran a lot in sequences of 3, before starting again. It's possible it's magnetic field loops expanding then breaking. The Earth's Magnetic field watched, but there isn't any 40 beat /pulse per minute graphs that I could see.

Standing with my L-rods over any connection line, can easily indicate the strength, and duration of the Dowsing signal. I could see the rods would cross slowly to their full cross, then signal drops off suddenly. A slow build up to a sudden drop off of power, three times progressively weaker. Now that power is barely Dowsable, it is to weak to see that. Mostly all I can signal is the peaks of the pulse's, and that isn't very often.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowsing power isn't predictable. It pulse's from a stronger pulse to a weaker pulse, and starts over. The strength and duration of the pulse's constantly vary. It could be usable one minute to not strong enough to use the next. You need to always Dowse the high side of the pulse. Now that power is so weak and the Earth is barely pulsing only big targets are signalable. Look up U-tube Dowser posts, and see the decline of posting since the past.
Something that might coincide with this is everyone from the conspiracy folks to the Inuits are saying the earth is lowing down and starting to wobble causing the poles to shift. In my opinion people living near the poles that have been using the sun to navigate for a few hundred years start missing their mark by miles says more than the scientists. Makes sense it'd be more difficult for us now. Let's hope the energy fields stabilize.

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
The earth goes through cycles, just as the sun does. The moon phase has a lot to do with the power of dowsing. Also it affects electronic equipment, detectors, LRD's, and even GPR's. The moons cycle stretches the earth into an elliptical shape as it draws nearer each month. I have gone back over a place where I dowsed or detected before and found objects that I had missed previously. I have found that from 2 days before and 2 days after a full moon, as well as the day of the full moon, will reward me with the most and deepest hits. I always try to hit my best spots, where I have previously found good items, and return during that time. Also sun spots can increase or decrease the amount of radiation the earth receives, which can also affect our instruments. Good Luck. rockhound

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried for years, Sun spots, Corona hole streams, High solar wind, The Moon phases, Lightning, and everything else I can think of. I have known when Dowsing is possible or not, on every occasion. Nothing increased or decreased the ongoing power. I don't believe, VLF, or Microwaves suppress the signal either. Right now Dowsing power is to weak to use. Has been that way for a while now. Not even a random jump in power, like the past. Steady dead.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried for years, Sun spots, Corona hole streams, High solar wind, The Moon phases, Lightning, and everything else I can think of. I have known when Dowsing is possible or not, on every occasion. Nothing increased or decreased the ongoing power. I don't believe, VLF, or Microwaves suppress the signal either. Right now Dowsing power is to weak to use. Has been that way for a while now. Not even a random jump in power, like the past. Steady dead.

There's many theories, best to Dowse after 9 am till 9 pm. Not so.! But I used to practice at night. High solar wind speed, not so.! When the Bz is affected Dowsing is. Not so.!
I read many different Dowsing techniques, and explanations, and wonder how they are getting at their conclusions, because 99% are wrong about their beliefs. I wish it wasn't true. Dowsing power gone !!. But if you still believe you are able to Dowse, I wish you well, and good luck.

Dec 25, 2015
Miami Fl, also hunt in Peru
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur Gray Ghost headphones,Garrett Ace 250,Garrett sea Hunter ,Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II,
Long Range detectors Omni Range Master, Spider unit(one of a kind) Rangertell, Electroscope.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to Dowser and others, I was told to try electrolyte drink gator aide etc. when running low on power.
after a long day of sweating and climbing all over God's green earth, you need to Power up.
Dowser, when you were in Arizona did you try to re-group after a rest and electrolytes, when you noticed energy dissapear?
Happy Hunting

walnuttree

Jul 23, 2015
Southern NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter ID, Whites Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some have been talking a pole shift is coming. That would upset a lot of things before everything settled down again, those in cold climates eventually changing to temperate and others become the frozen poles. Didn't an airport recently have to change their runway or something because the magnetic pole is shifting also? Are we in for the every 26,000 year reset? I'm new to dowsing and am just dabbling, but I'm always on the lookout for treasure and rocks and minerals. I find intuition, gut feelings, signs and the like also guide me, plus mere scraps of information as clues. Clear thoughts with a direction and good intentions help me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread