My Theory on Resistance and Dowsing test using Volt/ Ohm Meter

Dec 25, 2015
Miami Fl, also hunt in Peru
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur Gray Ghost headphones,Garrett Ace 250,Garrett sea Hunter ,Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II,
Long Range detectors Omni Range Master, Spider unit(one of a kind) Rangertell, Electroscope.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20170729_093644.jpg

20170729_172617.jpg 20170729_193038.jpg
It is my opinion that a person with a low resistance on an Ohm's meter will have a better success at Dowsing.

Hi all I am in Miami, I have found through trial and error that i can walk over quartz, Emeralds, Gold , and Silver , and Running water , whether in a garden hose, or even turning on water in house and can show where drain pipes are in the house.

In an A/C repair course , teacher, said turn on ohms meter on and touch leads. every one had a different number.
his point was telling not to touch leads while reading resistance because outcome would be affected.

so I started playing around and noticed my numbers are low 3 to 8 my teen age son was 200 and he is also left handed, which some people say are wired different.
and also he is a skeptic.
so if you haven't already , check your number, and maybe keep one handy while in the field to see if after a long day of Dowsing your body changes the number.
happy hunting

so please let me

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread