Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally, I have never needed anything but brass rods in my bare hands to locate utilities.
Good luck with your new device's.
Marvin

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Dowse Elements to locate treasure.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally, I have never needed anything but brass rods in my bare hands to locate utilities.
Good luck with your new device's.
Marvin

Back in the day I did many types of Dowsing tests. Learning that there is different types of Dowsable anomolies. One type is created by utility lines. I learned that utilities like Electricity Dowse good because the electricity is being used/moving in the line. If I Dowsed an extension cord without a running electronic device attached, the only Dowsable anomoly was the cord itself, a diffrent density surrounded by same density. When power is flowing through the cord a diffrent stronger signal Dowses, because of the molecules excited during movement in the line. Same when Dowsing a hose. Running water Dowses but a hose with sitting water Dowses weaker. The weekend power of nature doesn't have that extra movement when Dowsing an Element connection line. The new rods increase the users ability to receive the multiple diffrent Dowsable anomoly signals. An enhancement device. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are my new rods I made. Magnets in the handles in correct configuration for maximum signal reception. Still subject to nature's pulsing power. Dowser

Kudos to all Dowsers that can still Dowse. These rods aren't the first enhancement device I created, all other devices and rods no longer enhance enough. With these rods it bring power up to about 20% out of 100. Power is mostly off and it pulsates. If I stand with the rods in the connection line, the rods don't cross full. They partially cross to 20% at the ongoing high pulse. It shuts down in any instant, and might not show up for an hour or more. The reason the rods are still usable, even though is not full strength, is because of the brain filling in the gap, showing you a full signal, when it's not so. Most likely these rods will no longer enhance the dying signal. Hopefully not until I find all the lost treasures. Lol Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in the day I did many types of Dowsing tests. Learning that there is different types of Dowsable anomolies. One type is created by utility lines. I learned that utilities like Electricity Dowse good because the electricity is being used/moving in the line. If I Dowsed an extension cord without a running electronic device attached, the only Dowsable anomoly was the cord itself, a diffrent density surrounded by same density. When power is flowing through the cord a diffrent stronger signal Dowses, because of the molecules excited during movement in the line. Same when Dowsing a hose. Running water Dowses but a hose with sitting water Dowses weaker. The weekend power of nature doesn't have that extra movement when Dowsing an Element connection line. The new rods increase the users ability to receive the multiple diffrent Dowsable anomoly signals. An enhancement device. Dowser
Re explained
The Element in the wire, being Copper or Aluminum, is also signaling. The hose has water which has a Dowsable signal, moving or stagnant. The best signal is a moving one. If the hose was empty of water, it would be the weakest signal. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re explained
The Element in the wire, being Copper or Aluminum, is also signaling. The hose has water which has a Dowsable signal, moving or stagnant. The best signal is a moving one. If the hose was empty of water, it would be the weakest signal. Dowser

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a coat hanger guy myself or a fresh cut v out of a sapling.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dowser, is the magnets in the handles a trade secret or can you post pictures of how they are constructed in the handles for others to copy, work with,
in order to give them a round table try-out?
Thanks, great week to you.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dowser, is the magnets in the handles a trade secret or can you post pictures of how they are constructed in the handles for others to copy, work with,
in order to give them a round table try-out?
Thanks, great week to you.

They are 2-3/8x3/8x6 inch long, ceramic magnets per rod holder. Super Magnet man has them for 1.78 each. Your copper 1/8 tube, has to stick up 1-3/4 in. Your L-Rods have to be iron. Specific rod length is required for best results. Mid range is your 11 inch rods, with a 90 bend as 1-3/8 long for in the copper. These rods are the most sensative I have made, but if Dowsing Energy/Power is off, they will NOT work. Nothing does.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are 2-3/8x3/8x6 inch long, ceramic magnets per rod holder. Super Magnet man has them for 1.78 each. Your copper 1/8 tube, has to stick up 1-3/4 in. Your L-Rods have to be iron. Specific rod length is required for best results. Mid range is your 11 inch rods, with a 90 bend as 1-3/8 long for in the copper. These rods are the most sensative I have made, but if Dowsing Energy/Power is off, they will NOT work. Nothing does.

Thanks dowser. I may have another question later, ( after I start so I can get it right ).

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DOWSING, Physics or Meta-Physics? OPINION

I see a lot of confusion in not distinguishing a so called Dowsing application between physics and meta- physics. The True definition of Dowsing, is a mental application of the mind to prompt a trained Ideomotor response that physically moves the L- Rod(s) or Pendulum, is considered to be meta-physics, and is not effected in any way by external physics. Map, photo, and Information Dowsing are examples of the true Dowsing.

When physics are applied it changes the equation and the correct interpretation of the reaction of the L-Rods completely. For example, with a physics application you will see different reactions of the L-Rods when you add or subtract the length of the Rods, add Magnets, electronics, different metals to the equation, or how you hold the Rods, etc, etc.

At times of interference when the Magnetic field surrounding the earth is stronger than the Magnetic field surrounding the target there is a weakening, or loss of the physical signal. This is a natural phenomenon of physics that can at times differ from minute to minute. The residual effects of strong Solar activity can be the cause for the lack of signal, or working in proximity of a power plant, or near an electric substation. A Magnetic field is associated with an electrical field.

True Dowsing is not affected by known physics. That is why it is classified as Meta-Physics (unknown physics) Confusion reigns when you try to combine them into one. Dell

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DOWSING, Physics or Meta-Physics?

I see a lot of confusion in not distinguishing a so called Dowsing application between physics and meta- physics. True Dowsing is a mental application of the mind considered to be meta-physics, and is not effected in any way by external physics. Map, photo, and Information Dowsing are examples of true Dowsing.

When physics are applied it changes the equation and correct interpretation of the reaction of the L-Rods completely. For example, with a physics application you will see different reactions of the L-Rods when you add or subtract the length of the Rods, add Magnets, electronics, different metals to the equation, or how you hold the Rods, etc, etc.

At times of interference when the Magnetic field surrounding the earth is stronger than the Magnetic field surrounding the target there is a weakening, or loss of the physical signal. This is a natural phenomenon of physics that can at times differ from minute to minute. The residual effects of strong Solar activity can be the cause for the lack of signal, or working in proximity of a power plant, or near an electric substation. A Magnetic field is associated with an electrical field.

True Dowsing is not affected by known physics. That is why it is classified as Meta-Physics (unknown physics) Confusion reigns when you try to combine them into one. Dell

Rightly said, physics are applied here. A 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,12,13 ect, ect, Inch long L-rod doesn't work as well as a 3, 11, or 17 inch does. Who'd a thunk

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Magnets are magnetized thru thickness, correct alignment during assembly is important, 50% chance you can assemble them wrong. If you decide to make a set, and get the magnets, pm me for correct configuration. Remember Dowsing Energy has been on decline, these only bring a 20% enhancement, on the high pulse, when it's on. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rightly said, physics are applied here. A 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,12,13 ect, ect, Inch long L-rod doesn't work as well as a 3, 11, or 17 inch does. Who'd a thunk

More symbolic lengths. 37, 66, 102. Don't wrack your brains trying to find a sequence. Many things can't be explained. They just work. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More symbolic lengths. 37, 66, 102. Don't wrack your brains trying to find a sequence. Many things can't be explained. They just work. Dowser

I haven't tested all lengths, I'm on the closest proximity. Eleven inch long rods might work better, at 10.800, or 3 inch could work better at 3.054. Also the drop leg being 1.750 could be a bit longer or shorter. Many variables. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I not only use my rods for Treasure hunting, I use them to Assay rocks that look interesting. Like this heavy one.

Elements in rock.
Iron, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Copper, Telluride.

Elements not present in rock.
Nickel, Aluminum, Magnesium, Carbon.

My conclusion.
Glacialized valuable ore. Dowser

Attachments

• IMG_20170923_082156034.jpg
    IMG_20170923_082156034.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_20170923_082204533_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170923_082204533_HDR.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 105
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did it again !!!
Just when I didn't think I could invent a more sensative enhancement device, I did. I need to run more tests, but I found the holy grail. A continuous usable signal, day or night, always on. But pulsing of course.
With the weakened and unpredictable Dowsing Energy, it wasn't worth going long distances, without knowing if power was going to be on. Thing took a turn for the better. Arkansas Diamond mine, you're looking mighty tempting. Dowser

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am Mr. Miagi I can dowse with broken chop sticks :)

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Magnets are magnetized thru thickness, correct alignment during assembly is important, 50% chance you can assemble them wrong. If you decide to make a set, and get the magnets, pm me for correct configuration. Remember Dowsing Energy has been on decline, these only bring a 20% enhancement, on the high pulse, when it's on. Dowser
I did it again !!!
Just when I didn't think I could invent a more sensative enhancement device, I did. I need to run more tests, but I found the holy grail. A continuous usable signal, day or night, always on. But pulsing of course.
With the weakened and unpredictable Dowsing Energy, it wasn't worth going long distances, without knowing if power was going to be on. Thing took a turn for the better. Arkansas Diamond mine, you're looking mighty tempting. Dowser
Why not do a short tutorial? I'm sure others would be onterested.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread