More getting serious.

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I separated these images into two posts to be less cumbersome for one post. Here are three more. I have been working on these for some time so a couple of these may be familiar to some of you on TN.

04 HB Can.JPG 05 Buckres.JPG 06 Turtcan.JPG

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I separated these images into two posts to be less cumbersome for one post. Here are three more. I have been working on these for some time so a couple of these may be familiar to some of you on TN.

View attachment 1505845 View attachment 1505846 View attachment 1505847

Every Dowser, has their own individual beliefs and methods of Dowsing Information, Maps & Photos, so I am only speaking for myself.

Personally, I can see a lot more detail, and have far better accuracy when I am looking from 5 feet away from the target, than I can looking at the target from 1/2 mile away.

From the scale of many of the Sat photos posted here I could only say there is the possibility of Gold in some form, buried within 3/4 mile of any target locations I Dowsed. I would have to go to a much larger scale to even come close to pinpointing the actual location, or to obtain any accurate information about the Dowsed target.

This has been my own personal experience. Other Dowsers, may have had a different experience? Dell

Last edited:
OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks again Okie. This one I believe is a little off from where I thought it was but the original map wasn't a good scale. Can you identify what is there?

Dell, do you have an area that you want me to zoom in on.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks again Okie. This one I believe is a little off from where I thought it was but the original map wasn't a good scale. Can you identify what is there?

Dell, do you have an area that you want me to zoom in on.

I'm getting a Cache gold,silver,metal,and getting leather also could be in some leather bags to,in a cave seal off,getting air could have a shaft also.

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Okie. I may have to put this one on the front burner. I'll have some closer images tomorrow.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread