Help me pinpoint this target :)

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes nothing there.......lay you some gold on you map if it pulled to you gold you put on map,there be nothing that bigger than what you put there on map,then move on,not only that but it get away from the mineral's you hit. good luck with your dowsing.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might try focusing on this area.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I noticed in another thread, that you were asking about a platinum frequency. The targget here doesn't seem to be platinum, but rather metallic man made, something other than treasure.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try checking this area for markers or anything else a visual clue.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Kilonova3

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I noticed in another thread, that you were asking about a platinum frequency. The targget here doesn't seem to be platinum, but rather metallic man made, something other than treasure.

Thats interesting that you got a hit... the area i was in was several meters from the area you just indicated but not very far. Im not looking for platinum here but gold. I went out there and pinpointed the exact spot of the signal. It was behind that rock you see there in the photos. Its a long triangular shaped rock. The kind of rock you would want to bury something behind if you were placing it on a very steep hill. Because over time the hill would erode around the rock but the rock and anything directly behind it would stay in place. When i was there standing a few feet away from the target, my L-rods responded so strongly that even when i held them tightly in my hand to try and prevent them from moving, they still pulled and rubbed my skin to point in this direction. But i started doubting because the first time i used both the l-rods and pendulum to get depth they both indicated the target was above the surface of the ground. So i actually went out there looking for an old tree that might have something embedded inside it. But no... when i actually made it to the site, i tried dowsing depth again. The pendulum indicated a depth of only 6-8 inches on my tape measure. So i dug and reached about 3 feet. Still nothing but the signal remains strong. My failure to dowse the correct depth of this object over and over again caused me to doubt its existence because i just started dowsing recently and havent actually recovered anything yet. Why are my dowsing tools giving me these false target depths if there is actually something there? How is my dowsing so accurate that i can do it from a satellite image but cant get correct depth when im standing directly above it? It causes me to doubt the whole thing.

This place is totally overrun by deadly cobras. Can you try to dowse some idea of target depth from the satelite image?

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"This place is totally over run by deadly cobras"

I think I've read about places such as India, cobras hanging out in great numbers at old temple sites. The Jesuits i've been told, often brough in many rattlesnakes to make a snake population in the area of their treasure. Just a thought, but it might only be you have a remote area and snakes more abundant.

Did you check the rock for carved signs?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The signal I'd mentioned, but did NOT mark, which is in the 2 cropped map sections. At first I was getting a gold hit, deeper and didn't seem to be any shallow. Then checking to see if man made or not, thought it was a man made type hit. Checking for non treasure metallic target got a response. It could be both, probably not at quite the same spot.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"could be one of those 75kg gold bars that are always found here."

Then definitely check the spot just marked at arrow point, the other metallic non treasure target is straight below or south if the map is oriented right.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A good deep pi detector should be a help also.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, such a strong signal, pinpointing might not be easy for a person just leaning the ins-and-outs of the technique.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a simple dowsing video, I'd like to post it in your thread. The video covers the basics of...

1. Learning what is yes or no responses.
2. When rods cross, finding out if the treasure is under your feet or somewhere else in the proximity.
3. If not under your feet, getting a direction to the location.

Dowsing rods can be like the hand held gps unit, that is it will alert you when in the vicinity of the actual location.

[video=youtube;bbwo0YCpV3E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=41&v=bbwo0YCpV3E[/video]

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe it is a gold bar, a single gold bar. SW of your location, is a site that either was used to hide treasure or possibly may still have some to recover. Don't think it would be good idea to post the location. Or might only be a couple more of those gold bars people keep finding.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Kilonova3

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't spend too much time digging...here is a link might help on getting a direction. The signals that I got all were from the map, nothing yet from the photos.

Thanks for your help. I had watched that video you posted months ago and made use of the methods in locating this specific target. The target has been triangulated. Im on top of it. My hole is positioned directly above it. The depth determination method the good fellow describes in the video does not always give an accurate answer because I used it here. First, the indication was 1 ft. Then 3 ft. And on and on until now. Im currently at 7 ft depth and still nothing.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's say practice and experience in identifying the actual target. There are many things in the ground can make your rods cross. If I walk around the property here at home, certain underground water lines (that go to the garden) and septic or the pvc pipes make my rods cross every time.

If you keep getting surface or no depth, when checking to see how deep the target is, to me it means there could be a loose surface coin. Although, I'm not picking up any loose coins from your photos.

Have you taken a sample from that rock? What color is it?

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Kilonova3

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here one more thread, covers the problem of native gold particles in the ground, between you and what you're searching for...many deep holes have been dug by treasure hunters, because rods cross over these spots.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/dowsing/403378-dowsing-questions.html

Red, I appreciate all the info. When requesting to "point in the direction of the nearest buried gold treasure" the rods decisively triangulate to the exact position of my hole. I'm currently recovering from a very serious staph infection of my elbow. I'll go back and try again. If i'm successful I will give some indication here. But I'll need some time. Thanks again for all your help

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First of all take care of your health. Yes, Philippines has a lot of places with native gold. Usually, rods cross where greatest concentration is, but probably not a depth too deep for recovery.

I have worked with dowsers in the Philippines before. Here is a little sword was found inside a cave entrance (Japanese carved rocks with signs outside of cave).

Attachments

• swordfindLG_2.jpg
    swordfindLG_2.jpg
    580.9 KB · Views: 77
  • swordfindLG_3.jpg
    swordfindLG_3.jpg
    644.3 KB · Views: 72
  • swordfindLG_1.jpg
    swordfindLG_1.jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Image0662-rjrgrapher.jpg
    Image0662-rjrgrapher.jpg