Help for pinpointing

OP
OP
A

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
okie ,just to know, how do you make the difference from raw gold?

OP
OP
A

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is also a question for all dowsers?

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
okie ,just to know, how do you make the difference from raw gold?

Raw gold you can hit it from n,s,e,w……… treasure is difference, you see what I mean if you will buried you a gold ring, take about a week then walk around it and see what happen...you still be able to hit the 4 line at this time ...but on each line look down your rod and see how far its off dead center just in one week but one line will be dead center, check it each week measure it, while you can, it will get where you cannot, it be to far out to measure ,now if it been buried for 10 years 3 line will be off a 100 yards are so… loaded with a gold sample on your rod.... this is not for mental dowsing, this just facts...… best way to learn how a magnetic field work's on treasure is buried you a target and test for yourself, don't take my word see for yourself, books will not help, somethings you have do on your own, tests and see why raw gold and treasure is like day and night …is all together difference. where raw gold that not been dug up n,s,e,w it does not matter all is dead center, even gold that in river's are sand bars it been reburied still n,s,e,w still dead center it cover with even flows of sands and dirt it does not have the magnetic field, like I said if you really want to learn you got to get your feet wet,
and buried you a target and see for yourself then you start finding treasure.

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Raw gold you can hit it from n,s,e,w……… treasure is difference, you see what I mean if you will buried you a gold ring, take about a week then walk around it and see what happen...you still be able to hit the 4 line at this time ...but on each line look down your rod and see how far its off dead center just in one week but one line will be dead center, check it each week measure it, while you can, it will get where you cannot, it be to far out to measure ,now if it been buried for 10 years 3 line will be off a 100 yards are so… loaded with a gold sample on your rod.... this is not for mental dowsing, this just facts...… best way to learn how a magnetic field work's on treasure is buried you a target and test for yourself, don't take my word see for yourself, books will not help, somethings you have do on your own, tests and see why raw gold and treasure is like day and night …is all together difference. where raw gold that not been dug up n,s,e,w it does not matter all is dead center, even gold that in river's are sand bars it been reburied still n,s,e,w still dead center it cover with even flows of sands and dirt it does not have the magnetic field, like I said if you really want to learn you got to get your feet wet,
Good job Okie, brilliant but true.. Even physical dowsers don't know this amazing secret unless they make lots of research work which takes years.. I call it God's "Signature" on all man-made buried things... You have put ((physical dowsers)) on the beginning of the tunnel, and its up to them to find out and reveal the full story at the end of this tunnel... Again, good job my friend

OP
OP
A

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice facts, it costs to reveal them.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice facts, it costs to reveal them.

Yes it does but if I was not secure it would not have happen, not going to write a book on it, it cross my mind, beside I cannot take it with me when I go, beside that there a lot to go with that I did not post, but that give a head's up on the way to go , rest is up to the person that dowsing all depend how bad he want to learn the difference between raw gold are treasure. testing only way to go to learn what going on. I have spent thousand's of hours threw the years several hours a day to get where i'm at now, there a lot I did not post.... so don't worry about the cost lol just a little bit cost not much. God Bless

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Red, I know Arti too, fine young man. By the way Red, like the hat. Is it for sale? :icon_thumright:
Hat not for sale. It's been through the desert with me a number of times, protected my face once, was under one of those thorny shrub tree bushes... might be what people in Arizona call Cat's Claw. But I can remember being under one with a gold detector, stood up suddenly real tall without thinking. Oh my, hate to think about what might have happened to my face without that durable straw cowboy hat.

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry, You have my permission to post on any site on TN EXCEPT this one.:director: Please be more careful in the future or i may have to EXILE you to Ganymede.:violent1: You will be in good company as I have sent others there.:wink: I have four votes already to send you there now.:sad11:
Marvin

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry, You have my permission to post on any site on TN EXCEPT this one.:director: Please be more careful in the future or i may have to EXILE you to Ganymede.:violent1: You will be in good company as I have sent others there.:wink: I have four votes already to send you there now.:sad11:
Marvin
Terry S is ok, had a couple good friendly PMs with him recently... he might get a little crazy at times, but it's normal for most gold prospectors.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread