A Definite Electromagnetic Reaction

Kilonova3

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is beyond any shadow of a doubt some metallic object is causing a clear magnetic reaction through my body and the dowsing rods. My rods are crossing and uncrossing over a very specifically defined rectangular object. They are producing measurements that remain consistent. If my mind was ever capable of "tricking" itself through some combination of wishful thinking and "micro muscle movements" in to producing a clearly measurable static object buried deep in the earth then i have never been aware of that capability. its a total surprise to me. ive never experienced any other example of my mind producing such results. when i scan over the object there is some fusion of my consciousness, subconsciousness, nervous system and the natural electrical energy flowing through all objects taking place to "project" the unseen object on to the visible physical plane. the dowsing rods are acting as a medium for the projection. like a movie projector is used to display the visualizations of the producers mind and actually transmute his mental images in to physical reality. i believe this is an ability that any human being is capable of tapping in to, even at child level, by making a simple adjustment to how they are choosing to interpret the thought forms passing through their mind and the level of confidence they put in to those thoughts having an actual physical form and vibrational frequency, "thoughts are things".

if you believe you are a being that is literally formed out of the exact same material that forms the stars in the sky then you can believe that you are capable of locating buried treasures by merely using your mind and some form of projector medium. you are capable of creating specific vibrational frequencies that resonate with very specific physical objects by simply holding the images of those objects in your mind and eliminating all polluting mental factors (doubt, hesitation, "waiting to see if it works"). purify the thought form of what it is you want to locate and simply command the dowsing rods to point in the direction of that object in the most detailed and accurate way possible. speak to the dowsing rods as if you are having a conversation with your most trusted friend, while maintaining an awareness of the purity level of the thoughts and mental images you are associating with the conversation. simply command the dowsing rods to "point in the direction of the nearest buried treasure" and hold in your mind a crystallized "thought form" of exactly what it is you seek. your mind will produce a perfect frequency that will perfectly resonate with the treasure you seek. the dowsing rods will act as antennas. this is my firm belief

Last edited:

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep! Many people think I am crazy. I talk to my self, and ask myself Yes or No answerable questions to myself, and get a sub-conscious, Ideomotor Dowsing response with the L-Rods, or Pendulum.

The true definition of Dowsing is considered as Meta-Physical. (psychic) We all have this inherent ability waiting to be trained and utilized. Map, Photo, & Information Dowsing, generally obtained by yes, or No answered questions and by a specific trained reaction of the Rod(s) or pendulum, by asking a Yes or No question in the field such as " Is there 5 lbs or more of Gold within 100 feet of where I am standing?" and getting a pre-determined type of reaction of the Rod(s), or pendulum, is considered among the true definition of Dowsing Meta-Physics.

Working in the field and the Rods crossing as you walk over an unknown Magnetic field, falls under the definition of Physics influencing the reaction of the Rod(s) Yes, the Physics reaction, and the Meta-Physics reaction of the Rod(s) require a different interpretation.

Not recognizing the difference between the two methods unless you have learned to accurately intertwine the two, will cause an inaccurate interpretation of the Rod(s) reactions, confusion, and empty holes.

There are methods (products) available that eliminate the guessing and ensure that the Dowsers own Rod(s) are reacting to 100% pure Physics giving me a distinct advantage of separating the two Dell

Last edited:

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I think what is differente between Physics reaction and the Meta-Physics reaction is the energy flow, if the method is Physic then your energy level drop faster. To me a Meta-Physics method its more related to the spirit or something higher and is more accurate according to the age of the practitioner, older means more success in practice a Meta-Physics method.

I like Physic methods using simply reactions as guide and not "codes" or chitchat, like: turning speed of the pendulum, object series, a feeling in the hand/s, blockage or pulling in the energy flow, etc.

IMO

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nicely put. IMO, no matter what works for someone, we are individuals and individually need to experience and learn from your own dowsing instrument's reactions. There is so much information on this forum alone to provide a starting point for a person new to dowsing and there is plenty of knowledge as well from and for the more advanced dowsers to incorporate the concepts into their own style should they choose. I feel Dowsing is an art and what you feel in your heart, mind and soul, you can't tell an artist how to feel about how to conceive, envision/create. Better yet, you really can't tell anyone in general how they should feel about something. Although procedurally each dowse may contain the same steps as the last, each search is different from the last depending on all the factors the search revolves around and that's what makes dowsing a challenge. We've all dug the empty holes, followed incorrect signals but eventually you and you alone will know what works for you using dowsing to locate your items of interest.
Jon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions