Gearing up w/Elements

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Knowing that Dowsing Energy/Power will increase again, is a good opportunity to gear up.
The high Flux of the next Solar cycle, will determine the L-rods used. Bent hangers and other metals are preferred, when held in direct contact with hands. While weaker power needs less resistance, and requires a sleeve, for sensative swivel action.
Using Elements to signal distant, same Elements, are best used pure. Even though more Element quantity signals further than less. It's not practical nor necessary to Cary heavy signal Elements.
Here is my Elements I use in the field. Top left to right. Aluminum, Carbon Graphite Diamond dust, Copper, Gold, Iron, Magnesium, Nickel, Palladium, Platinum, Silver, Telluride, Uranium, Ytterbium, Ytterium. I lost my Iridium, and Ruby, but these are the Elements I use.
Not knowing the Disability of Elements encased in Lucite resin. These new Acrylic cubes, could be the best signals to have. Luciteria. Dowser

Attachments

• IMG_20180310_083820572.jpg
    IMG_20180310_083820572.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 84

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How is best way to use the elements Dowser? Tape to rods or hold in the hand/ How about the dust, use small sample or the whole tube?
Many thanks,
elh:coffee2::coffee2:

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How is best way to use the elements Dowser? Tape to rods or hold in the hand/ How about the dust, use small sample or the whole tube?
Many thanks,
elh:coffee2::coffee2:

I set them on the ground and Dowse in front of them, when I'm outside. I use them samples to signal with. I leave them in their little jars. If yours work by holding them, by all means, hold them. It's a personal preference.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aluminum I use for Meteorite search. Carbon, for Meteorites and Diamonds, Copper for Meteorites and artifacts, and Ore. Gold for Meteorites, Ore, Coins and Artifacts. Iron for Meteorites and Ore. Magnesium do Ore. Nickel for Meteorites. Platinum for Meteorites and Ore and Jewelry. Silver for Meteorites, Ore, coins, jewelry.Telluride, Ore. Uranium for Ore or Meteorites.Ytterium and Ytterbium for Meteorites. If I had Iridium, it's for Meteorites. And I lost my Cobalt, which is for Meteorites and blue Cobalt bottles.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions