ProspectingForStone

Nov 17, 2017
North East USA Maine
Detector(s) used
Raider Gold, Old machine of my Father's
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello.

I have been experimenting and practicing some dowsing on my own for a number of months.

I began to have interest in it years ago at a house I had lived in, I became interested in dowsing and practiced dowsing the area a bit with L rods, probably coat hanger material then.

The past couple of months I have been using two different tools, a pendulum, and an old dead large tree branch, turned staff.

I've experimented and have had some interesting results.

My pendulum was previously made of another material glass, and is a container pendulum, containing material. What I have in it are small dyed sea shells and beach sand presumably from a beach that begins with W. Can not remember the name. Now it is made with metal.

At a point while made of glass I could easily find water, the pendulum would spin wildly over water, I kept experimenting with it, moving a bowl or bottle of water to different areas, putting a small bottle of water into drawers, the closet etc and each time when coming close the pendulum would spin wildly in circles.

My last dowsing experiment with the pendulum now metal I was able to throw down some metal pocket change onto the floor, and then check with the pendulum which spun in circles wildly over that.

I've also had successes with the staff which I am programming to search out and find minerals/ and such. The piece of Anthracite coal I have on top of the staff was indeed found by this branch, while looking for amber. Amber, Coal. I suppose it isn't too insane of a stretch.

What I am wondering after reading here in this forum section a little, is what exactly is meant when you guys use the word signal, or my signal? Are you speaking of the tool used to dowsed when you say signal or something else?

Perhaps I am missing something?

Thank you to those who read, and those whom may respond.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get a coat hanger for l-rod ,put pocket change's down on ground ,keep one dime in your hand with l-rod, walk around the change's (a full circle around it)you find 4 signal line,where the L-rod is pulling back to the pocket change's,N,S,E,W lines....this is called signal lines.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Signal, used here mostly to mean "a response" from any type of dowsing instrument.

OP
OP
ProspectingForStone

ProspectingForStone

Nov 17, 2017
North East USA Maine
Detector(s) used
Raider Gold, Old machine of my Father's
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Get a coat hanger for l-rod ,put pocket change's down on ground ,keep one dime in your hand with l-rod, walk around the change's (a full circle around it)you find 4 signal line,where the L-rod is pulling back to the pocket change's,N,S,E,W lines....this is called signal lines.

Thank you for the suggestion. I will be giving this a try.

Red_desert:

Signal, used here mostly to mean "a response" from any type of dowsing instrument.

Thank you very much, sir. I understand now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread