Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, on the wall is a drawing of the temple, with a wall that contains chests. What you need to know then, is how to get into the wall. Have you tried looking at where the wall begins? If chests of treasure are in a secret passageway, having us dowse the location of the treasure won't help you very much. There must be a way to get inside, it could have been covered over to keep people out. I was reading once a story, how somebody used a black light (UV lamp) to see a concealed entrance...I never tried it myself, so can't tell you if that really works.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I couldn't get the kind of signals I'd hoped to pick up. But found another unidentified type, doesn't seem to be a surface hit.

Attachments

• IMG_20180403_161648-wall.jpg
    IMG_20180403_161648-wall.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 57

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am getting a good void signal here, but nothing on either pic yet, that indicates an entrance.

Attachments

• IMG_20180403_161648-wall-Bvoid.jpg
    IMG_20180403_161648-wall-Bvoid.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 59

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I am just a beginning dowser--so more experienced dowsers are welcome to correct me.

Okie dowser--what do you think? Other dowsers give me your opinion.

I get this is a protected site and --I am not supposed to dowse this.
I began my questions with is it OK to dowse this site--and I got a strong NO.

I am just a beginner--trying to learn Barton

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
One time I got a some what similar response--as there was a water trap--which I felt
would kill the person entering the tunnel--if he located the entrance. So in this case
I felt that pirates and made a very devious water trap--that would use water pressure to close
the door to the treasure room--then flood it with water.

I had never ever before heard of such a devious trap.
I am just a beginner--but I feel that some sites are protected --and if a site
is protected you need to just walk away. There is just no point in banging
you head against a stone wall.

Barton

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I couldn't get the kind of signals I'd hoped to pick up. But found another unidentified type, doesn't seem to be a surface hit.
Start where Red Desert indicated. Have you thought about using a two box or your detector with a big coil to verify? If you don't want to draw a lot of attention, make a PVC pipe handle 2' long. I use a Sovereign in a pack bag & this shorty handle setup to search abandoned houses or tunnels that a regular shaft won't fit into. Have you gone far enough to look around where this is? If you can't disturb the front or it hasn't been disturbed what about looking for disturbances on the back side? Take your rods if you have them, spend some time just sitting and thinking how would I? You might be staring at what you're looking for. As mentioned above, black lights are useful in some instances. I modded a battery lantern with longwave & shortwave bulbs. Works great for building searches. Makes wall pendants jump right out at you even under 5 layers of wallpaper. Haven't had any success on rocks or walls. But that doesn't mean it won't work in your situation. Luck to ya!

OP
OP
C

chetan

Aug 1, 2014
Delhi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I m sending u some clear pics of this site

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-08-12-43-49-879_com.miui.videoplayer.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-08-12-43-49-879_com.miui.videoplayer.png
    693 KB · Views: 66

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There still seems to be a void back in there, at the white square/arrow.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-chetan-A.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-chetan-A.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 61

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The white line box with the arrow represents a possible void signal. The others are unidentified type signals. Here is from my file of definitions of possible targets. Red can be almost anything related to treasure hunting, hopefully something of value.

White in general is a color indicator, I use for natural caves or man made tunnel entrances and mine shafts, other similar type excavations (including old wells, tombs, etc.).
Red circle is to mark areas, of loose or surface coins/treasure and artifacts of value, down to 1-2 feet deep.
Red line box (or solid filled circles) for very deep coins/treasure or artifacts of value.
Green in general is a color indicator, I use for various other targets mostly archaeological (old ruins or foundations but especially those non-metallic objects such as Indian flints, glass, pottery, carved stone with treasure signs).

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

chetan

Aug 1, 2014
Delhi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So thanx dear red desert i will start brake up the 200 years old wall breaks after some day..
I m very lucky because this 200 years old chest without any entrance gate is find by me..and i wil start to find some precise Treasur

OP
OP
C

chetan

Aug 1, 2014
Delhi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always think k why some one made the two partician chest and closed them four side...why i was made...some one tell me..

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still can't get any chest signals yet from these new wall photos. I hope for you and your effort, if chests were hidden in the wall, that the treasure is still going to be there. However, the spot were Okiedowser was finding some type of thread material, I think he is right...possibly something made of cloth fabric.

If those chests are still there, a chest for of gold coins would be very easy to dowse. But if one is full of ornaments gold or silver, containing gemstones such as rubies and sapphires of mixed treasure, it could be hard to identify the signals. A void signal alone, isn't much to go on, might be a small space or the place the map on your wall shows the chests. What if the person later returned to remove the treasure, then closed up the wall again?

Only way you can know for sure, is to take a look inside yourself...whether it be empty or still contains the much desired treasure.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always think k why some one made the two partician chest and closed them four side...why i was made...some one tell me..
Being an old temple, besides treasure a person might want to keep safe some old writings or documents, religious artifacts, etc.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But i m very exited pls do expert dowse
We do everything possible, but even then there can surprises...sometimes better unexpected finds or at other times less than hoped for results. Check the 1st pic again, I didn't mark my hit last time, which was about the same spot as Okiedowser found. It will be the red rectangle with the arrow.

Attachments

• IMG_20180403_161306-Temple-B.jpg
    IMG_20180403_161306-Temple-B.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
OP
OP
C

chetan

Aug 1, 2014
Delhi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So thanx both of u my dear

What is the probability of getting here. Are you deadly sure and how deep it can be.

OP
OP
C

chetan

Aug 1, 2014
Delhi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear red desert plz send me your whatsapp mobile number i will do video call to u and show u exact what is here..
Thanx dear
My email - [email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions