• IMG_20180405_195158810_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20180405_195158810_HDR.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 91

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Following up on a Treasure legend at Tank pass, on location.
Here is my Dowsed Gold signal lines. Using Gold, L-rods, GPS and protractor, I have a deffinate triangulation from four different locations.
What do you guys see. Dowser
Very good job,i get 2 more a little farther out. Granite Wash Mts.jpg

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks.. The legends written that someone found some very rich Gold ore there. When I first Dowsed the area, storms moved in, and I left before I reached the target. When I returned, it was a bad power day, couldn't find the main target. Had to pull out a Metal detector, but didn't signal anything. Crazy mineralized quartz area, with a couple old mines within sight. One day I might make it back. Those are 10 mile signals, something good is still there. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is another one. The Vulture mtns. I saw afterwards that my last line hit dead nuts on the Vulture mine itself. Dowser

Attachments

• IMG_20180405_193604007.jpg
    IMG_20180405_193604007.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 62

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is another one. The Vulture mtns. I saw afterwards that my last line hit dead nuts on the Vulture mine itself. Dowser

yes there a good one there,don't know if i hit the mine are not, ( don't want to start a Gold Rush by posted it). one end of vein is 5' 7" deep the other is a good way's off at 87' deep.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks.. The legends written that someone found some very rich Gold ore there. When I first Dowsed the area, storms moved in, and I left before I reached the target. When I returned, it was a bad power day, couldn't find the main target. Had to pull out a Metal detector, but didn't signal anything. Crazy mineralized quartz area, with a couple old mines within sight. One day I might make it back. Those are 10 mile signals, something good is still there. Dowser

Yes i hear you on bad days.....the 3 that i marked was treasure's not veins,did not check to see if nuggets in sacks,are in metal, but they were in 1 spot did not break into a vein.....vein don't have a magnetic field around them...i'am sure there veins in there to, but i would have to took more time,and cover the 3 spots up are cut them out the map before it showed up.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First Dowsed on this Dec 25, 2011. It was an 8 mile Gold signal I followed. It was the only spot in Cherry, that hadn't been found. It was the only line, even from the other side of the mtn. If you look hard, you can see it on Google earth, hidden in the dense bushes. It is a mineralized zone, their called. The dull granite gets all colered from mineralization, from a crack down below. Dowser

Attachments

• IMG_20180406_140649263.jpg
    IMG_20180406_140649263.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 76

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First Dowsed on this Dec 25, 2011. It was an 8 mile Gold signal I followed. It was the only spot in Cherry, that hadn't been found. It was the only line, even from the other side of the mtn. If you look hard, you can see it on Google earth, hidden in the dense bushes. It is a mineralized zone, their called. The dull granite gets all colered from mineralization, from a crack down below. Dowser

Dowser this is how i get it in Cherry. Cherry.jpg

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I did get to this spot, and found it was claimable. I was told I could do exploratory digging, before filing a claim, as long as I didn't dig any shafts, nor tunnels. It was extremely difficult to get too, because of it being such a thick brushy area. Dowser

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did get to this spot, and found it was claimable. I was told I could do exploratory digging, before filing a claim, as long as I didn't dig any shafts, nor tunnels. It was extremely difficult to get too, because of it being such a thick brushy area. Dowser

Well maybe some day you get back there,and get you a claim on it,i'm getting to old for the hard stuff i'll better stick to hunting treasure.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well maybe some day you get back there,and get you a claim on it,i'm getting to old for the hard stuff i'll better stick to hunting treasure.

The problem I ran into, is the quantity below. Since dowsing power is never constant, it's impossible to know at what power level I'm dowsing at. I don't know how much Gold I Dowse from 8 miles away, because of the pulsing power signal. I practice with a 18 mile distant Silver target line from my house. How much silver am I dowsing at 18 miles, I have no real idea, other than, the further the signal target, the greater the quantity.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I did dig and push granite down the hill, eventually finding quartz. Never had it assayed. The nearby mines were, microscopic, or sub microscopic gold. It would take a crusher and chemical plant. So I started chasing signal lines in free Gold areas after that.
I have multiple past treasure spots that I had dowsed when dowsing power was stronger. I will get back there in 2 yrs, and I have a much better mine to file on. Dowser

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The problem I ran into, is the quantity below. Since dowsing power is never constant, it's impossible to know at what power level I'm dowsing at. I don't know how much Gold I Dowse from 8 miles away, because of the pulsing power signal. I practice with a 18 mile distant Silver target line from my house. How much silver am I dowsing at 18 miles, I have no real idea, other than, the further the signal target, the greater the quantity.

I have no real idea, other than, the further the signal target, the greater the quantity.

Yes i do the same thing,plus i use a weighcheck but it take's on the forum of what ever its in, but it still help's from digging a small piece up.i had people buried so many pounds of lead,and not tell me how much they buried of it,and take a picture of it,its on the money when its first buried 2 are 3 years later what ever its in ,plus the mineral in the soil,start making it bigger than what it is.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions