Quantity compared Dowsing

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L-rod Dowsing can be used to Assay targets. While Assay to me, means to identify. It's not just, what it is, but how much.
From great distance, identity of target, can easily be determined using Elements. If a target signals from a great distance, it's an indication of large quantity. Large quantity can either be dense, or thin/spread out.
Once you reach the dowsed target, depending on what your after, example Gold. Before wasting time digging, you need to Assay your target. Comparative Dowsing. Example. Place 1/2 oz of 24 k Gold, on the ground, right next to your target. Dowse over top of your target, then compare the dowsing rod movement over the Gold. "You might have to change rod sensitivities to see the difference.
If the target signal is stronger than your 1/2 ounce gold signal, then it's possible that it's more than 1/2 oz gold. Then compare Dowse the line strengths. 1/2 oz Gold to target, compared to 1/2 oz Gold to 1/2 is Gold.
When dowsing over top of a target, all Elements Dowse an accumulative total strength, giving false specific Element percentages. Dowsing signal line strengths with Pure Element comparison can confirm target Element presence.
Comparative Dowsing of line and target strength, does not have to be done with target elements. Certain Elements are not that dissimilar. 1 oz of Iron, or Nickle, is very similar to Gold or Silver signal strength. Dowser

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True words good post,.............,Another thing i learn To, by using Pure Element ...(like gold on signal line),stop on that line and see, if you are locked on target fall off your line,with in 1 minute,if it leaves your line, its just minerals,are a mirror image,a true target will never leave the line.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True words good post,.............,Another thing i learn To, by using Pure Element ...(like gold on signal line),stop on that line and see, if you are locked on target fall off your line,with in 1 minute,if it leaves your line, its just minerals,are a mirror image,a true target will never leave the line.

This is how it is for me.
An Element signal line is Not a constant signal. As we move across the line, our subconcious registers an anomoly and fills in the blank. Making the signal line seem constant. If you stop and hold your rods over an Element or line, it is obvious that the signal isn't constant. When I'm dowsing an Element signal line, if the line disapears, it's because Dowsing power is off or too low, right then, at the moment of the dowse. It's very hard for some people to believe that Dowsing power isn't constant. If it was, it would be to easy. Dowser

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread