Jerry Nokes...Inquiry

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004
Does anyone have a printed/hardcopy of Jerry Nokes’ book “New Map Dowsing Technology/Map Dowsing Is Obsolete” with its companion “Cranial Pendulum Secrets”? It seems that when Jerry’s website hosting service changed platforms, it lost the material from his course. I have a friend who would very much appreciate a copy of it. Might anyone have any leads on finding one? Thanks a lot!

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck on that. I asked him a few years ago, same reply. I bought his map dowsing material quite a few years back.

MERCURY & THE SUN

Nov 27, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter Deep Seeking VLF Metal Detector, L-rod, Pendulum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a map from him just to get an added opinion on a treasure I was hunting and he totally screwed me...before I bought it I told him that I would only purchase it if it was legally recoverable. He sent me onto a golf course in a gated community with security guards on patrol but only after first sending me about 50 miles from there for nothing and then not even apologizing for having been wrong on his first try. I asked if he could dowse something that I could actually obtain because that was our agreement but he refused to speak with me anymore after he got my money and sent me to two places one with nothing and the other that could get me in trouble. He spoke to me like he was drunk and was barely intelligible...I could barely understand him...anyway I don't like to talk crap about people because that is not me but Nokes will swindle you so be aware. My advice to any others who may think about trying him out would be to save your money and just use the treaurenet dowsers for assistance or surrogates. It's funny that someone would bring him up and I don't mean to hijack the thread but I e-mailed him last night explaining that it wasn't right what he did and then a thread about him showed up and so it's only right that I inform others not to do business with him less you get screwed too. He may be a great author that's fine get his books if you want just don't have him do any dowsing for you unless you like burning cash.

pete4571

Jun 22, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you have any joy with this? I too want to get my hand on the course and more especially the Cranial Pendulum guide.

pete4571

Jun 22, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you "oswaldrha", I really appreciate the efforts you have made to put this material online.

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Too much mental and divine dowsing
..i run out of here

gatow

Dec 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a map from him just to get an added opinion on a treasure I was hunting and he totally screwed me...before I bought it I told him that I would only purchase it if it was legally recoverable. He sent me onto a golf course in a gated community with security guards on patrol but only after first sending me about 50 miles from there for nothing and then not even apologizing for having been wrong on his first try. I asked if he could dowse something that I could actually obtain because that was our agreement but he refused to speak with me anymore after he got my money and sent me to two places one with nothing and the other that could get me in trouble. He spoke to me like he was drunk and was barely intelligible...I could barely understand him...anyway I don't like to talk crap about people because that is not me but Nokes will swindle you so be aware. My advice to any others who may think about trying him out would be to save your money and just use the treaurenet dowsers for assistance or surrogates. It's funny that someone would bring him up and I don't mean to hijack the thread but I e-mailed him last night explaining that it wasn't right what he did and then a thread about him showed up and so it's only right that I inform others not to do business with him less you get screwed too. He may be a great author that's fine get his books if you want just don't have him do any dowsing for you unless you like burning cash.
Yes I fully agree with your comments about the man , i also allowed him to screw me big way as i had bought from him treasure allocated google earth satelite maps , stupidly bought over 200 of them ALL UTTER CON. thousends of dollars stolen by deception , not a nice person

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread