OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Now I have found 4 men lying down. The first three sent me to old mines. These were just holes in the groiund with no visable shoreing. The one in Utah had a lot of tailing so it was worked for a long time.

I first went up on the mountain and looked for tool markings. When I found them I then looked for gaps in the rocks or anything that you could look through or over to site what was on the other side. Look for vees or montain ridges..Art

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something on far left side, either a hole or cave/shaft...signal tends to almost run off the photo edge.

As for center area of pic, must be a type of rock, possibly an ore or deposit.

Last edited:

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello aarthr3811,

Once here in New Mexico I saw three stone men climbing a hill all wearing backpacks. So how did the men lying down direct you to or show you the old mines?

Barton

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello aarthrj3811,

Just my thought--that and two dollars will get you a cup of coffee.
I see on the very left of your photo--a boulder cluster about 100 feet down from the top of the ridge--to me this represents a snake with an open mouth--
so I feel that the snake tell you about a cache site or mine--hidden immediately near by.

Next go to the highest peak in the photo--and drop down to the--vertical black shadow line--immediately to the right is a standing stone man--on his right
or your left as viewing the photo is a giant lightning bolt indicating a D. Trap.

They will not go to the trouble usually to construct giant D. Traps to kill people unless they are protecting something very valuable --located near by.

Barton

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello aarthr3811,

First of all I see a stone man at the top and an upwards climbing man down the hill to your right or to the top standing man's left if he was facing you. I see a split in half heart in two places. I see the number 2 in two places to the far right. Remember the "2" represents the letter "B" or the number "13" or the letter "M" for the "Owl Of Minerva" I see a heavy headed "T" close to one of the hearts on the left. I also see an upside down turtle with its head facing down in conjunction with the up climbing man. In addition the clump of boulders in the left forefront has an "M" and to the right is a down facing horseshoe with a rectangle beneath it. Hope this helps.

Many signs here, thank you for showing them for interpretation.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

Last edited:

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For all of you that SEE stone men------------------------I want some of whatever you are taking/drinking.
Marvin

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Thank you for your interpretation, I always look for something that can not be narural. The Spainish had a lot of time to play around. They made slaves of the native people and made them dig. Many of the buried treasure was because the people rebelled. Look for someting that can be used as a gun site. This site is located in Carson City Nevada...Art

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This area had my attention, cropped it down for a better look, each section only the same place cropped down more (then enlarged a little).

Attachments

• 100_0015_Artcrop.jpg
    100_0015_Artcrop.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 100_0015_Artcrop1.jpg
    100_0015_Artcrop1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 100_0015_Artcrop1B.jpg
    100_0015_Artcrop1B.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 63

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hard to say, but it might be a good idea to go there, get a better look. Heart below the letter M?

Attachments

• 100_0015_Artcrop1C.jpg
    100_0015_Artcrop1C.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 73

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions