Irradiance backtrack, is Dowsing power continues ??

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
“It is a continual presence in humanity” Nigel Percy, The history of Dowsing.
Dowsing, the ability to find anything, has been historically recorded for Centuries. But lack of Dowsing ability is not well documented.
In the early 1690’s Jacques Aymar, a Dowser, became a celebrity. Able to Dowse Crime scenes and Elements, he was invited to run Dowsing tests in 1693. At first, some went good, then things went bad, he left a humiliated man. Reports wrote that some time elapsed before recovering his Dowsing skills. Again able to Dowse.
Solar flux somewhat coincides with Sunspot number,, somewhat, not totally. Total irradiance / Solar flux, graphs with the Solar cycles, which change during the increase and decrease of Sunspot numbers. Solar cycles are averaged at 11 year cycles, but they can run shorter or longer.
Solar cycle number 1 is recorded in 1755. The counting of Sunspots indicated the cycles. The irradiance of the Sun is now recorded as Solar X-ray flux, and graphed along with Sunspot number.
The Maunder Minimum 1645-1715, a lack of Sunspot has been upgraded. Not as blank as thought, the Sun was on a cycle, and the iradience was higher at times, more than previously thought.
Backing up 11 year averages from cycle number 1 1755, to 5 cycles back, puts us at 1689. Jacques first realized he could Dowse 1688. He left Paris humiliated in 1693, between cycles. Next cycle being at 1700, he was again finall able to Dowse 1702.
The Maurder minimum to 1717 is a broad span with insufficient data. Updated graphs show a increase of Flux and cycle at 1700.
Did we come out of minimum even earlier, one cycle before 1700 ?? Maybe a high Solar flux around 1689 ?
This is the only documented link to Dowsing ability and inability that I could find.
Dowsing is not constant, just like the Suns irradiance isn’t constant. I believe Dowsing ability changes as the Solar cycles change. Dowser

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geomagnetic A-Indices, can't remember now, but something like if it says below 7 for about three days.

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back when I dowsed for a Construction Company, I never had a time when anything hindered my ability to find Utilities.
I must admit that my glass is always Half Full.
Marvin

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More about the Sun
Sunspots concentrate in 2 bands. Just after minimum, Sunspots averagely appear 25 to 30 degrees, both North and South of the Equator. As the cycle progresses, Sunspots appear closer and closer to the Equator. The last Sunspots of the cycle averagely appear at a latitude of 5 to 10 degrees from the Equator.
The center or midway thru the cycle Solar flux is strong, but as the Sunspots decrease in number past midway Solar flux doesn’t diminish fast. As we pass center of cycle the 2 bands of Sunspots are moving toward the Equator, putting them closer together, and brings flux closer to direct line of Earth, dead center. The last half of a cycle can get quite active for Dowsers. I observed this in 2004 cycle 23, and 2011 cycle 24. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When it comes to L-rod Dowsing I have learned, people are different! It could be the amount of Iron in our blood, or Zinc in our inner ears, or just a better frame of mind. Some people are grounded, so to speak.
Not knowing other expert Dowsers personally, I read their posts, consider, test, and ignore some stuff I read. Disagreement is in everyone sometime or another. I disagree with most everything they post, because my personal experiences prove me differently.
Knowledge, Ability, Success and Usability, I will rate myself L-rod Dowser 1 to 10 scale, ten being best.

Knowledge would be three categories.
Experience knowledge 10
Book knowledge 2
All knowledge. 5

Ability, one category. Able to use L-rods, and Elements, and follow connection lines to targets, 100 percent discrimination, without flaw. 10

Success would be three categories.
Success from Dowsing and recovering, unknown specific targets. 10
Success from cashing in Dowsed targets. 0
Success from Media or on the News. 0

Usability about 4 for me. I can only Dowse 40 percent of a year at mid Solar cycle. Eliminate the nights, the bad weather, the in between and weak pulses. Along with working 45 hrs every week, doesn’t leave much Dowsing time.
The future is looking up, and so will my Dowsing score, once Solar cycle 25 arrives. Dowser

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geomagnetic A-Indices, can't remember now, but something like if it says below 7 for about three days.
I admit I haven’t connected all the dots, I’m still missing something. When power picks up for me, I’ll again try to find the right Geomagnetic combination. The appearance of a stronger Dowsing signal is created by more than one thing. It took till the flux reached 80 from its low, just for me to confirm flux is involved. Yes, I could be wrong, and cannot be positive until I receive a stronger usable signal, not a weak signal, like now. K, Kp, A, aa, so, indices, and indexes. Not sure what. I might be right about a higher flux, but me suggesting high protons could be irrelevant. Years back I thought Bz hat to be North. I haven’t dismissed that yet. So far I got, Solar flux hitting, Earth reacting by creating unpredictable fluctuating Dowsable pulse. That’s all I got.
Thanks for the post, I’ll deffinately keep an eye all Geomagnetic activity. Dowser

Last edited:

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I first became a member here, I stepped into the dowsing forum for a look. I made some comments, not realizing the religious and fantasy attributes of the hobby. My ass was handed to me. I see there are also astrological aspects, solar spot cycles, fluxes and protons. At certain times, apparently, a dormant dowser starts quivering or vibrating, and turns into an active dowser, kind of like a werewolf. Dowser, you say you disagree with most everything other dowsers post, because of your personal experience.

A "Master" surrounded by grasshoppers, eh? I follow your lead and disbelieve your concept entirely. Oh, work on the book knowledge, but I see you already know half of everything, and that's really good! And let's not even talk about 100 per cent experience knowledge. You are there.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I first became a member here, I stepped into the dowsing forum for a look. I made some comments, not realizing the religious and fantasy attributes of the hobby. My ass was handed to me. I see there are also astrological aspects, solar spot cycles, fluxes and protons. At certain times, apparently, a dormant dowser starts quivering or vibrating, and turns into an active dowser, kind of like a werewolf. Dowser, you say you disagree with most everything other dowsers post, because of your personal experience.

A "Master" surrounded by grasshoppers, eh? I follow your lead and disbelieve your concept entirely. Oh, work on the book knowledge, but I see you already know half of everything, and that's really good! And let's not even talk about 100 per cent experience knowledge. You are there.
I hold L-rods, they move, therefore I am a Dowser. I used to think it was that easy, but soon realized there was more to it. Yes I disagree with most Dowsing posts, and many videos on U- tube. The reason being is because of all my, out in the field continuous signal line and Element signal chase. My personal experience located millions of dollars worth of targets. I could publish a book on how I can, have, and confirmed how to correctly Dowse. It’s so many tests, and dug targets that bring me here. Im confused at the rest of the Dowsers. When power is on and usable for me, I do and have continuously found and retrieved multiple targets. But I need more power to prove it, I know. But what about all the Dowsers that can Dowse right now ? They can find Treasure but they don’t feel like it ? Where is all the Dowsing finds????? I know that I post differently than all the other Dowsers out there. All my posts are what I believe,and what works for me or not. I don’t follow any other Dowser leads, because they haven’t proved that they are up to my caliber. Show me proof you can Dowse and continually dig targets, and I’ll start reading your posts. Dowser

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Disagreement is good it makes people think. I am not leading anybody on, nor am I making anything up. Everybody keep posting, give me something I can use. I haven’t read anything that helps me.. So far I am self taught, and good at it.
I see the hardest thing for people to believe is the constant power, or not scenario. If power is constant and never changing, everybody should be able to Dowse and find Treasures, but they aren’t ? Why ?
Dowser

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Millions of dollars' worth of targets? If you're creating a story, might as well go big, huh? You ask others to show their proof. Shall we just take your word for it?

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Millions of dollars' worth of targets? If you're creating a story, might as well go big, huh? You ask others to show their proof. Shall we just take your word for it?
No you don’t have to take my word for it.. If you read my past posts, you’ll find the answers your looking for. I don’t concern myself with people that don’t believe me. Dowser

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread