All Treasure Hunting

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Just the two yellow boxes. It maybe time to try this

What I do is hold one rod with my elbow on the center console. I go down the road at the speed limit. When the rod makes a quick move to either side I slow down and turn around and go back the other way. When the rods swings again I park and get out. When the rods find a signal I either follow it or take a gps reading. If I take 3 of them about 50 foot apart on the signal line I can put it in my lap top. I can then look for access roads along the line. It takes a lot of time to learn what the quick pull is at speed.
I have tried everything that people have told me or I have read. If I can use the information or if it does not work for me I keep it in my memory as some day it may be some what I need
paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails

Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Ademir Felix,
Dowsing revealed an attraction to:
Gold, green circle area
Silver, Blue circle areas
Bronze, Orange circled areas.
Thank you for posting your pictures,
Jon
TnetAdemirFelix6-24-18carão.jpg TnetAdemirFelix6-24-18genipapo01.jpg

Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
searching for buried treasure because in these places lived masters of engenho and they buried their riches due to the fear of looting.

The undertaker may be the last person to see you naked but the guys who work for him are the last ones to... can't finish that.
Anyway is the OP asking for someone to dowse this photo maybe?

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little help for Jon and Xristosz
..only arrow pointer can be Treasure
..small circles are small objects

Help?, I don't have the $50 :laughing7: Originally I didn't pick up on anything where your arrows are, I did however pick up on silver nearby that bldg., close to the gold cache Okie and Xristosz indicated, and over that area I got an odd serial number, could be the container it's in, also got a silver attraction. Too bad we couldn't zoom in a bit and pinpoint better.
Ademir Felix MX sport should be able to find something, large or small, hope to hear something soon.
Jon :headbang: :occasion14:

Last edited:

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Jon, for hit the Kristosz treasure maybe you need clean the pendulum OR a witness with 100% pure gold

Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jon, for hit the Kristosz treasure maybe you need clean the pendulum OR a witness with 100% pure gold
I didn't mark that location...
Xristosz marked it first with no ID then Okie did
same area with ID, so it doesn't matter to me, I do MY dowse and everyone else does theirs, what's your issue?
Everyone doesn't pick up on the same targets all the time.
It looks like your upper right target is moving around? lol
Jon :headbang:

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
About my green rectangle spot, the first hit is inside the rectangle then after "centered" it the REAL TARGET appears
..Yes REAL TARGET is out the rectangle

Jon review and center your targets its only was a practice nothing more :coffee2:
..No problem, i change the picture

Last edited:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would also like someone to show me where a treasure is here in MI

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About my green rectangle spot, the first hit is inside the rectangle then after "centered" it the REAL TARGET appears
..Yes REAL TARGET is out the rectangle

Jon review and center your targets its only was a practice nothing more :coffee2:
..No problem, i change the picture

Ok I see, of course, practice! Oh and I'm gonna have a talk with my pendulum about being dirty, as far as I know, she's been with me, and free of STD's (sudden tempermental decisions) but maybe there's been some promiscuity when she spends time with my other dowsing tools :tongue3:.... lol
I think we all would like the people who post dowsing requests to check each of the dowsed hits from everyone, but that's near impossible to do. I hope that something is recovered with where Ademir chooses to check, then we can all learn from that. I surely don't know everything about dowsing, I do know my technique works, so I go with that and always look for what someone else does to see if I can blend it in even after all the years of dowsing. With each request there is something new to learn. Until someone recovers something and lets us know, we all just have to keep dowsing the best we can and use the truth of the recovery in the field as a baseline to move forward.

Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would also like someone to show me where a treasure is here in MI
I have some projects we can work on, let me know. Maybe we can meet over the winter and discuss what we want to do.
Jon

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's also interesting that the carao pic here was posted on 8-21-18, the post called treasure search, pic called carrao (zoomed out a bit) by the same person who asked these to be dowsed.
Weird that the targets are not the same when dowsed in August as what showed up on this collection of dowses, dowsed months later. Just an example of how some items don't show up sometimes when dowsed.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread