The signals I Dowse

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When Dowsing with, and for Elements. The signals my L-rods receive are, Perimeter signals. When Dowsing connection lines, same thing, but not called perimeter, but border/wall.
I’m Dowsing a Vertical Perimeter/Border signal on a Horizontal plane.
The thickness of a connection line is the width of the Elements signaling or receiving, toward each other. Perimeter/Border signals protrude straight up from the Earth, everywhere, projecting the exact shape of the object or line it’s representing vertically.
Walking horizontally while Dowsing, indicates these protruding vertical perimeter anomalous signals. Dowser

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
The only signals I follow are all runing in a cardinal directions. When I get to the target I can learn the size.....Art

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only signals I follow are all runing in a cardinal directions. When I get to the target I can learn the size.....Art
The lines I follow run in any direction. When I Dowse a circle around my set Element, I get signal lines in any direction away from my Element. Like bicycle wheel spokes, any direction, nothing cardinal. I don’t Concentrate on what I’m signaling with, nor for. Interesting the different working Dowsing ways. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When Dowsing with, and for Elements. The signals my L-rods receive are, Perimeter signals. When Dowsing connection lines, same thing, but not called perimeter, but border/wall.
I’m Dowsing a Vertical Perimeter/Border signal on a Horizontal plane.
The thickness of a connection line is the width of the Elements signaling or receiving, toward each other. Perimeter/Border signals protrude straight up from the Earth, everywhere, projecting the exact shape of the object or line it’s representing vertically.
Walking horizontally while Dowsing, indicates these protruding vertical perimeter anomalous signals. Dowser
The signals I receive are vertical, and they are directly below my L-rods. I have read other Dowser techniques, that the signal is received thru their heels. I cannot disagree with some other techniques, because one day while Dowsing the signal target indicated at the heels and not vertically below the rods. Most 99.9 percent of the time, I Dowse a vertical, not cardinal signal. Dowser

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
When I dowse, I often find my signal lines run west to east and as I approach these signal lines my rods start to close indicating I am near the lines. Then as I cross these lines my rods change direction indicating the direction they are running. Using a single rod works differently however. It always shows the direction of the lines toward said target no matter which direction I am traveling. Cardinal points seem to have little to no effect affect on it. My pendulum works different still. It seems to work in broad sweeping circles which get progressively smaller as I approach my target. When near my target the circles become smaller and then when I locate my target, it starts doing + signs. I have found it easier to pinpoint a target with my pendulum. Hope this helps. rockhound

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Any way that works for you is good. When going down my line and the rod cross. I put both feet on the original line and drop one rod to my side. My up rod will always point to the target. If it is another signal I will mark it so I can follow it later.....Art

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any way that works for you is good. When going down my line and the rod cross. I put both feet on the original line and drop one rod to my side. My up rod will always point to the target. If it is another signal I will mark it so I can follow it later.....Art
Interesting, I will try that.
Marvin

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Thats what is so confusing to the slkeptics. Phisical, mental or the two togerther. Read everything and try it. If it works you have to make a decisrion. Is it better than what you use now? Remember it as it may be the only thing that will work....Art

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats what is so confusing to the slkeptics. Phisical, mental or the two togerther. Read everything and try it. If it works you have to make a decisrion. Is it better than what you use now? Remember it as it may be the only thing that will work....Art
My only Dowsing with "L" Rods is in locating utilities and I have NEVER failed at that. If it was there, I found it, otherwise dig away Backhoe Operator, you wont hit anything important.
I will experiment with looking for other things.
Marvin

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Many people use the rods for that purpose. Put some targets out and see if you can locate then. It does not matter if you can see them. All this is in the start of this thread,,..Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread