Out of curiosity, what can you see and where?

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since your videos keep disappearing before I have a chance to watch them, I can't comment on what might be going on with the '808. But I do know that a lot of people who didn't understand how to use one dug a lot of holes to nowhere. Previously you implied bringing in the '808 after digging 9 feet, and got a good signal. That was at least 18 feet ago, maybe 70, and you're still getting a good signal. That tells me you're not detecting a real target. As I said in the other thread, I predict in another 20 feet it'll still give a good signal.

I can't fault you on the '808 problem, it's common. The punchline to the whole story is how the sites were located in the first place: dowsing. Or LRLs, same thing. I hope before you completely give up and fill those holes back in you will thoroughly check the dowses offered by Okie and Weregolf. They'll also be failures, and offer two more data points on the efficacy of dowsing. But you gotta keep track of these things... if dowsers paid close attention to their failure rates, they'd all pretty much agree, dowsing really sucks. Only seems to work when you don't pay attention, or never dig a hole.

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
For Dowsing a good centered target listen next video,
it will clean your "Body" of certain energies that interfere making you hits well centered

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
And remember metal detect my spot, use a single coil detector (dish)

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
dowsing. Or LRLs, same thing. I hope before you completely give up and fill those holes back in you will thoroughly check the dowses offered by Okie and Weregolf. They'll also be failures, and offer two more data points on the efficacy of dowsing. But you gotta keep track of these things... if dowsers paid close attention to their failure rates, they'd all pretty much agree, dowsing really sucks. Only seems to work when you don't pay attention, or never dig a hole.

I do keep track of my dowsing and LRL fines. It works a lot better than the conventional Metal Detector I bought. On the gold setting I dug 100 straight pull tabs. After I learned to Dowse I went back to that same spot and had a good time finding placer gold....Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread