Astral Projection

sea.thunter7

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm curious if anyone here has experimented with astral projection as a way of locating and/or gathering detailed information about buried or hidden treasures. This stuff is pretty far out but over the past months my research has led me to believe that human beings do in fact have this ability laying dormant in all of us. Actually I just found this CIA document that was declassified back in 2000. This is a session with an astral projector who visited the planet Mars in the time period 1 million B.C. They are given a sealed envelope before the session that was not opened until afterwards. The envelope contained a document with the specific planet and time period the projector would be visiting. During the session, the interviewer asks the projector to visit specific coordinates on the Mars surface where our satellites and space probes have located very strange surface formations. This is really fascinating stuff. If a person can travel to distant planets and time periods, then surely its possible for a person to travel below the surface of the ground and actually visualize/examine buried treasures. What are your thoughts?

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf

P.S.
The "Read Me First" thread it says "This forum is limited to the discussion of simple, inexpensive (or FREE!) devices and techniques. That means NO discussion of electrical devices of any kind. Feel free to discuss L-rods, Spanish dip needles, map dowsing, and other dowsing related subjects."

So I believe it is permitted to discuss such a topic here.

Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I don't know if it's totally astral proj, but when I concentrate strongly on the lost object, phrase questions and imagine (picture) the terrain I see in the aerial/map in my minds eye then maybe it's similar?
Jon

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Well I don't know if it's totally astral proj, but when I concentrate strongly on the lost object, phrase questions and imagine (picture) the terrain I see in the aerial/map in my minds eye then maybe it's similar?

I don't know what its called but when I am walkinga a trail I have never traveled brfore and know what is around the bend it makes you thnk or when you are Deer hunting and you see a picture of where he is hiding makes you wonder when you find him. I don't think about but wonder what the heck just happned.

OP
OP
S

sea.thunter7

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Jon

The connection I see is that you're mentally accessing some type of universal record of everything that has ever or ever will happen. Astral projection seems like a more direct approach to accessing the same record that gives the psychic the ability to freely move to any moment or location. It just seems like if you've already tapped in to your ability to dowse mentally, then you're basically on the path to astral projection if you choose to continue developing your skills. Just think of the possibilities. The CIA apparently really believes in this stuff. If you go here https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/stargate there is a whole library of declassified CIA documents related to astral projection. Famous psychics like Edgar Cayce and Olof Jonsson taught that everyone has the ability, its simply a matter of tapping in to it.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The connection I see is that you're mentally accessing some type of universal record of everything that has ever or ever will happen. Astral projection seems like a more direct approach to accessing the same record that gives the psychic the ability to freely move to any moment or location. It just seems like if you've already tapped in to your ability to dowse mentally, then you're basically on the path to astral projection if you choose to continue developing your skills. Just think of the possibilities. The CIA apparently really believes in this stuff. If you go here https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/stargate there is a whole library of declassified CIA documents related to astral projection. Famous psychics like Edgar Cayce and Olof Jonsson taught that everyone has the ability, its simply a matter of tapping in to it.

I don't use dowsing for future predictions/events, just the past and what is already know information about someone or situation that I am attempting to gather from a picture/map or just asking for information on a subject matter. If whatever I'm working on is not meant to be, usually I get a warning sign to stop that precedes any dowsing or shortly thereafter so in that sense the warning came from the future.
Jon

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
My first words to a map or photo are...
May I, can I, should I, ESTABLISH,,Thank You for allowing me to Dowse this map or photo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread