The sensitivity of swivel rods

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In order for me to receive the weak Dowsing signal, I need to use swivel L-rods, to chase Element signal lines. Since the Rods move freely and easily in the holders, it doesn’t take much Element signal to move them. While running tests in my back yard, I set a little Graphite on the ground and did Dowsing tests against my Diamond. I had a line from my signal toward my garage, was curious, and followed it to the target. To my surprise I had Dowse the ashes in my charcoal Grill. WoW !! That’s a little to sensitive ! I switched to my longer rods and eliminated the line, but my long rods aren’t sensitive enough. I’ll have to weight my shorter rods.
I don’t wast to chase any Diamonds smaller than 5 carrot. Dowser

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have used ashes to find big mining camps. The mine would be close. I used black powder to find one old mine that was shut using black powder...I prefer no
swivel on my rods I find that the wind moves them to much. This is my bait chamber most of the time..Art P1010036[1].JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After the charcoal I had saw a Diamond signal line I have never noticed before using my Diamond. It was a strong signal on my long rods, meaning it was good quantity. I moved my signal Diamond, to get a triangulation, and saw the target was right in front of me in plain sight. 5, seven foot tall Iron fence posts. I signaled the Carbon in them. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A 1/32 carrot Diamond target, can be signaled with Carbon, Graphite, or another Diamond, at 50 yds on a good day. But a piece of gold that size, can’t be signaled at 50 yds. Elements signal differently. But they all piggyback on other Elements signal lines.
One example is the 18 mile distant target I Dowse regularly from my house or yard. It has Silver, Uranium, Graphite and Telluride. Individually Uranium, Graphite an Telluride don’t have enough quantity of Element to signal 18 miles, but the Silver does. The Element with the most quantity signal the furthest, and the weaker less quantity, get a free ride to the end of the line. “Piggyback”. Sensitive swivel rods can indicate all Elements in the signal lines of very distant targets. Dowser

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A 1/32 carrot Diamond target, can be signaled with Carbon, Graphite, or another Diamond, at 50 yds on a good day. But a piece of gold that size, can’t be signaled at 50 yds. Elements signal differently. But they all piggyback on other Elements signal lines.
One example is the 18 mile distant target I Dowse regularly from my house or yard. It has Silver, Uranium, Graphite and Telluride. Individually Uranium, Graphite an Telluride don’t have enough quantity of Element to signal 18 miles, but the Silver does. The Element with the most quantity signal the furthest, and the weaker less quantity, get a free ride to the end of the line. “Piggyback”. Sensitive swivel rods can indicate all Elements in the signal lines of very distant targets. Dowser

Dowser, that is the reason that iron objects in close proximity can hide gold. Charcoal and iron is the best piggyback that I have found.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While Dowsing for a Gold bar treasure, I knew the story was true and well documented, and it had a specific location. The Gold is there where it’s written, and there is no other substantial Gold signal near that area within 20 miles. The bars are buried on State and private border. Cows all around and barking dogs guarding the farm and area, I could only get within 200 yds. The Gold bars were stolen from a Gold mine, that were ready to head out on wagon. For confirmation that it was the stolen Gold bars, I used Mercury. That is the only Mercury signal that I have ever seen, confirming the Treasures existence to me. The little Mercury in the bars was signaling 10 miles from the target on further checking. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Years back I learned that the longer rods signal the biggest and furthest targets. Knowing that, I found 8 Gold in quartz ore veins in 2 days. With the drop in Dowsing power, along with its pulsing signal I wasn’t able to search big targets for a while, till now.
I have 4 L-rod lengths I use. I figured out 4 specific rod lengths that work better than other rod lengths. 3 inch, 11 inch, 17 inch, and 37 inches. Using my 37 inch rods I have signaled Gold target that I never noticed before, It takes a lot of quantity of Element to cause 37 inch rods to move. I only see Gold on the line, and none of my other rods see the Gold signal. This could be my furthest target yet. I need to get out my compass, protractor, GPS, and map, to triangulate on this signals target. The signal heads SW of me, and if it’s a shipwreck in Lake Michigan, that could be 40 miles from me. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5 miles from me is an old Iron bridge spanning the Manistee river. It also Dowses Gold and Carbon. Piggybacking Elements can ride a targets line, but can’t continue thru a non containing Element or target.
Example
I can Dowse Iron, and trace Gold and Carbon in the line. But the bridge is connecting to other objects of same Elements also. Meteorites, and other Iron, Carbon and Gold, are connecting to the bridge. It’s not real noticeable, but distant target signals have joined Element strength. But even though Meteorites are connecting to the bridge, their Elements don’t carry thru to my signal Element, unless their in the object being signaled. If they did ride the signal line thru, I wouldn’t have 100 percent discrimination. Dowser

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread