Govt Pt sting operation

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the govt wants to do a sting operation they really came to the wrong place. LOL Nobody got any money here.

Years ago there was a treasure newsletter THC by Larry Williams. He made the comment that if a room full of treasure hunters emptied their pockets there wouldn't be enough money for bus fare.

Of course i don't think this is a sting op, just some scammer that's been around here for a long time.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there was a video I don't see it now I recognized who it was with the two-box. Whoever put that video up, that's really defamation.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the govt wants to do a sting operation they really came to the wrong place. LOL Nobody got any money here.

Years ago there was a treasure newsletter THC by Larry Williams. He made the comment that if a room full of treasure hunters emptied their pockets there wouldn't be enough money for bus fare.

Of course i don't think this is a sting op, just some scammer that's been around here for a long time.

Signal, can you please post the one you say is probably a scammer? ( If it won't get you in trubble ). thanks

sea.thunter7

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
He's clearly talking about me. I am the one with the White's TM 808 two box videos. As to why he has this suspicion I have not even the slightest inkling of a clue. All I did was post a thread asking for a Pt frequency. From there his mind wondered in to fantastical realities I'm sure no one else will ever fully comprehend. I removed the video from YouTube because I don't like keeping videos up for a long time here, especially when they don't tend to generate further discussion. Its a public forum and from my experience treasure brings out the worst in people. I get paranoid. Maybe Signal and I actually have that in common, paranoia. If he would go in to detail about why he thinks I'm a scammer, as in, what exactly am I scamming for (little insignificant details like that might come in handy) that would be great.

Its my two box. Its my LRL. Those are my treasure sites. There is no defamation or conspiracy going on here. Once again, I will say that you are utterly mistaken about me being a scammer. You need to recalibrate your scammer detector because its giving you false signals.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Govt Pt sting operation

Of course i don't think this is a sting op, just some scammer that's been around here for a long time.​

I just love the way some people think...Art

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7:

This thread must be for the people in the know....Because I'm lost!! And don't know!:icon_scratch:

Last edited:

sea.thunter7

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
For the record, I still don't know if what I detected is Pt or not. Over the past couple of days my confidence in Dowsing and LRL results has really taken a major hit. I went to a site where the guy had a backhoe ready to go and was willing to finance everything. I got signal lines with 222hz and 5,250hz, my two main Gold frequencies. My partner also got a hit for Gold with his LRL. So I checked the spot with my TM 808 and got a really strong signal. We decided to pursue it.

We dug down to 7 ft and hit water... I went to check the bottom of the hole with my White's and the signal had vanished. There was a piece of rusted sheet metal near the surface and like an old cement foundation with rebar sticking out of it. I'm assuming this is what produced the signal line for Gold. But we pursued two other signals that day... All turned out to be holes to no where. It was very disappointing

Here are a couple videos... That's my friends LRL on the ground there. I'm using a different LRL, I have no idea how his works.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IF Anyone Publicly Accuses another Member by Name to be a Scammer,
Please Report it To me.

The "Accuser" Must be Removed for calling a Member a Scammer Or Member of a Sting Operation, Or any other Derogatory Name. !

Any accusation against a particular Member must Be reported Directly to a Mod With Documented Proof Signed under Oath.

TreasureNet - Rules

Last edited:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the record, I still don't know if what I detected is Pt or not. Over the past couple of days my confidence in Dowsing and LRL results has really taken a major hit. I went to a site where the guy had a backhoe ready to go and was willing to finance everything. I got signal lines with 222hz and 5,250hz, my two main Gold frequencies. My partner also got a hit for Gold with his LRL. So I checked the spot with my TM 808 and got a really strong signal. We decided to pursue it.

We dug down to 7 ft and hit water... I went to check the bottom of the hole with my White's and the signal had vanished. There was a piece of rusted sheet metal near the surface and like an old cement foundation with rebar sticking out of it. I'm assuming this is what produced the signal line for Gold. But we pursued two other signals that day... All turned out to be holes to no where. It was very disappointing

Here are a couple videos... That's my friends LRL on the ground there. I'm using a different LRL, I have no idea how his works.

I went to subscribe to your channel and it says this channel has no content...What am I doing wrong? I try to subscribe to any of the Tnets members channels.

Last edited:

sea.thunter7

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
I went to subscribe to your channel and it says this channel has no content...What am I doing wrong? I try to subscribe to any of the Tnets members channels.

Ah, yea that's probably because I have all my videos set to Unlisted. I don't have a channel. Just sometimes I post a video here to share a little about my experiences.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IF Anyone Publicly Accuses another Member by Name to be a Scammer,
Please Report it To me.

The "Accuser" Must be Removed for calling a Member a Scammer Or Member of a Sting Operation, Or any other Derogatory Name. !

Any accusation against a particular Member must Be reported Directly to a Mod With Documented Proof Signed under Oath.

TreasureNet - Rules

My post above #7 was completely joking around above... But after seeing what you wrote of the rules. It could be taken wrong. I'll change it....:icon_thumright:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah, yea that's probably because I have all my videos set to Unlisted. I don't have a channel. Just sometimes I post a video here to share a little about my experiences.

I see...I'm a little behind on this stuff and can't work half of it!:laughing7: You should leave them up and make a channel, explaining from start to finish. I think that would be cool to follow. I know nothing about LRL and not sure what I think about dowsing, but I still like following along on a lot of different topics.

I have a ton of Drone vid to edit and put up one day...Just haven't sat down and learned editing yet.

Last edited:

sea.thunter7

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
I see...I'm a little behind on this stuff and can't work half of it!:laughing7: You should leave them up and make a channel, explaining from start to finish. I think that would be cool to follow. I know nothing about LRL and not sure what I think about dowsing, but I still like following along on a lot of different topics.

I have a ton of Drone vid to edit and put up one day...Just haven't sat down and learned editing yet.

I wish I felt secure enough online to do that. I'm paranoid about who could be watching. I too have so many videos I would love to share, its just too risky.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I felt secure enough online to do that. I'm paranoid about who could be watching. I too have so many videos I would love to share, its just too risky.

I use to be too...But I'm getting over that. That's how I came up with the name"Doesn't matter"....Because it doesn't matter what my name is I just wanted to play on youtube.:laughing7: So far I've only used it for a couple of drone vids to put with ebay listings to show that they worked. It even shows my house, so I've gotten over the fear.:laughing7:

But I have friends that started ccar channels that are actually doing well. I saw that you mentioned the paranoia, that's why I gave you my name, I liked,followed and wrote a generic comment.

I would think any kind of treasure hunting channels would do ok. Just don't give your locations away, License plate numbers, mail laying in background, stuff like that and there really isn't a whole lot to be afraid of. You'll get rude comments and negative comments but that's just part of the fun, ignore them and move on.

Now I'm wanting to get my generic knockoff gopro out and make a vid.:laughing7:

Anyhow, the thread title drew me in!! I'll stop rambiling in the thread....:laughing7:

Last edited:

sea.thunter7

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
I use to be too...But I'm getting over that. That's how I came up with the name"Doesn't matter"....Because it doesn't matter what my name is I just wanted to play on youtube.:laughing7: So far I've only used it for a couple of drone vids to put with ebay listings to show that they worked. It even shows my house, so I've gotten over the fear.:laughing7:

But I have friends that started ccar channels that are actually doing well. I saw that you mentioned the paranoia, that's why I gave you my name, I liked,followed and wrote a generic comment.

I would think any kind of treasure hunting channels would do ok. Just don't give your locations away, License plate numbers, mail laying in background, stuff like that and there really isn't a whole lot to be afraid of. You'll get rude comments and negative comments but that's just part of the fun, ignore them and move on.

Now I'm wanting to get my generic knockoff gopro out and make a vid.:laughing7:

Anyhow, the thread title drew me in!! I'll stop rambiling in the thread....:laughing7:

Hmmm... Maybe I'll try that. I'm also using a knockoff gopro lol. Maybe its time to put it to work. I could use an additional funding stream, that's for sure. Thanks for the idea

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions