Fun with your rods

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Dowsing Rods and Aura's

Why do I mention Dowsing Rods and Aura's? I didn't know anything about Aura's and didn't believe or disbelieve in them until I came upon a web site named Dowsing Rods and Aura's. An Aura is simply a magnet field around your body. Heres a little test you can try if you have learned to use your dowsing rods

Have a person stand in front of you. Walk slowly toward them and when your rods cross you are inside of their aura.Now back up slowly until your rods open and then close to a vee. This is the outer edge of the aura.

Now have the person focus on different emotions and measure their field simply by staying in front of them. First I have the person focus on anger.I give them a few minutes to focus and ask them to think about something that makes them angry.

I have to move forward to make the rods form a vee because anger makes the aura shrink.I then ask them to think of something that makes them very happy. Give them a few minutes and you will have to move way backwards to form the vee because happyness expands the aura way passed where the normal aura was.

Have them think of stress and love and see what happens..Have Fun....Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Years ago I lived in an area where the food stores were 7 miles away. There was a, 7/11 down on the corner. 7/11 is a small store with gas pumps. When you pay with a 10 or 20 you expect to get 5 or 10's with your change. Here I got mostly ones most of the time. I checked some of the ones . I had some old paper money saved. I wrapped two of them around the tips of my rods. I found that 1/2 to 3/4 were fake every time. After a week I went to the Police. This guy owned 7 of these stores and was doing this in all of them..

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had once tried dowsing old batteries to see which ones still worked but with a pendulum held directly over instead of rods.
I think it would be fun to try this using rods sometime. Over the years had quite a collection of used batteries. It saved a lot of time, first few dowsed as good were actually usable and the ones dowsed as bad, all those not enough to even power my computer mouse.​

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At a rest stop once off the Interstate in NM, I was checking from the car with my rods, an area under the wood walkways with steps that went all over and around, up off the ground. No people were coming down the steps, it covered a ways off the side. My rods kept following a signal moving under the wood platform, then moved under the steps. You can't see what is under there, but my rods kept following it until it was pointing right at where a lady stepped out walking her dog. I didn't think anybody was under there, intended to check for lost jewelry, but signal kept moving.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I took my grand kids fishing at a power plant that had a big pond that was planted with fish. The big parking lot was gravel. I saw something shiny and took a look. Not a lot of gold but enough that I would come back often...Art

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions