Never Answer the Question: Just how deep?

sea.thunter7

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
There has been a struggle with doubt lately pertaining to recent failures in getting target depth accurately. After trying to dowse it and getting a clear result, only to reach said depth and realize you failed so miserably at hitting the accurate number, a lot of questions become illuminated in the mind.

"What if its all... inaccurate?" ... "Based on physically manifested results, you were so sure." ... "Now what?"

Memories that were stored in the mind when the objects were at first located begin to give explanation.

"You were not manipulating the rods. The unconscious micro-muscle movements would have been far too quick and precise. The rods point at an exact and measurable direction. No matter if you close your eyes and spin around in circles, then led blindfolded to any point surrounding the target while losing all sense of coordination, the rods will point at the same coordinates. They begin to cross over an exact and measurable down to the millimeter perfectly rectangular object. They cross over a line that begins with your FG and ends behind the targets, that at times even surprised you with its existence after believing you had located every object. The measurements of the signal line always end at the perfect center of each object. No matter from what direction, the measurements of the signal line remain precise and consistent. And only when the coinciding molecular frequencies are emitted do the signal lines fall on the dowsed objects. These results are far beyond your ocular mathematical abilities or any of your brains abilities at all to ever hope for faking these results, whether consciously or unconsciously. You feel the force that is obviously there to guide the rods. You are not insane. Besides, your White's got a clear signal only over the target location. Keep digging."

There's a group who broke through a person's living room floor for a target that was located first with dowsing (copper L-rods) then confirmed using an MFD LRL and White's two box. The dowsed target depth was 8 ft. It was interesting when the depth was dowsed. It was actually dowsed before and after digging began. The original target depth was 7 ft. Then after digging began, depth was dowsed again and the number was 8 ft. After immediately relocating to the bottom of the hole which was 4 ft deep at that time and dowsing with the same method again, the number was 4 ft. So everyone was excited because of how well the math added up. The topsoil ended at 1 ft 6 inches and then we hit pure limestone. The reasoning was that they must have chipped down to a certain depth and then drifted a few feet to deposit the object, making it extremely difficult to reach the object without knowledge of original hole's location. So jack-hammering began and the limestone has been pure all the way down to the current depth of 8 ft 6 inches. Can you imagine how discouraged everyone was that the object was not there? Pulling it all back together so digging continues at this point will be a challenge, if that should even be done at all. Missing depth can be devastating. So its better to just keep those kinds of results to yourself until you're sure you have the ability to get accurate information. Of course the problem is, you also have to dig a few really deep holes before you can prove whether or not you're getting accurate information about anything at all.

What was so interesting and really caused everyone to overflow with joyous expectation was the seeming perfection of the object's size, perimeter and position in relation to the other two objects of interest in the immediate area. Here is a diagram of the detected objects of interest:

View attachment 1641643

Did the mind unconsciously create such perfect geometry out of nothing? The VLF picks up something metallic at these specific locations and no where else in the immediate area by coincidence? How on earth could a person blindly produce such results unconsciously if these objects are not even there? The questions that keep them going

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hope this helps
Re: Want to try Dowsing?

This needs a little more room and a stack of penny's won't hurt. Place the penny's so you have 20 or 30 feet of space. Find the signal line and mark it. There is two ways to follow the line to the target. From your marked spot you can walk a S pattern toward the target. Your rods will close and open each time you cross the line.

The other way is to stand on the line facing the target. As you walk toward the target your rods will form a rough V. After 2 or 3 steps stop. Side step 1/2 step to the left and right to see what your rods do. When you get to the target your rods will close.

All minerals have what is referred to as a "HALO" or cone of energy that comes to the surface at a 45 degree angle from the target. To determine the depth of a target--------

1. Stand over your target with the L-rods crossed.

2. Slowly walk away from the target and the rods will open and point ahead.

3. Inch along until the rods form an inverted V with the tips about 1 !/2 inches apart and mark the spot.

4. Measure the distance back to your target. That's how deep the target is.

5. If you measured 1 foot the target is less than 1 foot deep.

Want to try Dowsing?

For the new dowser I think it is important to be accurate with the rods. What the rods are made of and what kind of handles and how long they are is important. The most important thing to me is body position. You need to find a repeatable body position so that when you are on the target and the rods are crossed you can mark it.

When I noticed that I was digging some big holes to get a little gold I decided to work on the problem. The first thing I did was place a silver dollar on the floor. I put the heel of my boot on it and held my rods out and they only closed part way. I moved my arms back and forth and the rods opened and closed. I moved my hands in and out and they opened and closed.

So...I found a position for my arms with my hands 1 inch wider than the rod length. The position I chose was my arms at shoulder height and out as far as I could push them. I could repeat this position every time. I decided that I would use the front 1/2 inch of my left heel as my marking spot as I could reach it without hurting my back to much. I then started using a dime as my target.

The next step was to trim my rods so they were crossed and locked when my heel was on my spot and my arms and hands were in position. When on the target turn in different directions and adjust your feet as needed. Hope this helps some of you newbies.....Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
All minerals have what is referred to as a "HALO" or cone of energy that comes to the surface at a 45 degree angle from the target. To determine the depth of a target--------

3. Inch along until the rods form an inverted V with the tips about 1 !/2 inches apart and mark the spot.

OP
OP
S

sea.thunter7

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other

Thanks very much Art. Just wondering, what is your personal rate of success with this method? There were so many times this method was used but the results were proven to be inaccurate. On YouTube there are a few videos where respected long time water dowsers were proven inaccurate by drilling machines after giving a specific depth. Its been heard that there is just something about depth that makes it hard to dowse by even the best dowsers. Have you really reached a level of perfect success with this method? If so, there must be something more to it. Are you clearing your mind or are you focusing on the thought form of your desire in some way? A considerable attempt has been made at perfecting the thought form, clearing oneself of the matter in any way, listening deeply etc... Then just taking the mind out of the equation all together. What would you say could be missing?

Do you believe Shinto priests practicing a form of Japanese sorcery could somehow "curse" the magnetic fields in the area? It was said that the Japanese kept Shinto priests around. They had them curse treasure sites. For example, after murdering men women and children POWs at the site they would have the priests conduct a ritual spell that works to bind their spirits to the treasured object. Somehow they forced them to eternally guard the treasure. Just connecting the dots here, a separate story revealed details of a well funded effort to discover ways to "dowse-proof" the site. It was said that 200 ways to interfere with dowsing were discovered and implemented at the sites. It seems believable. When it came to keeping the loot hidden, dowsing was considered a real threat to the Japanese at that time. The primitive metal detectors of that era were also well studied. An attempt at foreseeing the future of metal detection technology was made and certain measures were taken. When you read about ghost hunters, they seem to use equipment that detects changes in the magnetic field. Would it be feasible to say that an intelligent spiritual entity could play games with your dowsing results?

One reason for the question was something that happened at this site when the perimeter of one of the objects was first located and measured. After a dowser began feeling the presence of an evil force and the possible effects it was having on his psyche, a Christian prayer was said at the site. After the prayer the same object was dowsed again. But this time its originally dowsed position in the ground was inverted and the locations of the other objects were revealed.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
what is your personal rate of success with this method?
Very good. I am always within 6 inches of the target.

Its been heard that there is just something about depth that makes it hard to dowse by even the best dowsers. Have you really reached a level of perfect success with this method? If so, there must be something more to it. Are you clearing your mind or are you focusing on the thought form of your desire in some way? A considerable attempt has been made at perfecting the thought form, clearing oneself of the matter in any way, listening deeply etc... Then just taking the mind out of the equation all together. What would you say could be missing?
I am a Physical Dowse, I think of something pleasent that has happened for me except wen the rod need my attention.

Do you believe Shinto priests practicing a form of Japanese sorcery could somehow "curse" the magnetic fields in the area?
I do not

One reason for the question was something that happened at this site when the perimeter of one of the objects was first located and measured. After a dowser began feeling the presence of an evil force and the possible effects it was having on his psyche, a Christian prayer was said at the site. After the prayer the same object was dowsed again. But this time its originally dowsed position in the ground was inverted and the locations of the other objects were revealed.
I am always careful and checking for traps. The only thing I mental is map dowsing.This is what I ask permission from every time,,

Dowsing Communications to be inter- cooperative and restricted to: the Overall Universal Superconscious,  my Superconscious, my Higher Self and their approved Spirit Guides/Guardian Angels, and others of their choice, my Mind Systems, my Subconscious and its related systems. This is to cause me no harm, discomfort or loss of energy, either physically or spirituality.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There has been a struggle with doubt lately pertaining to recent failures in getting target depth accurately. After trying to dowse it and getting a clear result, only to reach said depth and realize you failed so miserably at hitting the accurate number, a lot of questions become illuminated in the mind.

"What if its all... inaccurate?" ... "Based on physically manifested results, you were so sure." ... "Now what?"

Memories that were stored in the mind when the objects were at first located begin to give explanation.

"You were not manipulating the rods. The unconscious micro-muscle movements would have been far too quick and precise. The rods point at an exact and measurable direction. No matter if you close your eyes and spin around in circles, then led blindfolded to any point surrounding the target while losing all sense of coordination, the rods will point at the same coordinates. They begin to cross over an exact and measurable down to the millimeter perfectly rectangular object. They cross over a line that begins with your FG and ends behind the targets, that at times even surprised you with its existence after believing you had located every object. The measurements of the signal line always end at the perfect center of each object. No matter from what direction, the measurements of the signal line remain precise and consistent. And only when the coinciding molecular frequencies are emitted do the signal lines fall on the dowsed objects. These results are far beyond your ocular mathematical abilities or any of your brains abilities at all to ever hope for faking these results, whether consciously or unconsciously. You feel the force that is obviously there to guide the rods. You are not insane. Besides, your White's got a clear signal only over the target location. Keep digging."

There's a group who broke through a person's living room floor for a target that was located first with dowsing (copper L-rods) then confirmed using an MFD LRL and White's two box. The dowsed target depth was 8 ft. It was interesting when the depth was dowsed. It was actually dowsed before and after digging began. The original target depth was 7 ft. Then after digging began, depth was dowsed again and the number was 8 ft. After immediately relocating to the bottom of the hole which was 4 ft deep at that time and dowsing with the same method again, the number was 4 ft. So everyone was excited because of how well the math added up. The topsoil ended at 1 ft 6 inches and then we hit pure limestone. The reasoning was that they must have chipped down to a certain depth and then drifted a few feet to deposit the object, making it extremely difficult to reach the object without knowledge of original hole's location. So jack-hammering began and the limestone has been pure all the way down to the current depth of 8 ft 6 inches. Can you imagine how discouraged everyone was that the object was not there? Pulling it all back together so digging continues at this point will be a challenge, if that should even be done at all. Missing depth can be devastating. So its better to just keep those kinds of results to yourself until you're sure you have the ability to get accurate information. Of course the problem is, you also have to dig a few really deep holes before you can prove whether or not you're getting accurate information about anything at all.

What was so interesting and really caused everyone to overflow with joyous expectation was the seeming perfection of the object's size, perimeter and position in relation to the other two objects of interest in the immediate area. Here is a diagram of the detected objects of interest:

View attachment 1641643

Did the mind unconsciously create such perfect geometry out of nothing? The VLF picks up something metallic at these specific locations and no where else in the immediate area by coincidence? How on earth could a person blindly produce such results unconsciously if these objects are not even there? The questions that keep them going

I find it very accurate the trouble is a lot of time when you get to that depth you need to check you hole most the time it minerals are mico we throw out the hole and the l- rod will tell you when it removed out the hole.so start checking the hole when you get to the right depth and you see for yourself and yes a md will hit it thinking you have a treasure there.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
The micro gold is everywhere. I always put everything in a 5 gallon bucket with a 1 inch screen on it. I check the bucket and the hole all the time. When the hole has no more signals and the gold is in thein the bucket I can either start processing it or put in the Jeep. ..Art

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Have you ever given even the slightest consideration that it all might be a bunch of hooey? With all the awesome results posted right here in this forum, and all the awesome treasures found and recovered using dowsing over the decades, the results are pretty self-evident. "There are no rich dowsers."

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Have you ever given even the slightest consideration that it all might be a bunch of hooey?
Gee Carl. You have told us that you can dowsee but do not find it useful

With all the awesome results posted right here in this forum, and all the awesome treasures found and recovered using dowsing over the decades
If you found 500 pounds of gold would you be dumb enough to tell the world and spend the next twenty years in Court?

the results are pretty self-evident. "There are no rich dowsers."

I know some that live in 2 million dollar homes but I have never ask them where the money came from and nevr will,,,,,Art

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your happy doing it more power to you, Alot of the fun detecting is what you might find

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

to search

A hobby is an activity, interest, enthusiasm, or pastime that is undertaken for pleasure or relaxation, done during one's own time. This list includes only recognized hobbies that have been the subject of published discussions or that have organized membership associations. Entries in this list should be links to Wikipedia articles about very specific hobbies or to articles about the subjects of hobbies where there is a section demonstrating that it is or was recognized as a hobby

an activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure.

"her hobbies are reading and gardening"

pastime, leisure activity, leisure pursuit;

sideline, side interest, diversion, avocation;

recreation, entertainment, amusement

"writing poetry is just one of my hobbies"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread