Dowsing surprise

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was running Element check on Meteorites in my living room. While using Diamond dust for my Carbon signal, I had a unexpected connection line to a disc Magnet with a hole in the center, I had stuck on my fridge. Not sure why the connection, but the disc magnet has to be flat facing the target for it to work. I can now say that I can find a Diamond only using a magnet. Dowser

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Try this. Get a bar magnet and put it in your shirt pocket cross ways. Strp a coin and see what happens. Now turn the magnet around and that will change the poles. One way will open your rods and the other will close them. I do not know anything about round magnet but there has to be a North and South pole on it.Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I did not post that right. I practice in house during the winter. I have round magnets and magnetic business cards on the Refreigerator. Never hindered my rods ,,,,,,Art

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was running Element check on Meteorites in my living room. While using Diamond dust for my Carbon signal, I had a unexpected connection line to a disc Magnet with a hole in the center, I had stuck on my fridge. Not sure why the connection, but the disc magnet has to be flat facing the target for it to work. I can now say that I can find a Diamond only using a magnet. Dowser
Still not sure why the connection with Carbon and the magnet on the fridge. The signal might be the trace Carbon in the Steel used in the fridge metal, and the magnet only enhances that signal.
I use custom L-rods with magnets in the handles, in order to Dowse the weak signals. Magnets help enhance the reception of the weak signal. As signal strength increases, magnets l-rods will become too sensitive, then swivel rods will be used, then as it increases more, swivel rods will become too sensitive. Then back to regular hand held non swivel L-rods. Besides changing L-rod holding devices, the L-rod lengths I am constantly changing. It all depends on the ongoing strength of the Dowsing signal. Dowser

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why is it that when you dowse, you are sure the object is there, but you wont know the depth until it is drilled.?

why is it that the one who guided you gives you a different depth?and when drilled, it is so far away from the original depth given.?

like the dowse says its only 4 feet, and during digging, nothing is found there. its usually 48 feet? why is it that the dowsing depth is so far away from the truth?

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why is it that when you dowse, you are sure the object is there, but you wont know the depth until it is drilled.?

why is it that the one who guided you gives you a different depth?and when drilled, it is so far away from the original depth given.?

like the dowse says its only 4 feet, and during digging, nothing is found there. its usually 48 feet? why is it that the dowsing depth is so far away from the truth?
You talk as if you know all Dowsers. We are not the same.
When signaling a distant object, all the Elements that are in that target are in represented in the line. Quantity of Element in that object can also be determined from the length of the signal line, and rod sensitivity. While Dowsing a horizontal line, you can’t tell vertical distance. In order to tell depth, which is in between a horizontal and vertical signal, you have to be above the target. The depth of all the targets I’ve dug has been Dowsed correctly. I don’t know about other Dowsers abilities. Dowser

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Real simple . Just use the methods posted on this board

How many holes did you Drill to find that out

He has not practiced enough to known the truth but located it

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
(((In order to tell depth, which is in between a horizontal and vertical signal, you have to be above the target.)))

So what do you do when you are on top of target in order to measure depth??

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(((In order to tell depth, which is in between a horizontal and vertical signal, you have to be above the target.)))

So what do you do when you are on top of target in order to measure depth??
When over a target, the depth of the target is measured by Dowsing a half strength signal that called a depth halo. There’s a name for it, but I forget. A target 4 ft deep, not only signals vertically but diagonally 4ft, indicating it’s depth in a half strength signal circling the object. When a target is deep it’s difficult to confirm a depth halo at great distance. For example, a 100 ft deep target with a 100 ft diameter halo, crosses many other signal lines. But close halos under 20 ft are quite easy to tell depth. A depth halo is always half strength. Even the smallest targets pebble size can be Dowsed and will indicate depth. Dowser

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When over a target, the depth of the target is measured by Dowsing a half strength signal that called a depth halo. There’s a name for it, but I forget. A target 4 ft deep, not only signals vertically but diagonally 4ft, indicating it’s depth in a half strength signal circling the object. When a target is deep it’s difficult to confirm a depth halo at great distance. For example, a 100 ft deep target with a 100 ft diameter halo, crosses many other signal lines. But close halos under 20 ft are quite easy to tell depth. A depth halo is always half strength. Even the smallest targets pebble size can be Dowsed and will indicate depth. Dowser
Bishop’s rule . Works for me. Dowser

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread