Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If we had this capability, the world would be a different place. This persistent fairy tale just won't go away.

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting, I watched both plus one on the correlation of remote viewing/Dowsing.
I've been thinking of Frequency detection and Dr. Smith gave the impression that it was Electra-Magnetically based.
Regardless I just know that dowsing works.
I now know/think why I'm not good at map dowsing. I'm using the same method on both and Dr. Smith gave a very different process of Map Dowsing vs. on the ground dowsing.
Live and learn or at least get other thoughts to combine with yours.
Marvin

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If we had this capability, the world would be a different place. This persistent fairy tale just won't go away.
Actually, the world is a different place because of these "Not fully understood" processe's.
I don't consider "Persistent fairy tale" as a suitable response to something that you obviously have no experience with.
Marvin

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This guy talks about how the government had a top secret program in which they were training every day people to be remote viewers and map dowsers to spy on our enemies at high rates of success.

The program was canned specifically because it didn't work. Over and over, in scientific testing remote viewing fails. So does dowsing.

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carl, I have proven that Dowsing does work many times to my Employer.
Hhhhmmmm, haven't we had this conversation before?:BangHead:

Marvin

OP
OP
M

macronova

Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Look at the online CIA library where they have the declassified documents about remote viewing. They were taking this very seriously. It was being used throughout the cold war. Many of the results were unquestionably accurate. The problem is the government is always looking for consistent rates of accuracy above 90%. You can't expect that with such a delicate art. People's minds haven't evolved enough to reach that level of accuracy with something like this. So I'm guessing they eventually decided to axe the program because it wasn't producing the perfect accuracy they hoped to achieve. Or did they? ...

You're right, its not perfect. But the fact is that yes it does work sometimes if the person has his/her mind in the right place.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

macronova

Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting, I watched both plus one on the correlation of remote viewing/Dowsing.
I've been thinking of Frequency detection and Dr. Smith gave the impression that it was Electra-Magnetically based.
Regardless I just know that dowsing works.
I now know/think why I'm not good at map dowsing. I'm using the same method on both and Dr. Smith gave a very different process of Map Dowsing vs. on the ground dowsing.
Live and learn or at least get other thoughts to combine with yours.
Marvin

That was interesting when he was talking about how they realized it was better to just give the map dowser a blank piece of paper instead of a map or satellite image. I had always thought it was better to at least have some idea of the area you're dowsing. Something to put to the test

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The program was canned specifically because it didn't work. Over and over, in scientific testing remote viewing fails. So does dowsing.
Carl, Where's the other 7/8ths of that info. How about posting something useful, maybe share a little of your vast information on this. I think a lot of us would be interested. Your volumes of info would be a lot more interesting than you beating the old it don't work junk to death. Thanks in advance for sharing! :hello:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, the world is a different place because of these "Not fully understood" processe's.
I don't consider "Persistent fairy tale" as a suitable response to something that you obviously have no experience with.
Marvin
But but but! Carl said it don't work so it must be so!

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sorry Carl. I dowse, a lot of others here dowse. I've witnessed a pothole crew & two or three locators spend a day looking for a pipe & valve. An old boy from the asphalt crew went up to the shack got some coat hanger, bent up some L rods, found the valve 4 or 5' from they were looking. (And before you start no I can't ask Arapahoe Co. to dig it up for proof.) I've witnessed other dowsers positive results firsthand. From you I've witnessed nothing except negative words. Just words..............

OP
OP
M

macronova

Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sorry Carl. I dowse, a lot of others here dowse. I've witnessed a pothole crew & two or three locators spend a day looking for a pipe & valve. An old boy from the asphalt crew went up to the shack got some coat hanger, bent up some L rods, found the valve 4 or 5' from they were looking. (And before you start no I can't ask Arapahoe Co. to dig it up for proof.) I've witnessed other dowsers positive results firsthand. From you I've witnessed nothing except negative words. Just words..............

I met a guy recently who has many years of experience in geophysical surveying all over the world. He was hired to teach us how to properly use the geo-resistivity meter on a T-VLF made by IRIS instruments. Very knowledgeable and experienced fellow. By far the most knowledgeable guy I have ever met when it comes to the various high-end underground surveying technologies on the market. His own words were "dowsing absolutely works". He had been successful on numerous occasions using L-rods to locate various underground objects. One thing I can say for sure is he had absolutely no reason at all to make that up.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread