Trouble with Net

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
In the passed few months I have saw a few posts where members said they could Post their photos on here. I also got emails about the same subject. Years ago I had the same problem and still have it sometimes.

White your reply or new thread and hit the image button on the second bar. On the insert pop up you have two chooses. If you cannot get the computer button to work just post your reply and shut T-net off. Restart it and edit your post This will work. Like my Dad always told me, There is always another way to skin a Cat.

If any one has some other problem plese post them.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've searched for info on the Internet. A lot of people having problems getting videos uploaded on YouTube or FB. The answer they give is to avoid times of heavy usage. Holidays seasons especially, see a lot of traffic online. Yesterday I tried downloading Adobe Reader for my new laptop. It failed, I restarted twice after that, still couldn't get past 5% downloaded. Got up early this morning, downloaded fine, program installed.

Today photos attach to my Yahoo email fine, all of them. The other day, couldn't get my emails to load, it's a hit and miss on what day is best. Works the same way here, except usually easier than some other sites at heavy use times. I like to click the advanced tab, scroll down to the manage attachments tab. You get a browse window opens in the top left of page. Try 1 photo, if uploads get the others. I've restarted my computer also or went to the top of board after posting comment, then clicked edit to add the maps.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread