I'm here to apologize.

macronova

Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yea, now I remember... You were calling me a shill for Darke and accusing me of being a scammer of some kind. From my point of view it seemed to come out of nowhere and was totally uncalled for. I couldn't understand why you came to that conclusion at all. So I admit to getting a little pissed off. Anyway, I don't want to rehash any of that. I hope you will accept my apology for the things I said in angry retaliation. I certainly didn't mean to cause you any health problems and hope you have/will fully recover from whatever you're going through.

Last edited:

Groves

Mar 1, 2013
Detector(s) used
Various LRLs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've come a long way, Mike. I remember when you had severe anger issues years ago. I would have thought you could get a grip on all the demons by now. I'm sorry to hear you have not found an answer to your own tranquility yet. Hang in there.

CaptnJohn

Sep 4, 2018
SE NC & FL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
When you get old like me it takes a hell of a lot more than any BS on the internet to get upset. No longer can even the pain of old wounds make me angry. A lot comes with age but ~~ I'm too old to fight and too fat to run so I'd just have to shoot a SOB that wants to fight. :occasion14: :laughing7: Not even being a 'junior member' can get to me being such an old fart, about as senior as one can get.

Last edited:

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I personally have never been offended by you signal and only hope you find in yourself that true being that God intended you to be.
We’re right there with you brother.
One is none. Two is one. All of us are whole.

Last edited:

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What?

Get you some good high quality liquid multi vitamins and start taking them every day. Vitamins , minerals, and enzymes are the building blocks of life. Drugs are not. In fact, their negative side affects can bring you down, way down. Your local health food store carries vitamins etc. They are not called "health food stores" for nothing.

Vitamins, minerals and enzymes regulate every function of your body. I work in the school system and it has been discovered kids with mental or emotional problems are deficient in some vitamin, mineral, or enzyme.

When I was in the Air Force, I heard about a pilot who one day started singing, telling jokes, laughing while flying his jet. After landing, he stumbled onto the ramp like he was drunk. On doctors examination, he had no alcohol at all in his body. They found there was a hole in his oxygen mask hose, and so he was losing oxygen at altitude. It was pointed out that alcohol in beer, liquor, and other alcoholic drinks washes out the B vitamin groups which helps with oxygen absorption in our cells.

Les.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread