Is anyone actually digging these targets?

audreamer

Greenie
Dec 11, 2018
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello folks. I see a lot of people asking for dowsing help but not updating anyone about their pursuit of the targets. So I was just wondering if anyone had actually been able to find anything at any of these locations that are being dowsed by photo and satellite image. Can we see some photos of your finds? Or even just photos of your dig?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hello folks. I see a lot of people asking for dowsing help but not updating anyone about their pursuit of the targets. So I was just wondering if anyone had actually been able to find anything at any of these locations that are being dowsed by photo and satellite image. Can we see some photos of your finds? Or even just photos of your dig?

I get some Private Messages and e mails. My avatar is my finds

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2

What ? You want "results" pix of the proof of dowsing ? It won't work. I've tried. There are several variations of come-back responses:

a) The reason you don't see gold and silver results (ie.: show & tell "finds") is that: Dowsers are out for big-ticket items . Not the same as md'rs (where show & tell is routine). Because md'rs are getting fumble fingers single coins and rings, right ? But the dowsers, on the other hand, are after "big game" (caches).

Thus they do not post the results of their exploits. Lest: 1) Uncle sam come looking for a share of the taxes, 2) thieves target their houses for a robbery. But rest assured, they find caches. It's just that they can't share any stories, pix, etc.... Lest "loose lips sinks ships".

Or ....

b) Sure: There's been pictures of goodies said-to-have been found by dowsing (or LRLs). It's not hard to open up advertisements for the devices, and see fellows proudly posing next to the jar of silver or gold coins they found. And ... after all: "photographs don't lie".

But if you probed deeply, I'll bet that a metal detector was used to "pinpoint" (that's the ticket). Or they were following a lead or prompt (eg.: "Grandpa so & so buried such & such near such & such before his passing"). You know: Dig enough holes around enough likely looking spots (ruins, etc...) for objects you already suspect are there, and SURE: you'll eventually get a goodie. And it was the wand that did it, right ?

dowsing_master

Apr 17, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The human brain has a system that is extremely powerful and has a very powerful transmitter that can detect targets by sending a signal equal to the speed of light. It is important that the person has the ability and skill to be trained

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
... It is important that the person has the ability and skill to be trained

Correct. And any failure results of tests are NOT that the system/machine doesn't work . It would only mean that the person wasn't "skilled" and "trained" . Right ?

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dowsed in boy scouts so i understand a little bit of it, that being said I was talking to a co-worker about guys dowsing photos and neither of us could wrap our minds on how its possible, could some one shed a little light on this subject, thanks Jeff

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Correct. And any failure results of tests are NOT that the system/machine doesn't work . It would only mean that the person wasn't "skilled" and "trained" . Right ?
sameo sameo for those who set up triple blind tests. Set it up for IMPOSSIBLE for dowser or anyone else to get it right. For instance, place lead on top of coin and dowsing rods, LRL's and whatever can't see the coin. Neat little trick that the dowser does not know it was rigged from day one.
Just like U buddy Randy boy.
Don't forget, Santa Klawz is watching all that junky stuff. Have a beautiful Christmas.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
... Set it up for IMPOSSIBLE for dowser or anyone else to get it right.....

Yes. This is the common come-back line for failed dowsing tests: "The tests were rigged" (or "unfair" or "impossible" etc....). It's never that they failed the test, of course.

When those tests, that you speak of, were arranged : BOTH SIDES agreed ahead of time to the test protocols. To make sure that it was "fair". But as soon as the tests got failed, THEN the "unfair" and "rigged" fall-back lines get rolled out.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Set it up for IMPOSSIBLE for dowser or anyone else to get it right. For instance, place lead on top of coin and dowsing rods, LRL's and whatever can't see the coin. Neat little trick that the dowser does not know it was rigged from day one.

Elh, in the tests I've done with dowsers, I have a couple of rules:

1) The dowser has to approve every detail of every aspect of the test.
2) After each dowse, the dowser himself gets to uncover each target location to ensure there was no funny business.

I bend over backward to give the dowser every possible advantage, followed by zero reasons to complain.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gee Carl. All you have to do is plant a few magnets
around the area. or you can have your hitmen show up with Long range locater. I witnessed that at the Bob Ypkum test that you arraged...Art

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used

I bend over backward to give the dowser every possible advantage, followed by zero reasons to complain.

Doesn't matter. As soon as the test is failed, it will be because the test was rigged, unfair, etc... Admit that you secretly plant magnets around the text area, to skew the results of the tests. Go ahead Carl: Tell us the truth. Confession is good for the soul after all.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
In most cases, double-blind experiments are regarded to achieve a higher standard of scientific rigor than single-blind or non-blind experiments. In these double-blind experiments, neither the participants nor the researchers know which participants belong to the control group, nor the test group.

We follow the dollars

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Map dowsing is real, get wet your feet if you want to learn something.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Come on Tom and Carl...Put your money up. I will find the 50 or so Dowsers if you can find 50 people that the rods will not work for.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Come on Tom and Carl...Put your money up. I will find the 50 or so Dowsers if you can find 50 people that the rods will not work for.

Not understanding your post here. Are you saying that if there is an agreed upon award prize money, for passing a test that shows dowsing works, that you have "50 dowsers who will pass the test" (and hence "claim the $$ ?). Or did you mean something else ? Please clarify.

If you meant that you (and/or 50 others) would walk away with that prize money, then ... I would point you to many many persons who, likewise, made such claims. And volunteered to be tested. And walked away with nothing but random chance odds. And we're talking persons who were the top of their fields.

Oh ... sure... I know what follows next: a) Those persons being tested weren't practiced/skilled enough. b) the tests were unfairly rigged. c) durned those sunspots ?

So now you know why no one (Carl or myself) is "putting up the money". Because the excuses will be rolled out, the moment test protocols are discussed, the minute any failure seems evident, etc....

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The 50 dowsers would satisfy both.

Art, I've offered to meet with you to let you personally demonstrate your step-on-a-silver-coin method. You've refused, but I still hold out hope. I'll be in Reno this weekend if you're still in the area.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
.... Art, I've offered to meet with you to let you personally demonstrate your step-on-a-silver-coin method.....

Art, if this is true, then how is it that your #15 seems to imply that it's the SKEPTICS who are the ones who won't face the challenge ? I'm seeing a contradiction between you guys.

Let me see if I can anticipate the answer: Because the test Carl would have asked you to do, was rigged or somehow unfair, eh ? Or is Carl incorrect, and never offered to meet with you ?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Not understanding your post here. Are you saying that if there is an agreed upon award prize money, for passing a test that shows dowsing works, that you have "50 dowsers who will pass the test" (and hence "claim the $$ ?). Or did you mean something else ? Please clarify.

If someone wants you to prove something they should put up the 1/2 million or so for the double blind study. We know dowsing works so if you would give it a try you could learn for yourself.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/dowsing/10838-want-try-dowsing.html

Last edited:

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting Read Y'all.

Heck I always (up until 15 years ago ) thought dowsing was to find water.

I have an open mind so it's possible IMO , but I try to remote view but the problem is I still can not see under the ground . ???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread