Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
So how about this...

I place 5 pounds of silver on the ground. I cover it with a bucket. I place 5 other buckets in the area. 1 bucket is hiding the silver, the other 5 have nothing. I take a photo of the area and post the photo. Can you dowse the photo and tell me the bucket that hides the silver?

If so, does the silver have to remain in place after the photo is taken?

Carl, you can try till-the-cows-come-home to arrange a fair test. If the test gets failed , it will never mean "the test is failed". It will simply mean that you rigged it in some way. Like having a magnet in your pocket to skew the results, etc....

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How does dowsing by walking the ground differ from dowsing a map or photo? What is the basic theory of dowsing?
And for LRLs, does one step out on the porch, fire it up snd then jump in the car, or maybe a plane snd go to the spot? What about all the trwasure, large ir small, between you and the target treasure?
Yes, I do not understand much of what these methods are about.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So how about this...

I place 5 pounds of silver on the ground. I cover it with a bucket. I place 5 other buckets in the area. 1 bucket is hiding the silver, the other 5 have nothing. I take a photo of the area and post the photo. Can you dowse the photo and tell me the bucket that hides the silver?

If so, does the silver have to remain in place after the photo is taken?
That be find with me, no once the picture is taken you can take bucket up.... this will be on trust, don't forget which bucket you had it over.only this i ask is mark the North..... what i'm doing i really don't know if you call it dowsing are not...... i call it that because there no name for it, unknown no one else used it.

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks: If you haven't already done so, head on over to the thread "A question for skeptics" and take a look at the answers.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
....head on over to the thread "A question for skeptics" and take a look at the answers.

Lesjcbs, I can only hope the moderators see your intentional invitation. So that .... if any dissenting views there are seen as a violation of the rules (of that particular forum sub-section), that it will be given a "pass". Since you openly invited it. However, if it results in scoldings or bans, then ... I am curious if your invitation wasn't with other intents .... ?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
as long as the tools "work", and aren't simply attributed to some other explanation.

The dollar bill and change were found in a Public park. So why do so many hunt there?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions