signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thus creating the instant "out", right ?

Yeah, the internet is a good place for people to pretend they know something about it, put up a facade.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TiC, I don't know what your agenda is, but it probably has nothing to do with promoting dowsing. But I can't disagree with the fact there are money grubbers out there who have little or no real talent and the internet is the perfect venue for them to put up a facade. And no different from the old Wild West, anybody could hang a shingle on their door claiming "lawyer", "dentist" or whatever. They get protection around here, what i call a sanctuary for con men.

Not everybody has the money grubber soul, but unfortunately that is the nature of treasure hunting. No altruism here on either side of the fence.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i am a slow learner. Probably have several hundred hours on a pendulum. What i am slowly figuring out is if the pendulum response feels good that means it is NOT the target. LOL It's the ones where the response does not feel good.

Signal, I was once told by one who had the know how, that a gold target would noy be one that was real strong, that the real thing was weaker than the falsies. ( at this point I confess that a pendulum in my hand is a no show ) The rod is best for me.
What you said above sounds similar to what the man told me. Keep working on it.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, same here, the response that does not feel as good is usually weaker.

I didn't go into much detail here, but imagine you are at an intersection and there are four ways to go. You check each one until you get a good hit. Wrong one. Try to look again.

Unfortunately the thing about rod or pendulum or even no device is that the response feels real. Maybe there is SOMETHING there, some stray electrical voltage or "mirror image". People will swear that they have a good response. Yes, there is something but not the target you are searching for.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I get yes and no answers. Some are weak and others are strong. I go hunting for all yes signals..Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread