Learning to use the pendulum for dowsing

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet nobody here knows how to use a pendulum correctly and most are about as far away as you can get from it. That might be the reason nothing is ever found. Like with all this get-rich-quick, there's never enough time to learn it properly. So you get the blind leading the blind. It's like leaving your kids with some unlicensed daycare to pick up all their bad habits. I call it contaminated.

Almost every book on dowsing is the same rehashed stuff by losers. Not any different than those fake treasure stories. Copy it and leave out the unpleasant parts that tell the true story.

So what author? Nobody compares to Christopher Hills. "Supersensonics" is the best book ever, but it's hard for some people to understand. Probably take a lifetime to learn all that's there, if you are sharp and work very hard at it. One of his students Robert Massy (PhD in physics) wrote some books that are easier to read. Can't recall the title but I'll look for it and post later.

Like I've said before, don't rely on somebody else. Anybody can put an "X" or "O" on a map (or 10,000) and claim to be a psychic. i can't imagine anyone wanting to divulge their treasure site all on some felonious claim. Just like the old Wild West, anybody can put a shingle up and claim they are dentist or whatever. Many died in the dentist's chair. Ought to be a law against it. There probably is.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Alive to the Universe" by Robert E. Massy

Drhills.com sells books.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to admit i didn't ever look up the definition of "charlatan". if I was going to use one word to describe it, I would say "misguided". You read th\e phony dowsing instruction crap which has been copied and washed down for decades and you will end up just like them.

I'd like to make something clear here. ANYBODY can learn to dowse and you'll have a lot better chance if you are not a greedy money grubber because greed blinds a person from the truth. Kinda comes back in full circle, the charlatans are blinded to reality.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Anybody can put an "X" or "O" on a map (or 10,000) and claim to be a psychic. i can't imagine anyone wanting to divulge their treasure site all on some felonious claim. Just like the old Wild West, anybody can put a shingle up and claim they are dentist or whatever. Many died in the dentist's chair. Ought to be a law against it. There probably is.
Wrong again Mike

If your heart is not in it you will find a thousand excuses.
Right for
once

Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same
wrong again Mike

My new motto: L-rods are obsolete.
Still wrong

ANYBODY can learn to dowse

Do you anyone who can Dowse
personally? Lust ask them for
help as you need it

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions