Radionics--Practicing medicine without a license

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what they call it. Some people probably do not agree. The human body can heal itself with some help with the person involved. I'm sure you've heard about cancer patients being told to have a positive attitude. Sure, there's a lot more to it and the placebo effect experiments show a certain percentage of people got well with the placebo. Of course, once the person knows it'a fake all the magic is gone. LOL

I do not have a medical license and not trying to practice medicine, but it's possible these Rife frequencies can be be of some help if the person can will it to get better. Anything life-threatening or even infections, etc., you'd be a fool not to go to a real medical doctor immediately.

I've never read any instructions on these, but i would do the Great Yogic Breathing while listening. With eyes closed, I try to ride on the wave like a magic carpet. It's easy enough to try and it's free. Kinda wish i had seen this earlier.

You're on your own here. I do not have a clue if this is safe or going to grow hair on your eyeballs. (I just made that up. LOL)

Rife Frequencies

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What? i guess nobody even looked at the various sound recordings. Disbelief, I can totally understand, but remember doctors do not cure most ailments--just relieve the symptoms and say drink more fluids and go get some rest. The human body does the main work. But the attitude of the person is important. No, I would never attempt to use this with probably the majority of what they list (some are outright humorous--ought to be a good laugh to take a look if nothing else), but minor ailments it might give you some relief. I think part of it is to take your mind off it and don't expect immediate results. I listened to the tinnitus (ear ringing) and didn't notice one bit of improvement until later when I was in the shower.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope no one thinks I am trying to give false hope here and then gets let down. Your odds are probably better than map dowsing but that's not saying much. You got a sore knee of something it might be worth a try. I know one of the big beefs with this is people will delay getting doctor's help. I know a guy who had an infection. (He wasn't using this.) He delayed going to the doctor until it was too late. His father spent a fortune trying to save him.

P.S. This is not radionics.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think for anything that needs medical attention this might be helpful AFTER you go to the doctor while you are healing.

Lost_Adams

Apr 28, 2011
Pacific North West
Detector(s) used
Garrett 70's Ground Hog, 80's Master Hunter III, '96 Scorpion Gold Stinger. 98 Tiger Shark, 07 SD2200V2, '14 TDI SL, Discovery TF 900, 1975 Carl Anderson Dowsing, Magnetometer, Arc Geo Logger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought you may be getting lonely here singnal_line!!
This is the home of the HIV-AIDS/Cancer Cure page.
https://www.bobbeck.com/

This is the Research done on the method proving it works!!!!
https://www.bobbeck.com/pdfs/beck-article-theoretical-neutralization-of-hiv.pdf

Possibly Carl or other Electronics Engineers could tell if the advertised pulse and frequency would be compatible with an older Tens Unit thereby costing apx $30+, and using the replaceable pads, instead of the saline cotton swabs.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread