Sam "Lobo" Wolfe Dowsing Classes 1970's!!

OP
OP
Lost_Adams

Lost_Adams

Apr 28, 2011
Pacific North West
Detector(s) used
Garrett 70's Ground Hog, 80's Master Hunter III, '96 Scorpion Gold Stinger. 98 Tiger Shark, 07 SD2200V2, '14 TDI SL, Discovery TF 900, 1975 Carl Anderson Dowsing, Magnetometer, Arc Geo Logger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did anyone here take the Beginner and/or Advance Dowsing Classes in the 1970's?

I am trying to find info/literature on what he was offering then.

I would also like to know of anyone who has and is willing to share info from that time period.

Also what was the difference in his rods and Carl Anderson's rods?

Thank everyone for sharing what they have, BUT like I said before no one has Addressed the original Questions of this thread!!

I know there are some who have those answer's to those questions as I have done searches on similar subjects and would like to have more info on those subjects.

If you don't care to share then at least acknowledge your complicity and tell me to Pi$#$ off because you don't want to share any of that!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lost_Adams

Lost_Adams

Apr 28, 2011
Pacific North West
Detector(s) used
Garrett 70's Ground Hog, 80's Master Hunter III, '96 Scorpion Gold Stinger. 98 Tiger Shark, 07 SD2200V2, '14 TDI SL, Discovery TF 900, 1975 Carl Anderson Dowsing, Magnetometer, Arc Geo Logger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used a magnetic power load in the first versions of my rods also. They were placed at each end of the chamber with the crystal mix in between. They're still considered the most powerful version by users who have the newer ones also. Fitzgerald used magnets in his plastic rod.

What are the signals, rays, ?? your rods pickup?

What did the magnets do?

What is the purpose of the crystal mix?

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I told you about the guy near Portland. You're going to have to look him up. Probably in a dowsing club over there.

I told you all I know about the Lobo rod.

You want to know about crystals, I heard crushed quartz with lead. Don't ask me. Somebody said lead absorbs negative energy. The magnet is the powerful part like the Matacia device.

Louis Turenne originally used a piece of piano wire in a "Y" rod shape with the coil out on the tip. Later he went to magnets. The book "Supersensonics" by Christopher Hills talks some about this. Nobody wants to read it. There are some illiterate dowsers.. But the real thing is they don't know. Imposters if you ask me.

Drhills.com is where you can get a copy. Best book ever on dowsing.

Last edited:

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What are the signals, rays, ?? your rods pickup?

What did the magnets do?

What is the purpose of the crystal mix?

What they pick up depends on the theory you subscribe too. In metaphysical term it's natural rapport either with the body's biofield or in the psychic realm or non EMF energy e.g. Scalar, Orgone and Aether. In the EMF theory it's the EM field given off by the target and propagated mostly by ground water. e.g. Chadwick and Jensen 1971. MFD/NMR uses the resonant frequency at ENF frequencies. Oh and Toms favorite "unknown science":hello:

The crystal mix is mostly everyone's favorite SiO2 since it has the best sympathetic response in metaphysics or it can oscillate at response frequencies in MFD. Both magnets and radioactive material can be used as the exciter for the crystals. Inclusions in the crystals add affects according to a lot of dowsers I've worked with.

Keep in mind these are dowsing/LRL physics only.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Magnets, crystals, sunlight, any ionizing source (like radioactive material) all act as an exciter. But there's more to it in the Supersensonics book.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have only tried those rods a few times. I did not buy them. The only things I know about magnets and dowsing is some of the weight checkers have one in them and that if I put a bar magnet sideways in my shirt box the rods well either cross on a signal or not when you change you reverse the poles

OP
OP
Lost_Adams

Lost_Adams

Apr 28, 2011
Pacific North West
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Signal, there are NO Dowsing Clubs or such in the Pacific North West. The closest is around Chico Calif. I live 900+ miles from there.
I don't know how to find the guy you told me about.
I find your response in #23 a little Condescending and Demeaning to Others regarding Illiterate Dowsers.
I do not have the Money to spend on the Book SuperSensionics, $60+ for used.
That's not as bad as the Matacia Books for $600+.
Do you have any suggestions that are Worthwhile to answer the questions?

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Likewise. Like the song goes "You got your troubles, I got mine." matacia book is worthless. Hills book is worth $600. Why don't you contact the web address I gave you, that is his son. They sell Hills books new for like $35. You have to ask them, they won't reply otherwise.

I don't believe there are no clubs in the Portland area. Sounds like you need to take up a different hobby. The whole thing about dowsing is you don't control it. The skeptics like to ridicule belief systems but it requires blind faith and they don't got that. That's the whole thing I talk about can't chew gum and walk at the same time. Somehow people take offense to what I say, but it means you can't be thinking about it, just have to let it happen--put it in God's hands. But don't forget the other part of the equation, God helps those who help themselves. You have to exert some energy, actually a lot of energy. I told you many things it's like you didn't even hear it. I thought you had some intelligence, maybe I was wrong. Internet searches are not that difficult. Starting to think this is bogus.

Last edited:

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Signal, there are NO Dowsing Clubs or such in the Pacific North West. The closest is around Chico Calif. I live 900+ miles from there.
I don't know how to find the guy you told me about.
I find your response in #23 a little Condescending and Demeaning to Others regarding Illiterate Dowsers.
I do not have the Money to spend on the Book SuperSensionics, $60+ for used.
That's not as bad as the Matacia Books for $600+.
Do you have any suggestions that are Worthwhile to answer the questions?

You can find Supersensonics in PDF format in quite a few places. Scribd has it.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I entered Scribd Supersensonics and it gave me The Diviner's Bible. Strange, that was what some people called it, but I never saw that version. Looks like pretty much the same book. You can spend a lifetime right there.

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Aether Force edited the cover, probably to avoid a DMCA but for some reason went with the diviners bible instead the bible of dowsing as it was usually referred. They release quite a few Aether books in pdf. Radionics is their specialty.

OP
OP
Lost_Adams

Lost_Adams

Apr 28, 2011
Pacific North West
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your response Signal. It was as I thought it may be. Condescending and Self Righteous. You gave me NO web link to that mans address in Portland. I do take Exception to your attitude and am beginning to see why you have a problem Playing Well with others. As Per your Apology to this forum http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/dowsing/592835-i-m-here-apologize.html. If you can't be civil then I have nothing to learn from you. Thank You for what you have done for me. I AM NOT BAITING ANYONE when I ask Questions from you guys. BUT if you are so SELF-Conscious then I WILL NOT Walk on Eggshells to get a little bit of info from you.
Thanks But No Thanks!!

Last edited:

TAvery

Dec 20, 2021
I suspect there aren't too many people still alive.

The Lobo rod had a special tip designed by his wife. It was figure eight shaped. Al Rossmiller built some rods and he said she gave him permission to use that tip. Don't know much else about it other than I liked to look through the openings and it reminded me of looking through binoculars the wrong way--everything looked smaller like a fish eye lens. I will post a photo a bit later.
Al Rossmiller is my grandfather. This forum may be old, but I was wondering if you had any stories about him with dowsing? I’d like to find his patent one day. He’d be proud to know that even after 13 years when this was commented, that he’s still mentioned. It’s been 15 years now since he passed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread