Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your 2nd map with signal areas. Far left, signal different, could be relics or old bottle dump, possibly stuff buried in bottles. Other arrows you can find with a metal detector, either loose surface targets or possibly something buried. Far right arrow seemed like silver.

Baldwin Struck site-Capt.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, 1st map had a strong signal 1 spot... I'll take the time to relocate it for you, do remember approximate location. You may have found more or other signals, but this is one I'd noticed.

Red
This is the mark I remember I did with my Omnitron in the map #1. Take a look where do you show your mark in this map#1 if match with my spot.

Leikin Park LRL position mark for Treasurenet.PNG

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, you have to do your own checking out on signals. I think in map #1 I'm a straight line above your LRL signal.

Leanking Park-Capt-crop.jpg

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, you have to do your own checking out on signals. I think in map #1 I'm a straight line above your LRL signal.

View attachment 1716747

Ok Red. Thank you for your help. If I find something in those places indicated by you, I will share it with you.

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really here? What is? Gold? I found a gold coin past year couple feet away from where you indicate in red.
I think there are more gold targets in this map, going over to my red arrow and possibly down to your past LRL signal.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I all way's look for caches, if i was just looking to metal detect ,for coin,ring,anything with gold are silver, here how i would mark this spot.......blue circle is silver.....yellow dots are gold hits..........blue circle with yellow dot are gold and silver. Leanking Park-Capt-crop.jpg

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can see now why this was a hard area to work,lots of signal in there, happy metal detecting. Baldwin Struck site-Capt.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are the other signals.

Leanking Park-Capt-cropB.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It maybe is a couple targets.

Leikin Park LRL position mark for Treasurenet.PNG

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 1716747

Red
I found these coins and a relic today into the red circle that you marked. Still, I'm working in that area.
IMG_1511.JPG
IMG_1516.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I all way's look for caches, if i was just looking to metal detect ,for coin,ring,anything with gold are silver, here how i would mark this spot.......blue circle is silver.....yellow dots are gold hits..........blue circle with yellow dot are gold and silver. View attachment 1717283

Leanking Park-Capt-crop-1.jpg

Okie
The #1, I detected that spot with my LRL 3 years ago. It is a huge hole where People use to dump garbage. It is almost impossible to get a good signal with my metal detector. My Omnitro indicate more than 3 pounds using weigth check. The problem is the park only allows me to dig up to 10 inches deep.

The #2. This spot is almost sure it is a spot that I located with my LRL 3 month ago. It is full of scrub and grass makes me difficult to pass the metal detector.

The #3 & 4. This area is full of "Gold Leaf". This is a paper used by food manufacturers to wrap chocolates for the market. It contains some percentage of gold and cheats the LRL. I've found dozens and dozens.

The rest of the blue spots I will check next Monday.

Thank you

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe I can check and see what else might be in there. Cropped to enlarge the coins, still too hard to read them.

IMG_1516-coins-A.jpg

IMG_1516-coins-B.jpg

IMG_1516-coins-B2.jpg

IMG_1516-coins-C.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try crop just a little more.

IMG_1516-coins-Bcrop.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blue is for anything silver whether jewelry or coin. Light colored circles were meant to be lilac, used to indicate gemstones, hopefully still on the jewelry.

Leanking Park-Capt-cropC.jpg

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I all way's look for caches, if i was just looking to metal detect ,for coin,ring,anything with gold are silver, here how i would mark this spot.......blue circle is silver.....yellow dots are gold hits..........blue circle with yellow dot are gold and silver. View attachment 1717283

Okie
I found all these relics, coins and part of a broken circuit with gold solder on some places that you show in the map. However, I like to find caches. I'm tired to find coins only or spill coins. Please, help me. Thank you.

IMG_1554.JPG
IMG_1533.JPG
IMG_1551.JPG

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only found 1 caches on the pictures, and its old ,the reason i know that its old, the type of metal in 1600 and 1700 was mixed with a lots of difference metal it got it on Freq..... it in that time..... yes coins are just about every where work all day for few coins, that the reason i spend my time on caches. if you don't want that old one right now.......then PM me a town that close to you,and i'll see if any caches are in your area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread