Can you Dowsing those places?

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Fellows

I'm making my research about some places for metal detecting. There is local stories about coin caches, relics and lost old coins. I have been much time using my L-rods and function generator to locate some treasure, and I got some good signal around. However, the places where my L-rod lead me is totally tough to dig due to many logs and debris around. One of these pics has 3 red circles that indicate specific place to hunt. Please, can you help me to dowsing those pics? Thank you Leanking Park.PNG Baldwin Struck site.PNG The Wedge, Delaware.PNG

I will appreciate your cooperation. :hello:

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
1st picture...

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
2nd picture...
No gold
No silver
No cache

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
3rd picture...
Im not completely sure, can be mineral

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you're getting signals in places, go check them out.

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you're getting signals in places, go check them out.

Well, I did in one of those places, but not another two places, only I made my research.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The one with 2 red lined areas, might want to check out the 2nd on the right. I'm not sure what all the signals are in there around lower left quarter, try metal detecting the lower right quarter of it first. I know I picked up some lost jewelry between your 2 red places and down some from there.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The other 2 maps each have a 1 place better for metal detecting, one of those it was mostly a response from some kind of lost jewelry, probably a ring.

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The other 2 maps each have a 1 place better for metal detecting, one of those it was mostly a response from some kind of lost jewelry, probably a ring.

I think could be better you draft your explanation in the map, otherwise, it is hard to understand. If not, it is ok!

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just picture 3 got gold and silver,most likely in the 1600 are 1700 very old its in old metal that was back in that time . The Wedge, Delaware.PNG

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Capt. forget my treasure spot in 3rd picture, im wrong nothing there
better, go for okiedowser spot is good target

Last edited:
OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just picture 3 got gold and silver,most likely in the 1600 are 1700 very old its in old metal that was back in that time . View attachment 1713995

Thank you Okiedowser

You said: "most likely in 1600 are 1700 very old". You said that without to know the story behind of that place. The story is about bootleggers, gamblers, moonshiners, etc who used to hang in that place. There are several stories of money and jewelry being buried during the periods from 1893 to 1921. You were very accurate. :occasion14: Now, I have to plan to go there. If I find several coins, I will send you one of them.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"several stories of money and jewelry being buried "

There was 1 map had a very strong jewejry signal one spot, right now I'm trying to remember which map, but probably not #1. I'll have to find the signal again.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There I mentioned it, not your lined map and probably wasn't map #1. I do remember the location, just wasn't sure which one. There the signal was predominantly the type of jewelry a lady would wear. In ganster caches that usually translates into diamonds.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see now it is the same map Okiedowser used and probably was just slightly below his hit.

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"several stories of money and jewelry being buried "

There was 1 map had a very strong jewejry signal one spot, right now I'm trying to remember which map, but probably not #1. I'll have to find the signal again.

Really? I had a very strong signal in the first map 5 years ago, but I like to confirm with your dowsing works.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, 1st map had a strong signal 1 spot... I'll take the time to relocate it for you, do remember approximate location. You may have found more or other signals, but this is one I'd noticed.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maps #1 & #3.

Leanking Park-Capt.jpg

The Wedge, Delaware-Capt.jpg

Top Member Reactions