Oddly Enough Karl Von Mueller

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I am going over the National Prospectors Gazettes, Volume 2 (newly released) and some questions were sent in to Karl Von Mueller about this topic. It appears he is a believer in this method of hunting. So for any of those who are interested in this topic, this appears to be a book you might wish to look into.

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Another interesting answer he gave to folks writing in was in regards to lost treasure stories and legends. Now of course this interested me since I am writing them up now a days. He claimed many were written by two women, who had their work stolen and republished over and over. Rather than give the whole book away, one just might enjoy looking into it.

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I was also surprised at his reply to yet another question about charts for ship wrecks. He told where to contact for the charts and maps from the Government. And to also ask for a certain one which was key to reading the charts. These areas of beaches after storms were replenished with relics storm after storm. Now this info was given in the 1970's and 1980's and these beaches are still being worked after storms.

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Volume 2 of the NPG is a listing of book reviews by Karl Von Mueller. I find it to be a good source of potential books to track down which I might want to read. This volume is a gold mine for those into treasure hunting with non-metal detector methods.

Mudflap

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Wallingford, Connecticut 1667
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Dual Field, CZ-21, Vaquero, Home Brewed (3).
Detecting since 1972.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to have a stack of the Exanimo Express..... Don't know where they went to.....

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I used to have a stack of the Exanimo Express..... Don't know where they went to.....

These new released books are from selections of his old works. I find them very interesting, he was one of the folks I was never really familiar with and am just now getting into.

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
They also have a good listing of books on treasure signs, along with their reviews. Every topic of treasure hunting, mining and prospecting is covered in this one volume.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going over the National Prospectors Gazettes, Volume 2 (newly released) and some questions were sent in to Karl Von Mueller about this topic. It appears he is a believer in this method of hunting. So for any of those who are interested in this topic, this appears to be a book you might wish to look into.

Thank you for the info on the books should be very useful.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Karl provided the reviews on books so folks were able to purchase good useful information and he called out the ones that were junk, pretty interesting reading. My understanding is there will be 1 or 2 more put out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions