FRIENDS NEED MORE HELP FOR THIS IMAGE OF THE SEA WHO COULD HELP ME.

Ademir Felix

Oct 30, 2016
Japaratinga
Detector(s) used
mx sports e white's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
0.png

Good evening, friends, I need help with this survey on the high seas since I've been late to help me.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay there 2 treasure ,most likely the beach area,without being closer hard to tell......second there a ship wreck that off shore it has treasure on it to,that all i'm getting. 0.png

Dragonasia

Jun 3, 2019
Asia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold color is gold detected. Red is silver. Green is possible wreck or artifacts.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1734407

Good evening, friends, I need help with this survey on the high seas since I've been late to help me.
Ademir if you can use a plain metal coat hanger,it will hit on soft and hard metal,(NOT LOADED) it will let you know that the target is real in a spot, metal is there and who ever put you there is ,most likely right on there gold hit..........the steel rod will not hit a images, are minerals........you cannot use it for dowsing for gold (unless your are mental dowse) which i don't..... did that for to many years............ i just use the metal rod when i'm threw dowsing a place to see if i have a real target, are if it just a image are minerals. good luck

OP
OP
A

Ademir Felix

Oct 30, 2016
Japaratinga
Detector(s) used
mx sports e white's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good evening, friend I expanded the 2 images you could mark the track now.
cache gold.png

naufragio cabo.png

OP
OP
A

Ademir Felix

Oct 30, 2016
Japaratinga
Detector(s) used
mx sports e white's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remarking with correct miles away from the land redone since I had missed the previou

The image I sent has a very good story in books and a fisherman has found a more inflexible aterfato he did not mark in the GPS that artifact that he found is veridico as it has published in a book of histories of the past and to be very promising he informed me that the distance I had made in the previous image was wrong because it is in average 60 km away from the mainland all those who are helping me will not be forgotten when we find this artifact.

naufragio cabo0.png

OP
OP
A

Ademir Felix

Oct 30, 2016
Japaratinga
Detector(s) used
mx sports e white's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okiedowser my thank you for the indication in the sea and on land has some treasure because mr. marked two possibility of finding or is in the sea also I applied the image to suit better.

cache gold.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread