PLEASE TEST THE DOWSING(?) ACCURACY

vitocolonene

Tenderfoot
Jul 24, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

I am in contact with a dowser(?), and wish to open an offer to test the accuracy (& credibility) of this dowser.

He is located in South Korea, and so far his claims have been the following:

He can only find Gold.
It must be buried in the ground.
A properly scaled map is required.

So far, through other people, we've buried personal gold jewellery in blind-test, and using scaled maps he was able to find the land allocation that the jewellery was buried.

If anybody else would like to test this, please feel free to do so.
No PM is requested, no money is requested, this isn't a scheme or a scam.
I am as curious as some may be, and wanted to openly test this person and thought this place might be appropriate since, purportedly, he can only detect gold.

I look forward to your replies (if any), and am interested to see what will happen.

Thank you.
----
Vito

P.S. I wasn't sure if it was dowsing or not but it isn't scientific (to my knowledge).
He doesn't use rods or anything and seems to do it using his own tools.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think if you post the map here on dowsing forum someone will be glad to check it out.
:coffee2:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was a dowser S Korea, but he always sent maps/photos to me to check. He is no longer living in Korea if this is the same person. It wasn't until after moving I've learned other people were using the maps also. Never said anything about what was found either.

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

vitocolonene

Tenderfoot
Jul 24, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anybody wish to test him?
I think this might be an interesting opportunity to double blind-test this man's claims.

This is the idea that he has proposed.
If anybody has a gold jewellery, they can bury it (not crazy deep but properly dug and buried - not frivolously buried - maybe approximately 10-20cm deep is sufficient) and then post the map here without telling him where the jewellery was buried. And he will pin-point it, on the map, where the gold is.

I think this is an interesting test.
Or if anybody had other ideas please feel free to share it and I can confer with him what can be done.

@red_desert I am not sure if that person is the same person or not. I've no idea. The man I am in contact with at the moment doesn't seem to be able to participate in english forums or post maps or pictures. I just asked and he said he has never done anything like this.

Last edited:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Give him a couple of square miles of the Fort Knox area with no longitude or latitude and use an ancient topo map before fort knox existed . Can a map dowser dowse an old map and show current gold?

This would be an easy test for anyone to try on many locations.

OP
OP
V

vitocolonene

Tenderfoot
Jul 24, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If there is Gold buried, and there is a map, I am thinking we could proceed.

OP
OP
V

vitocolonene

Tenderfoot
Jul 24, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Give him a couple of square miles of the Fort Knox area with no longitude or latitude and use an ancient topo map before fort knox existed . Can a map dowser dowse an old map and show current gold?

This would be an easy test for anyone to try on many locations.

Do you have such a map?
I need to organise printing of it on actual paper.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anybody wish to test him?
I think this might be an interesting opportunity to double blind-test this man's claims.

This is the idea that he has proposed.
If anybody has a gold jewellery, they can bury it (not crazy deep but properly dug and buried - not frivolously buried - maybe approximately 10-20cm deep is sufficient) and then post the map here without telling him where the jewellery was buried. And he will pin-point it, on the map, where the gold is.

I think this is an interesting test.
Or if anybody had other ideas please feel free to share it and I can confer with him what can be done.

@red_desert I am not sure if that person is the same person or not. I've no idea. The man I am in contact with at the moment doesn't seem to be able to participate in english forums or post maps or pictures. I just asked and he said he has never done anything like this.
The dowser I'm talking about originally was from Canada and I just got an email from him. No, it is not the same person and he probably was only having other people go search for him. I checked a lot of maps/photos for him to make sure it was accurate. I've had other map dowsers on this forum do the same thing.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When this dowser was living in S Korea, one of the first sites he had me check was a hole. He dug himself in to a hole, though the target missed. Then dug over trying to hit the treasure. Photos were taken down in the hole from all angles. I tried to find any type of signal, there seemed to not be anything of value. Photos from above ground, covering the surface area, there I picked up a few surface targets 2 feet or less deep, mostly they were lost old coins or jewelry. Continuing to check, tried checking from surface down much deeper, thinking maybe could be a gold or silver vein, but found none.

Last decided to check for other possibilities such dinosaur bones, coal, natural gas, and crude oil. When checking for oil, started getting one of the strongest signals I've ever had for map dowsing. Thinking he was still living in Canada, never realized the photos were from a site in S Korea. So, when I asked him about the possibility of oil, turned out he dug the hole only less than 1 mile away from an active oil well.

Now the dowser in S Korea (at the time) sends me a GE map of the area to check for oil reserves. So, checked the entire map for oil. I then suggested he take the oil map to a local university, to verify all the hits. Wow!!! :coffee2: University in Seoul confirms every hit for oil. From that time until the present I've had to check maps/photos for him.

Recently in the shipwreck board, someone in a comment suggested if a mag survey is done of an area, checking out what a person believes they have found using satellite images, should be given a contract to receive 20% (if anything is found). I think that is wise, from now on I'm not planning on doing any shipwrech maps which were posted here in a thread. I feel the same should be true of oil maps, we map dowse here for free, shipwrecks and oil reserves other peole can really profit from if found.

Last edited:

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here a map with buried Gold ,try this. Test.jpg

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and if he cannot hit first one.... Test 2.jpg IMG_20190621_081026470.jpg here 2 more ....that be 3 hit are 3 missed's.

OP
OP
V

vitocolonene

Tenderfoot
Jul 24, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here a map with buried Gold ,try this. View attachment 1736773

Hi okiedrowser, thanks for your contribution to the discussion.

Do you think there could be an actual scaled map instead of a satellite photo?
After the map, I'll ask him to check if there is buried gold there or not. (For all three cases)

OP
OP
V

vitocolonene

Tenderfoot
Jul 24, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When this dowser was living in S Korea, one of the first sites he had me check was a hole. He dug himself in to a hole, though the target missed. Then dug over trying to hit the treasure. Photos were taken down in the hole from all angles. I tried to find any type of signal, there seemed to not be anything of value. Photos from above ground, covering the surface area, there I picked up a few surface targets 2 feet or less deep, mostly they were lost old coins or jewelry. Continuing to check, tried checking from surface down much deeper, thinking maybe could be a gold or silver vein, but found none.

Last decided to check for other possibilities such dinosaur bones, coal, natural gas, and crude oil. When checking for oil, started getting one of the strongest signals I've ever had for map dowsing. Thinking he was still living in Canada, never realized the photos were from a site in S Korea. So, when I asked him about the possibility of oil, turned out he dug the hole only less than 1 mile away from an active oil well.

Now the dowser in S Korea (at the time) sends me a GE map of the area to check for oil reserves. So, checked the entire map for oil. I then suggested he take the oil map to a local university, to verify all the hits. Wow!!! :coffee2: University in Seoul confirms every hit for oil. From that time until the present I've had to check maps/photos for him.

Recently in the shipwreck board, someone in a comment suggested if a mag survey is done of an area, checking out what a person believes they have found using satellite images, should be given a contract to receive 20% (if anything is found). I think that is wise, from now on I'm not planning on doing any shipwrech maps which were posted here in a thread. I feel the same should be true of oil maps, we map dowse here for free, shipwrecks and oil reserves other peole can really profit from if found.

Wow, that sound absolutely amazing. Tales like this makes me think perhaps accurate drowsers etc might even work for big mining companies like Rio Tinto or BHP. (Who knows...)

The thing about this drowser that I am contact with is that he said it is self-learned without any other resources and he uses a self-made equipment. (A simple pendulum thingy I can't describe)

It doesn't work if the map is digital (like on a computer screen or a tablet) and it only works on ink'd physical paper.
As per your earlier post, I got some old maps of fort knox and printed it out on an A3 to him and asked him to check if there was gold or not in the depository.

Maybe a much more efficient test might be giving him an "x-marks the spot" and get him to check whether gold is there or not. It seems, if he need to scour a massive map, with unknown depth, it takes him incredibly long time going through the map cm by cm.

If you have any of those maps (even if they don't have gold - as a control to the test) please provide it.

But anyway, your recount of the oil drowser is awesome.

OP
OP
V

vitocolonene

Tenderfoot
Jul 24, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, I am not quite sure how to say this as I am surprised as well...

According to the dowser...
There is NO GOLD at the depository at Fort Knox.

I am not sure what else to say at this point.
He said it with absolute conviction.
Even after I revealed to him what it was etc (after his findings), he said even if everyone says he is wrong - there is no gold at Fort Knox.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi okiedrowser, thanks for your contribution to the discussion.

Do you think there could be an actual scaled map instead of a satellite photo?
After the map, I'll ask him to check if there is buried gold there or not. (For all three cases)

If he cannot find gold on these 3 spots ,i say test is over for me,because there is gold there....... i put there myself. you asked for buried gold, these are buried.........i know all about gold be buried and gold that not buried....... in post #4 this was what he ask for.

OP
OP
V

vitocolonene

Tenderfoot
Jul 24, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If he cannot find gold on these 3 spots ,i say test is over for me,because there is gold there....... i put there myself. you asked for buried gold, these are buried.........i know all about gold be buried and gold that not buried....... in post #4 this was what he ask for.

He said he can't do photographs or satellite photos, or inaccurately drawn maps etc.
Or anything appearing on digital screen (like on a computer screen etc)

He needs a scaled map, and it must be ink on physical paper (for the latter, I just print it out for him).

In person, if he is at the actual location is said he is able to do it.
Today, what I'm planning to do is do double blind-test with small piece of gold jewellery hidden under random cups.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He said he can't do photographs or satellite photos, or inaccurately drawn maps etc.

He needs a scaled map, and it must be ink on physical paper (for the latter, I just print it out for him).

In person, if he is at the actual location is said he is able to do it.
Today, what I'm planning to do is do double blind-test with small piece of gold jewellery hidden under random cups.

Look to me like he cannot do much..................

​i'm out of it good luck.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

I am in contact with a dowser(?), and wish to open an offer to test the accuracy (& credibility) of this dowser.

He is located in South Korea, and so far his claims have been the following:

He can only find Gold.
It must be buried in the ground.
A properly scaled map is required.

So far, through other people, we've buried personal gold jewellery in blind-test, and using scaled maps he was able to find the land allocation that the jewellery was buried.

If anybody else would like to test this, please feel free to do so.
No PM is requested, no money is requested, this isn't a scheme or a scam.
I am as curious as some may be, and wanted to openly test this person and thought this place might be appropriate since, purportedly, he can only detect gold.

I look forward to your replies (if any), and am interested to see what will happen.

Thank you.
----
Vito

P.S. I wasn't sure if it was dowsing or not but it isn't scientific (to my knowledge).
He doesn't use rods or anything and seems to do it using his own tools.

I have gold buried on my property, and it has been there quite some time. How should I do to get a '' scaled '' map
to you?

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Okidowser, Did vou you get my request for your dowsing of the Pirinola ? You indicated a closed tunnel I am finally going there You and redesert both indicated the same thing. Believe me , both of are not forgotten when it comes time for a share in what we find.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Okidowser, Did vou you get my request for your dowsing of the Pirinola ? You indicated a closed tunnel I am finally going there You and redesert both indicated the same thing. Believe me , both of are not forgotten when it comes time for a share in what we find.[/QUOTE
I sent you a email let know if you get it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread