Photo Dowse Request

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was contacted by the granddaughter who owns the 40 acres property shown below. Her and her siblings are planning on selling the property but before they do they would like a search made for buried valuables. Grandpa was known to have buried mason jars of coins and from what they recall he bought a new car every year. This was in the early 1950's. Old bank records over the years indicate there's more loot not accounted for.
They don't feel he had any vices to squander the money on. No one else knows about the grandpa except for some deceased family members who never searched the site as far as the grandchildren know. There was no one from the area or any family who appeared to come into sudden wealth. I explained that a search of this size can't be done overnight and will take some time to organize and execute. The location is in Michigan and about a 5 hr drive for me as I am in Detroit. The sister who lives nearby said the site has high weeds and the lower right in the pic is where the home, shed and barn were and the rest of the site is swampy but there was an apple trees area.

The family is planning on being in town Oct 11th or so and I'm hoping on meeting them along with whomever I can get to join me to metal detect the areas of interests dowsing reveals. If I can't get there I want to find some people who would be interested in helping them search and send the info with them. They are willing to compensate me for travel/motel so I don't think they would not help others who want to help especially if it's to speed up the search. If I make it I will also field dowse and follow up on any targets the dowsers here indicate. I usually dowse my own projects but with the timing on this one would like to see what your dowse reveals as this appears to be a one time opportunity. I am also photo dowsing the location. We will all have a share in any recovered treasure. I'm attempting to see if I can have more time to assemble a team of individuals to tackle the project correctly. It sounds like they don't mind if searches are done without them there but I want to see what dowsing reveals from the tnet dowsers, then proceed from there. North is up in the pic.
Thank you for your help.
Jon
:occasion14:8-):cat::headbang:
MIcachehunt2019.jpg

N

NinjaT

I was contacted by the granddaughter who owns the 40 acres property shown below. Her and her siblings are planning on selling the property but before they do they would like a search made for buried valuables. Grandpa was known to have buried mason jars of coins and from what they recall he bought a new car every year. This was in the early 1950's. Old bank records over the years indicate there's more loot not accounted for.
They don't feel he had any vices to squander the money on. No one else knows about the grandpa except for some deceased family members who never searched the site as far as the grandchildren know. There was no one from the area or any family who appeared to come into sudden wealth. I explained that a search of this size can't be done overnight and will take some time to organize and execute. The location is in Michigan and about a 5 hr drive for me as I am in Detroit. The sister who lives nearby said the site has high weeds and the lower right in the pic is where the home, shed and barn were and the rest of the site is swampy but there was an apple trees area.

The family is planning on being in town Oct 11th or so and I'm hoping on meeting them along with whomever I can get to join me to metal detect the areas of interests dowsing reveals. If I can't get there I want to find some people who would be interested in helping them search and send the info with them. They are willing to compensate me for travel/motel so I don't think they would not help others who want to help especially if it's to speed up the search. If I make it I will also field dowse and follow up on any targets the dowsers here indicate. I usually dowse my own projects but with the timing on this one would like to see what your dowse reveals as this appears to be a one time opportunity. I am also photo dowsing the location. We will all have a share in any recovered treasure. I'm attempting to see if I can have more time to assemble a team of individuals to tackle the project correctly. It sounds like they don't mind if searches are done without them there but I want to see what dowsing reveals from the tnet dowsers, then proceed from there. North is up in the pic.
Thank you for your help.
Jon
:occasion14:8-):cat::headbang:
View attachment 1756254

I stopped at the third "largest hidden valuable". Numerically labeled from greatest to least. There could be more I just didn't keep going. Good luck out there!

MIcachehunt2019.jpg

Last edited:

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Only spot #1 from NinjaT can be Treasure
Good Luck!! :icon_thumleft:

Attachments

• PhotoDowseRequest-a2.png
    PhotoDowseRequest-a2.png
    141.4 KB · Views: 79
OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i only get 1 spot, any buried metal ,can,steel,copper,gold,silver,pop top.....a plain metal rod are (coat hanger bent in l-rod) not loaded........will hit any of these metals......either on north are west side of them............no hit no cache. MIcachehunt2019.jpg ps...this picture has to have l-rod on left side of picture.........good luck God Bless

OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i only get 1 spot, any buried metal ,can,steel,copper,gold,silver,pop top.....a plain metal rod are (coat hanger bent in l-rod) not loaded........will hit any of these metals......either on north are west side of them............no hit no cache. View attachment 1758566 ps...this picture has to have l-rod on left side of picture.........good luck God Bless

Thank You Okie!
Jon
:occasion14:
8-)
:cat:
:headbang:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is where I got it and you can hit the signal from the N, E, S, or W. I believe it is in a Mason/Ball type jar. I map dowsed first, then looked at other maps only after finished'

MIcachehunt2019crop.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thx Red_desert!
Jon 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jon, have you gotten up there already to do the initial search?

OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jon, have you gotten up there already to do the initial search?
Yes, the 2 acs where the buildings were a silver ring was found. No indication of caches in that area. The dowsers attractions from the photos were present but in a swamp area. So were not sure when it will dry out a bit. We tried walking the property lines from the nw corner of the 40 acs looking for post hole caches but bad weather set in. We may have another opportunity next year.
Jon 8-) :cat::occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread