Photo Dowse Request
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Photo Dowse Request

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1

    Photo Dowse Request

    I was contacted by the granddaughter who owns the 40 acres property shown below. Her and her siblings are planning on selling the property but before they do they would like a search made for buried valuables. Grandpa was known to have buried mason jars of coins and from what they recall he bought a new car every year. This was in the early 1950's. Old bank records over the years indicate there's more loot not accounted for.
    They don't feel he had any vices to squander the money on. No one else knows about the grandpa except for some deceased family members who never searched the site as far as the grandchildren know. There was no one from the area or any family who appeared to come into sudden wealth. I explained that a search of this size can't be done overnight and will take some time to organize and execute. The location is in Michigan and about a 5 hr drive for me as I am in Detroit. The sister who lives nearby said the site has high weeds and the lower right in the pic is where the home, shed and barn were and the rest of the site is swampy but there was an apple trees area.

    The family is planning on being in town Oct 11th or so and I'm hoping on meeting them along with whomever I can get to join me to metal detect the areas of interests dowsing reveals. If I can't get there I want to find some people who would be interested in helping them search and send the info with them. They are willing to compensate me for travel/motel so I don't think they would not help others who want to help especially if it's to speed up the search. If I make it I will also field dowse and follow up on any targets the dowsers here indicate. I usually dowse my own projects but with the timing on this one would like to see what your dowse reveals as this appears to be a one time opportunity. I am also photo dowsing the location. We will all have a share in any recovered treasure. I'm attempting to see if I can have more time to assemble a team of individuals to tackle the project correctly. It sounds like they don't mind if searches are done without them there but I want to see what dowsing reveals from the tnet dowsers, then proceed from there. North is up in the pic.
    Thank you for your help.
    Jon

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MIcachehunt2019.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	1756254
    elh likes this.
    "Let Thy Hand, Oh God, guide me through the ways Thou seest are needed for those that seek to know Thy way through any effort of mine."

  2. #2
    NinjaT
    Quote Originally Posted by teleprospector View Post
    I was contacted by the granddaughter who owns the 40 acres property shown below. Her and her siblings are planning on selling the property but before they do they would like a search made for buried valuables. Grandpa was known to have buried mason jars of coins and from what they recall he bought a new car every year. This was in the early 1950's. Old bank records over the years indicate there's more loot not accounted for.
    They don't feel he had any vices to squander the money on. No one else knows about the grandpa except for some deceased family members who never searched the site as far as the grandchildren know. There was no one from the area or any family who appeared to come into sudden wealth. I explained that a search of this size can't be done overnight and will take some time to organize and execute. The location is in Michigan and about a 5 hr drive for me as I am in Detroit. The sister who lives nearby said the site has high weeds and the lower right in the pic is where the home, shed and barn were and the rest of the site is swampy but there was an apple trees area.

    The family is planning on being in town Oct 11th or so and I'm hoping on meeting them along with whomever I can get to join me to metal detect the areas of interests dowsing reveals. If I can't get there I want to find some people who would be interested in helping them search and send the info with them. They are willing to compensate me for travel/motel so I don't think they would not help others who want to help especially if it's to speed up the search. If I make it I will also field dowse and follow up on any targets the dowsers here indicate. I usually dowse my own projects but with the timing on this one would like to see what your dowse reveals as this appears to be a one time opportunity. I am also photo dowsing the location. We will all have a share in any recovered treasure. I'm attempting to see if I can have more time to assemble a team of individuals to tackle the project correctly. It sounds like they don't mind if searches are done without them there but I want to see what dowsing reveals from the tnet dowsers, then proceed from there. North is up in the pic.
    Thank you for your help.
    Jon

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MIcachehunt2019.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	1756254
    I stopped at the third "largest hidden valuable". Numerically labeled from greatest to least. There could be more I just didn't keep going. Good luck out there!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MIcachehunt2019.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	1756612
    Last edited by NinjaT; Sep 27, 2019 at 02:30 AM.
    teleprospector likes this.

  3. #3
    mx
    Jun 2016
    Mexico
    Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2
    771
    514 times
    Cache Hunting
    Only spot #1 from NinjaT can be Treasure
    Good Luck!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PhotoDowseRequest-a2.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	373.8 KB 
ID:	1757933  
    teleprospector likes this.

  4. #4
    us
    Retired govt worker’ Active Treasure Hunter

    Jun 2019
    Asia
    86
    65 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    This is what I detected for gold bullion type not veins.
    teleprospector likes this.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaT View Post
    I stopped at the third "largest hidden valuable". Numerically labeled from greatest to least. There could be more I just didn't keep going. Good luck out there!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MIcachehunt2019.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	1756612
    Thank you NinjaT
    Jon
    "Let Thy Hand, Oh God, guide me through the ways Thou seest are needed for those that seek to know Thy way through any effort of mine."

  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8
    gr
    Jan 2017
    thessaloniki
    73
    30 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MIcachehunt2019.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	1758322
    teleprospector likes this.

  9. #9

  10. #10
    NinjaT
    Quote Originally Posted by xristosz View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MIcachehunt2019.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	1758322
    Xristosz, are you saying you got identical results for the three targets I located?

  11. #11
    us
    Dec 2009
    Mena,Ar
    591
    334 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    i only get 1 spot, any buried metal ,can,steel,copper,gold,silver,pop top.....a plain metal rod are (coat hanger bent in l-rod) not loaded........will hit any of these metals......either on north are west side of them............no hit no cache.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MIcachehunt2019.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	104.7 KB 
ID:	1758566ps...this picture has to have l-rod on left side of picture.........good luck God Bless
    elh and teleprospector like this.
    May God Bless you.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by okiedowser View Post
    i only get 1 spot, any buried metal ,can,steel,copper,gold,silver,pop top.....a plain metal rod are (coat hanger bent in l-rod) not loaded........will hit any of these metals......either on north are west side of them............no hit no cache.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MIcachehunt2019.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	104.7 KB 
ID:	1758566ps...this picture has to have l-rod on left side of picture.........good luck God Bless
    Thank You Okie!
    Jon
    elh likes this.
    "Let Thy Hand, Oh God, guide me through the ways Thou seest are needed for those that seek to know Thy way through any effort of mine."

  13. #13
    us
    Dec 2009
    Mena,Ar
    591
    334 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by teleprospector View Post
    Thank You Okie!
    Jon
    You are welcome Jon.
    May God Bless you.

  14. #14
    us
    Feb 2008
    Midwest USA
    Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3
    5,249
    1730 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    This is where I got it and you can hit the signal from the N, E, S, or W. I believe it is in a Mason/Ball type jar. I map dowsed first, then looked at other maps only after finished'

    Name:  MIcachehunt2019crop.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  22.8 KB
    Last edited by Red_desert; Nov 20, 2019 at 08:31 PM.
    teleprospector likes this.











  15. #15

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Someone help to dowse this map/photo
    By biglizer in forum Dowsing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jun 14, 2017, 03:11 PM
  2. Can someone dowse this photo?
    By Justaman in forum Dowsing
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jun 13, 2017, 03:36 PM
  3. DOWSE REQUEST RED OAK
    By morbiusandneo in forum Dowsing
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Jul 30, 2016, 11:03 AM
  4. placer gold dowse request
    By diggerdoodah in forum Dowsing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Dec 12, 2013, 10:58 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: Jan 17, 2013, 08:00 AM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0