Picture: Missing dog found...map dowse assist

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reprinted by permission:
10/16/07
Hi, my name is Jim and I was wondering if you could possibly try to help me locate my dog who went missing 3 days ago?
His name is Smokey.I've attached a map to this email.
Thank you,Jim
Hi Jim, Thank you for sending the infomation.
Do you have a picture of the dog?
Jon
Hi Jon,thanks,yes I do but they are when he was younger, taken maybe 7 months ago.
Jim
10/17/07
Hello Jim,
As of this morning dowsing has revealed that Smokey is alive and roaming about in the area of the map.What happens now is that when I get a hotspot on the map the dog will move,so I want to try and get a few different spots or a pattern of direction in which Smokey is heading.
Jon
Hi Jon,
Today I had the scent dogs here and several people,and it took me about 30 min. to get to the locations you mentioned, I can get to the locations tomorrow in about 5 min. or less.
Jim
10/18/07
Hi Jon, we found him! We got a call this morning from a lady who saw a poster we put up yesterday and called the animal shelter.
I really think one of your hotspots was close beacause he was found not too far away from there,but like you say it's a matter of being able to get there in time. Yesterday, I just was'nt able to get there until at least 30 minutes later. Thanks a million for the help Jon. I was really amazed by the people who helped me out in this. Besides you, there were 2 Remote Viewers helping me out,and I had a lot of faith in the data beacause everyone was pointing me in the same direction, not to mention the scent dogs which picked up his scent that way.
Thank you again,
Jim

Attachments

• Smokeydowse.jpg
    Smokeydowse.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 350

AudioForce

Oct 15, 2007
Hi All, this is Jim, Smokey is my dog that went missing for about 4 1/2 days. Jon sent me a couple hotspot where he thought he could be, and I would say he got pretty close to the area where he was finally found , maybe half a mile or around there.

I would say dowsing and other techniques are great tools to use because even if they don't pinpoint the dog exactly, just getting you into zones where you're dog is more likely to be is a huge help because you can focus more time there and thus greatly increasing the chances that you will find your dog.

OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jim (AudioForce)
Welcome to the Forum.
I was thrilled the information came forward to assist you in finding your dog.
Please feel right at home here by asking any questions or sharing information about dowsing with us, your enthusiasm is encouraging.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Jon

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
I would like to ask Jim: "Do you think the dowsing, scent dogs, remote viewing, or the wanted posters you put up helped the most in finding the dog?" and "How big an area on the map did you send Jon to work with? Can you post the map you sent in your original e-mail?" But - I don't think he'll be back.

So... Jon... I'll ask you...

Can I see the map that Jim first sent you to work with?

I tried to map-dowse once for a missing person, and - since he is still missing I have no idea how I did.. LMAO. Anyways... yea I am skeptical but not here to argue, I am here to simply ask if I can see the map he sent you to work with. Thanks.

Montana Jim

OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Montana Jim,
I'm not able to post the map w/o his permission, but I can tell you it was a map quest type map and it covered 7 sq. miles.
He says in the posts what he felt helped him out.
Things to keep in mind about the accuracy of the missing dog dowse were:
1) Dowsing revealed dog was alive and he was.
2) Dowsing revealed dog was a male.
3) Dog was 7 months older than the picture he sent me of the dog.
4) Dog was moving around.
5) Timing between dowse and how soon owner could go to the area.

Jon

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
teleprospector said:
Montana Jim,
I'm not able to post the map w/o his permission, but I can tell you it was a map quest type map and it covered 7 sq. miles.
He says in the posts what he felt helped him out.
Things to keep in mind about the accuracy of the missing dog dowse were:
1) Dowsing revealed dog was alive and he was.
2) Dowsing revealed dog was a male.
3) Dog was 7 months older than the picture he sent me of the dog.
4) Dog was moving around.
5) Timing between dowse and how soon owner could go to the area.

Jon

Thanks for responding. No stress on seeing it, you helped with the size.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread