DO YOU CARE ???

DO YOU CARE WHETHER THE SCEPTICS BELIEVE YOU WHEN YOU SAY THAT YOU CAN DOWSE???

• strongly need affirmation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sometimes need affirmation

• neither care nor disregard

• sometimes don't need affirmation

• always don't need affirmation

• Total voters

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
I have publicly stated that at least 75% of dowsers don't care what sceptics believe. I then further stated that the number would be higher than that among treasure dowsers. Presumably anyone on tnet who believes in dowsing would be a treasure dowser so unless the number reads higher than 75% I will need to appologize for underrating the importance of the acceptance of dowsing sceptics to the emotional well-being of dowsers. Since I didn't dowse the answer I may end up being wrong. The poll will run forever and anyone can view the results and everyone can only vote once but a person can change their own vote. siegfried schlagrule

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
always don't need affirmation

This is my position... I will always speak out when others try to put me down when I know the truth about something...Art

BF750

Aug 2, 2007
NEPA, PA
Hi Seigfried,

I would make sure it is just dowsers that are casting votes. We don't need any MR Ed's voting.

BF750

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey SS…I say keep it like it is. We know there are only a few Skeptics that come to this forum. Many of them use so many different names that it is hard to keep track of who is real and who is not. From the amount of hits this forum gets we know that there is either a lot of dowsers or a lot of curious treasure hunters who are coming here. ..Art

sodak

Greenie
Apr 21, 2009
i usually try to train them or help them become believers,, maybe make em a set of rods from copper wire or coat hanger... get a few converts i do

An Ri Rua

Apr 7, 2008
On da money
Detector(s) used
Mermet brass pendulum; Aqua Locator (antique), Luddite Skeptic detector
aarthrj3811 said:
always don't need affirmation

This is my position... I will always speak out when others try to put me down when I know the truth about something...Art

Agreed. You've got to plough your own furrow in this life.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread