What powers a dowsing rod? Short video

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I hold my L-rods over a line or perimeter and stay stationary, I observe them constantly moving back and forth. Their connected, or attached, and following some sort of wave. This wave varies in frequency and strength. Never is it stationary! Only our observation makes people believe its constant, when it's not. The known non contact forces are Gravity, Magnetism, Static Elrctricity. The strength of the Magnetic and Electrostatic forces varies under diffrent conditions, and possibly show diffrent results between diffrent people. Dowsing rods attach to follow the wave. There is no alignment! Why they attach? Not sure..

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was taught to angle the rods down an inch or so (some say two inches, some say a quarter inch) in order to keep the rods stable. If you hold them level you will pick up all sorts of stray, spurious hits. It has been said that rod sellers that tell people to hold the rods level do so because that's the only way to get the rod to move for some people and the person will think they have a target response.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread