D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does that mean that if you are dowsing for silver, you could be hitting a kimberlite pipe instead of the silver you are looking for?
Thanks for an answer.

Yes. Same as you shouldn't use a meteorite to signal a meteorite. Everything is signaling. If you use pure Silver to signal with, you'll signal all Silver within reach. Low grade ore and trace Elements all signal.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been very interested in dowsing and have had some success with dowsing rods that I made out of copper. Do you find that it gets better with practice? I feel like I tend to overthink it which dilutes my results.

Yes practice helps, but it's not just practice, its knowing when you can dowse. Not trying to start another arguement with other dowsers, but Dowsing power isn't constant. You cant practice with Dowsing, if Dowsing power isn't on...

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes. Same as you shouldn't use a meteorite to signal a meteorite. Everything is signaling. If you use pure Silver to signal with, you'll signal all Silver within reach. Low grade ore and trace Elements all signal.

elh. The majority of the signable objects, big enough to Dowse from distance are Meteorites. Here is a prime example. I have one half of 6 meteorite triangulation lines drawn on the map. These 6 targets are the largest targets within reach, that contain large quantity of Elements. No Silver nor Gold treasure is signaling. Only meteorites, which is determined by the Elements dowser in the line. I Dowsed these 6 targets from in my house last winter. I've been waiting for power to pick up, to get out and Dowse triangulation then know where they are located. All are big and most likely deep, but I'm curious as to how far I'm signaling these. Power was weak at the time of my Dowse, and it can be seen in the multiple changes made while i was testing. I was Dowsing all 6 at once, instead of each one singly. Just saying, most Silver targets are Meteorites not Kimberlite.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
elh. The majority of the signable objects, big enough to Dowse from distance are Meteorites. Here is a prime example. I have one half of 6 meteorite triangulation lines drawn on the map. These 6 targets are the largest targets within reach, that contain large quantity of Elements. No Silver nor Gold treasure is signaling. Only meteorites, which is determined by the Elements dowsed in the line. I Dowsed these 6 targets from in my house last winter. I've been waiting for power to pick up, to get out and Dowse triangulation then know where they are located. All are big and most likely deep, but I'm curious as to how far I'm signaling these. Power was weak at the time of my Dowse, and it can be seen in the multiple changes made while i was testing. I was Dowsing all 6 at once, instead of each one singly. Just saying, most Silver targets are Meteorites not Kimberlite.
Weak power Dowsing

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After Dowsing the Elements to the lines, I learned they were all Meteorites. The line that runs dead north goes to Suttons bay, is my 18 mile away Silver target. Whenever I want to check signal strength I grab my L-rods and Dowse that line. It takes me 5 seconds to know if power is on. I use Silver to check power on that line because that Meteorite has decent Silver in it, plus their is a coin shop on that line. The Silver in the store helps the signal strength of the line.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread