D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since some of you say you can Dowse right now, maybe you can help me on my next test. It has to do with proving my piggyback theory. Grab a rock about the size of your hand. Dowse Gold toward it, confirming that no trace Gold is present in that rock. Then rub a real little Gold on one spot of the rock, then Dowse again. Does that whole rock become a gold signal? I think it does. These are the experiments I do. I will let you know the results the next time power comes up. Unless you other Dowsers get the answer before then. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since some of you say you can Dowse right now, maybe you can help me on my next test. It has to do with proving my piggyback theory. Grab a rock about the size of your hand. Dowse Gold toward it, confirming that no trace Gold is present in that rock. Then rub a real little Gold on one spot of the rock, then Dowse again. Does that whole rock become a gold signal? I think it does. These are the experiments I do. I will let you know the results the next time power comes up. Unless you other Dowsers get the answer before then. Dowser

The reason for this test is to understand signal strengths. It's easy to see it in nature, but to confirm it with a test is best. What I'm saying is a rock with trace Element, Dowses just as strong as a rock the same size pure Element, if your close. It takes correct rod length use to tell the diffrence. That test would also help explain why lack of certain Element signals just as far as the most abundant Element. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a better explanation of signals piggybacking. When I Dowse a distant target, this being Gold. My strongest signal might be my Gold, but other Elements will be in the same line. Maybe Silver, Iron, Telluride. Let's say there is a lot of Gold, half as much Silver, and little Telluride. For some reason the Telluride signal travels as far as the Gold signal, but there isn't enough Telleride in the ore to signal as far as the Gold did, if it was standing alone. Is the total of the 3 Elements determining the signal distance? Or is it just the most single Element determining the distance of the signal line? This is what I practice on and think about. Crazy, no.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw a copy for sale on amazon almost $1000! Kind of a rip-off when I saw another used one for under $5. Never really thought about it, but the Magnet Box they describe might work for map dowsing. You can't see in the photo but a lid closes down over the magnets and you work on top on the flat surface.

mb.jpg

Here is an earlier version with permanent magnets.

emb.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's one I'm working on. My 1/32 carot diamond will signal to 50 yards. But a piece of gold that size is almost to small to signal, standing right over it. Rubies signal similar to Diamonds. You can Dowse out a grain near sand size on a strong day. So how far does Diamonds in carrots signal compared to ounces of gold? Because I'm planning on that trip to find a diamond bearing kimberlite.. Dowser

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't give you a number, but no question carbon/diamond is hotter than gold by quite a bit. My opinion it's more the alloys in the gold that people detect.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was using 3 carbon filters taped together in a five gallon bucket, that signaled my small diamond at 50 yards. The carbon signal must have been strong enough to reach the diamond, I dont think the diamond signal was strong enough to reach the carbon distance. I'll run a proper test where I'll Dowse same carot to same carot. Thanks for the input Signal.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never searched for kimberlite but i suspect there would be plenty of material to detect. I'll tell you a little secret, the higher up your magnet and sample are, the further range you can detect.

i don't know if you understand about that magnet box--it stablizes the magnetic field, just the opposite of solar magnetic storm. I have reason to believe Christopher Hills studied this guy and came up with his own magnet boxes in the Supersensonics book.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is one of Christopher Hills's magnet box set-up. You can find out about these in his masterpiece "Supersensonics" which I posted a thread about a free copy on-line. What you see is the magnet area calms down the disruptions from solar magnetic issues. There are other configurations but you really need to read the book.

Hills.jpg

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have tried Magnets in many ways. The L-rods I am currently using have 4-3/8 ×6 in long ceramic magnets in each handle. A magnet enhanced signal is stronger than no magnets. Dowser

The correct magnetic alignment for using 4 square bar magnets in L-rod enhancement. When N, S, is connected sideways, not directly facing, it kinda shifts magnetic poles to the corners instead of the sides. Dowse your L-rods forward of the magnets. South is on the front left corner for me. Both my rods are front left South. Dowser

Attachments

• 20200104_074644.jpg
    20200104_074644.jpg
    588.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 20200104_074702.jpg
    20200104_074702.jpg
    700 KB · Views: 65
  • 20200104_074739.jpg
    20200104_074739.jpg
    646.6 KB · Views: 69

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably one of the coolest books on magnets, not dowsing but could have some value, by Howard Johnson "The Secret World of Magnets". Can't recall exactly, but something like there are over 200 known different applications for magnets but only about half of them are fully understood.

If you haven't read the "Supersensonics" book, you are really missing out. The first several chapters got lots of stuff about magnets.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Johnson's use of magnet power is not in the attraction, but in the repulsion. You probably remember trying to force two like poles together--very difficult. That's where the real power is. But much more info in that book.

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The correct magnetic alignment for using 4 square bar magnets in L-rod enhancement. When N, S, is connected sideways, not directly facing, it kinda shifts magnetic poles to the corners instead of the sides. Dowse your L-rods forward of the magnets. South is on the front left corner for me. Both my rods are front left South. Dowser

Good morning Dowser....
What do you have the magnets wrapped with....copper wire? or Rope of some kind?
I'm interested in making this configuration.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning Dowser....
What do you have the magnets wrapped with....copper wire? or Rope of some kind?
I'm interested in making this configuration.

I wrapped them with rope, then dipped them in plastic. That was for finger protection. Ceramic magnets are strong enough to hurt. After dipping I found that the plastic is inhibiting the signal. So I removed it. Back to just tape..

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wrapped them with rope, then dipped them in plastic. That was for finger protection. Ceramic magnets are strong enough to hurt. After dipping I found that the plastic is inhibiting the signal. So I removed it. Back to just tape..

I use underground utility flagging rods, cut to size. The 3 best working lengths are 17", 11", and 3"" triangle.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've used many different magnet configurations, permanent and electro. Never tried superconducting, but i bet it works. Bob Fitzgerald sells the Thunder Stick, Dell Winders sold the X-Scan, I've worked with variations of these, and many others. I have one I call the Super Star, and another SSQL Super Star Quantum Leap. But these all use L-rods and I know 99.99% of people can never learn because they refuse the meditation to reach the Zen-like state. --Sounds like a broken record, I know.

Howard Johnson's book describes how the magnetic vortices interact and can cancel out. His magnetic gate is so cool.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use underground utility flagging rods, cut to size. The 3 best working lengths are 17", 11", and 3"" triangle.

The next length is 37 then 66, I forget the next. Specific length rods were made, because if you set 2 same elements on the ground apart from each other, when set at a specific distance, a longer signal is produced. Example. If I set 2 Silver coins 17 inches apart from each other. I create a 17 inch long signal, 90 degrees to target. By realizing distance is relevant in some way, so must be length. I found that a 17 inch long L-rod, signals better than a 16 inch or 18 inch. I'm not saying other lengths dont work, just some work better. Dowser

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
l like rods just under 13", like 12 7/8".

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L-rods are obsolete.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread