Any one familiar with the "Roman Rod"?

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
I came across this site somehow and paid for the download of the book about the rod but was wondering if anyone has tried making one these. Here is the authors website:THE ROMAN ROD - PUBLICATIONS

This is a Bulgarian site. Basically he has a dowsing rod that starting with a radioactive source like radioactive clay or you could use Uranium rock off ebay. Directly in front of the radioactive "Load" is a chamber with the element you are searching for such as Silver or Gold. He claims that it detects the gravity wave from said object during a full moon. To me this is a new twist. You can read about it on his site.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Radioactive amplifier has been around a long time. Louis Turenne used a homeopathic solution of I think radium bromide. he worked quite a while to find something that was not dangerous. There's info in the "Supersensonics" book. Others have used radioactive material, like Simmons rods. Al Rossmiller used something in his rods. I heard a guy named Gary from Ohio talking about getting some low-grade uranium ore, so this is what I suspect he used.

A guy sent me something like it that had a sample in a glass cylinder like this one. About all I can say is try it and see if it works for you.

Interesting idea about gravity during full moon. My idea is the gravity creates stress on the earth's crust to cause a piezo effect. The extreme mass of the pyramids almost certainly has this effect at every high and low tide and every moon rise and moon set. That would be moon overhead and moon directly under feet.

Did the materials you purchased describe the improvements to MFD equipment? I might buy it to see.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's darned hard to find an LRL promoter who doesn't claim theirs is the only true one that works. That Roman Rod uses a swivel handle like many others. If you can't use that type of rod it doesn't matter how much it costs or what fancy bells and whistles it has. You gotta be able to reach that Zen-like state or you are wasting your time, money, energy. And that's why 99.99% fail.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I purchased my Uranium samples from United Nuclear. I dont have a Geiger counter to see how radioactive the ore is compared to the pure sample, but neither help my Dowsing, either while holding it, or placing it in close proximity of signal Element. So far I haven't signaled any targets while using Uranium. I wonder how close I'd have to be to a Nuclear power plant to signal it..

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks to be the same concept as the stuff Carl Anderson sold. Anderson rods have a bait chamber, and a chemical load that was claimed to be radioactive. In the end, they're all just dowsing rods and do every bit as well a coat hanger.

Also, I read the abbreviated text (free download) and it is loaded with the same old nonsense everyone else pitches. Without a doubt, there is more money to be made selling a book than what the Roman Rod is capable of finding.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can't use that type of rod it doesn't matter how much it costs or what fancy bells and whistles it has. You gotta be able to reach that Zen-like state or you are wasting your time, money, energy. And that's why 99.99% fail.

I just repeat part of this post for those who obviously did not read it. LOL

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure there are many people besides me who would disagree with some of his conclusions.

OP
OP
S

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
Thanks Carl I appreciate you analysis and conclusion. It was a stretch but I thought there just might be a kernel of truth in this new idea of using the Moons gravity along with the radioactive load. Would be nice if you could detect the subtle differences in gravity between objects. I guess I'll stick to my Whites TDI for now with the Reg Sniff mods.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's up for conjecture why the locating conditions are good around the full moon. But most people would agree they are better during those times.

One theory is what I might call the earth lung effect. During the high tides the water table rises and forces air out of the soil. This air contains radon gas--radioactive. Same thing happen when the barometric pressure drops--the air escapes from the soil. Well, just a theory.

As for gravity, just seems to me there is not very much difference compared to other times. Other than a piezo effect it just doesn't seem like this is enough to cause what can be at times a dramatic improvement.

And to reiterate, if you can't use a rod it's not going to make any difference how much radioactive material excites the witness. But if you are interested, read "Supersensonics". Turenne built "Y" rods with as coil of wire at the tip. He later went to using magnets on the Y-rod. This photo is an L-rod fitted with similar magnets. Those are movable compass needles but you can make your magnets. You can point them horizontal, vertical, or opposite polarity for even more power. If you want to use a witness you can hold it in your opposite hand. I've seen people put it in their mouth or press it against their forehead (third eye area).

welding rod.jpg

Some day I'll post a video of my Contraption--the electronic receiver. No L-rods needed. No need to learn meditation.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really don't like to put down other people's stuff unless it is blatantly offensive. This guy says MFD don't work. That's wrong. He doesn't know what he's talking about here.

As for gravity waves, well, I don't know how he would know. Nobody else does.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was accused of having a Roman Rod by a girlfriend in High School. My other girlfriend was OK with it.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting, I had contact with a couple dowsers who hunted in Bulgaria,,, no contact now for 2-3 years. But one of them emailed me photos of entrances to old Roman gold mines they found and opened up. Of course, after inside some distance they came to water, it would have to be pumped out.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[video=youtube;QgAROA7ckkk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=QgAROA7ckkk&feature=emb_lo go[/video]

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[video=youtube;HrrzcFLzvJ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=HrrzcFLzvJ0&feature=emb_l ogo[/video]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread