Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

tseek7

Banned
Dec 29, 2019
Primary Interest:
Other
Al Rossmiller talked about the Vitic energy. He said hold a magnet in one hand and a hard carbon rod in the other to get charged up. Probably need to do your own research on this before attempting.

https://borderlandsciences.org/journal/topic/vitic.html

Has this worked for you personally?

One time I decided I was going to try to be a raw vegan, for the health benefits and overall purity of the food etc. I forced myself to eat a whole plate full of nothing but fresh fruits and vegetables. Cucumber, carrot, garlic, bell pepper, broccoli, mangosteen and a couple other fruits I can't remember. WOWZERS did it charge me up. It was like I had ingested some kind of powerful psychedelic drug. I could just feel the energy flowing through me in a way I had never felt before. I felt so alive. Hard to explain. Everything about it felt right. But man its hard to eat like that. I wish there was another way to reach that level of explosive raw energy. Would have to be good for dowsing...

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Has this worked for you personally?

One time I decided I was going to try to be a raw vegan, for the health benefits and overall purity of the food etc. I forced myself to eat a whole plate full of nothing but fresh fruits and vegetables. Cucumber, carrot, garlic, bell pepper, broccoli, mangosteen and a couple other fruits I can't remember. WOWZERS did it charge me up. It was like I had ingested some kind of powerful psychedelic drug. I could just feel the energy flowing through me in a way I had never felt before. I felt so alive. Hard to explain. Everything about it felt right. But man its hard to eat like that. I wish there was another way to reach that level of explosive raw energy. Would have to be good for dowsing...
Try juicing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions